FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blasting Off The Head of the Snake
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Blasting Off The Head of the Snake Reply with quote

There is NO view of what actually happened on 9/11/2001 in New York which antagonises and exposes the criminals and agents of misinformation more than NPT - No Planes Theory - the view that NO planes hit the WTC. NPT is simple. It's also scientific and it's unstoppable. It first exposes the scale of media fakery on that tragic day. It's the mongoose at the dirty cobra's neck. It questions and monitors the ever changing output of unaccountable media corporations, it justly calls in to question the reliability of 'plane' eyewitnesses (many of whom were professional actors or close relatives of media executives and all of which have for years been shielded from public accountability). It points out that 'plane' wreckage at WTC is still, 6 years on, still not shown to belong to any of the mythical two jetliners. And it exposes the truth that except for fake videos planes entering these giant twin towers at the WTC is utter nonsense. NPT IS the very basis of the truth movement. The head of the cobra reacts to NPT with venom, never letting up on the LIE of planes crashing at WTC. And they, the media perps, really hate it. It's the ONE thing they can't stand. They know it eventually spells their doom.

Here are two great clips -

Preposterous Head of the Fake 911 Plane Snake - 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu-g6FFjrU

and also -

Preposterous Head of the Fake 911 Plane Snake - 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwfOPOIm1Jk&mode=related&search=

Last edited by Indubitably on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no such thing as media fakery - with the exception of the faking done by those claiming to find it in the mainstream media.

Peddle your pap where there's a chance it might be believed.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek, it's the great public who are open to truth. It's for them the truth movement exists and that this forum exists, isn't it ? . It'd be great if you'd recognise the tide has turned against your views and that you're sitting like King Canute on the beach protesting against the fact that your ankles are being submerged. But that's what agents of misinformation have to live with. Sounds fair to me.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well speaking as someone who has expended a lot of time, energy and effort (something you as a braindead link poster probably know very little about) into investigating the claims put forward by those including yourself, BSFred, King Killtown and Simon Shoite,. like I said in another thread, you timewasters and energy sappers have cried wolf once too often.

I doubt you've verified one example in the link you posted for yourself - you just blindly accept whatever those fakery charlatans tell you to.

In fact, I sincerely doubt you even have the wherewithal to know how to go about verifying any of their specious claims.

MSM Media Fakery is a crock.

End of story.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if its the same video but it's the same guy who doesn't even understand this
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
not sure if its the same video but it's the same guy who doesn't even understand this

Yup that's him.

Y'know gruts, if I was the unscrupulous type it'd be kinda comforting to know how easily some folks will accept any old rubbish that reinforces their beliefs, no matter how whacky and unfounded those beliefs may be.

It's a brand of televangelism of the credulous, the uninformed and the mentally unstable, for the credulous, the uninformed and the mentally unstable and by the aforesaid, basically.

And they don't come much more unstable and uninformed than Genghis (apart from Prole Art maybe).

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some simple facts -

FACT 1. 6 years after the tragedy of 9/11 the media corporations remain almost completely unaccountable for their televised output from New York on that day. They simply refuse to answer specific questions on its content, its creation and its truthfulness. The BBC Standley affair is a prime example. There are dozens of others.

FACT 2. 'Eyewitnesses' to planes at the WTC have been, and still are, publicly UNACCOUNTABLE despite them often being paid executives of these same media corporations, or actors, or people whose actual whereabouts on that tragic day are still, today, unknown. The same is true of supposed 'plane' filmers and photographers. Once again UNACCOUNTABILITY is the rule.

FACT 3. Wreckage from the supposed 'plane' that allegedly hit WTC South on 9/11/2001 has STILL, 6 years later, NOT been proved to belong to the supposed plane. That's a disgrace.

FACT 4. Planes are said to have entered the Twin Towers on 9.11.2001 on no more evidence than that of dubious eyewitnesses and highly questionable video tape - the eyewitnesses (as already said) UNACCOUNTABLE and the video tape made and produced by UNACCOUNTABLE media sources. There is NOT a shred of scientific evidence to prove that commercial jetliners entered these towers.

FACT 5. Not a single live televised source caught a plane hitting either tower of the WTC on 9/11/2001

Unless/until this forum comes to terms with the above facts (which is surely the duty of the 9/11 truth movement) this forum will be viewed with suspicion by any fair-minded person. And quite rightly.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NONE of which has anything to do with media fakery.

Oh - and the only reasons you are forced to declare the eyewitnesses 'dubious' is because they were there, and you weren't,
and they blow your little psy-op mindgame out of the water.

Permanently.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were they ?

Can you or your plane hugging friends produce a single accountable eyewitness of note to 'planes' hitting the WTC on 9/11/2001 ? Can you even tell us, 6 years later, which floor of the huge building at 111 8th Avenue Therese Renaud was working at when she spoke live as an 'eyewitness' to the television station at the time of the fireball in WTC South ?

Maybe you can, at last, provide some useful information. But your reply will of course be the usual evasion.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Were they ?

Can you or your plane hugging friends produce a single accountable eyewitness of note to 'planes' hitting the WTC on 9/11/2001 ? Can you even tell us, 6 years later, which floor of the huge building at 111 8th Avenue Therese Renaud was working at when she spoke live as an 'eyewitness' to the television station at the time of the fireball in WTC South ?

Maybe you can, at last, provide some useful information. But your reply will of course be the usual evasion.

Here you go - knock yourself out.

http://www.911disinformation.com/noplanes/NoPlanesCounterEvidence.html

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,

Only a dogmatist would refuse to read as you suggested. But I note on the very first screen -

1. The author of this paper wishes to remain anonymous. Any contributions to this article will be done anonymously as well.

Geez, here we go again Chek ! It’s ACCOUNTABILITY we seek, isn’t it ? But you give us ANONYMOUS stuff ! Can you do better ?

Can we please have publicly accountable eyewitnesses to ‘planes’ at WTC on 9/11 ? How about the famous Therese Renaud, whose floor location at 111 8th Avenue remains, 6 whole years later, one of the great mysteries of 9.11 research. Yet she’s one of your star 'eyewitnesses'. Is she also UNACOUNTABLE ?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
FACT 2. 'Eyewitnesses' to planes at the WTC have been, and still are, publicly UNACCOUNTABLE despite them often being paid executives of these same media corporations, or actors, or people whose actual whereabouts on that tragic day are still, today, unknown. The same is true of supposed 'plane' filmers and photographers. Once again UNACCOUNTABILITY is the rule.

you are the one who is trying to prove that water isn't in fact wet but dry - not the other way round.

and you have already shown repeatedly that no logical, rational or common sense explanation will ever dissociate you from your fantasy world - no matter how ludicrous your latest claim happens to be.

for example - you still haven't admitted that the helicopter flying past the NE corner of wtc2 which you ludicrously claimed was a missile was in fact a helicopter - even though this is blindingly obvious.

that's how much contempt you have for the truth.

please prove that all these eyewitnesses are fake/lying/being mind controlled by the perps (or whatever the voices in your head are telling you right now)....

FIREFIGHTER SCOTT HOLOWACH

At that time, I started walking towards Engine 3. Engine 3 drove south to the south pedestrian bridge to make a U turn to come back and as I'm walking towards the Engine to find out what Lieutenant Walsh wanted us to do, I heard the sound of a jet plane. I looked up and saw it pretty close and I was like holy *. What's going on with the with the flight patterns. All of a sudden, the wings turned and it dove right into the building and it was screwed up.
At that time Chief Ganci was behind me and he thought there was another explosion in the north tower and that's when I turned around and said Chief, listen, there is a second plane that hit the other tower. He was like no no no no, we have another explosion. I said no, Chief, I witnessed it. I watched the plane hit the other tower. He is like are you sure. I said Chief, I'm 100 hundred percent positive I watched the second plane hit the other tower.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110114.PDF

FIREFIGHTER STEPHEN ZASA

Upon that time I heard a plane roar. I had my window down and on my side we saw a plane flying very low come right across us and with a loud, you know, the engines revved up, and I had mentioned to him, I had no idea that it was heading towards that way, and I just said like where is this guy going, you know, he was extremely low, not realizing it was another plane heading towards the World Trade, and we saw it struck the building, we saw a big mushroom of flame, of fire coming up, and it was like disbelief, and he had gotten on the radio and notified the dispatcher another plane had struck the World Trade Center.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110417.PDF

FIREFIGHTER JOSEPH CASALIGGI

I left my rollup and my standpipe kit in the lobby. I went outside to the rig, changed the cylinder. While I was changing the cylinder, I was keeping an eye because the chauffeur was hooking up to the standpipe. I was keeping an eye, making sure he didn't get hit with anything.

It was at that time when I saw the second plane hit the building. I called a mayday. I told them the second plane hit the south tower of the building. I wasn't sure which floors it was, but I knew it hit the upper floors of the south tower.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110430.PDF

FIREFIGHTER JOSEPH GALASSO

After the first plane hit, we were here, actually. We could see the towers actually from here. So after the first plane hit, we saw it on the news. So we came up here to look out the window, and we saw it. We watched the second plane hit. Just as the second plane hit, that's when we received the alarm.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110322.PDF

PARAMEDIC KEVIN DARNOWSKI

Right before the tolls on the Brooklyn side heading towards Manhattan at the Battery Tunnel, we were sitting in traffic and we watched United Flight 175 hit tower two, which was the south tower of the World Trade Center.

At that time everybody was just in shock. The firefighters and I were just really trying to get through the traffic when the plane hit, and we were just standing there in like awe of what was happening.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110202.PDF

FIREFIGHTER JOSEPH SULLIVAN

Okay. We responded from quarters. The ticket came in at 8:54. We were going on the first alarm to the staging area by the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. En route to the staging area, we were going down Columbia Street, saw the second plane strike the building and we went from being a, quote, good job or a rough job, or we were going to earn our money today.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110286.PDF

EMT SEAN CUNNIFFE

We were lined up on West Street, west side, right by the pedestrian bridge, between six and one, over here somewhere. I don't remember the supervisor's name, but they had us line up, put our stretchers and equipment on it. We were just waiting for further instruction.

As we were waiting there, counting the people jumping, that's when we saw the scope of it. We counted 39 people. It was sad. That's when it stopped being exciting and reality kicked in and we were hanging out.

The second plane came in. It was the biggest noise I ever heard in my life.

Q. Did you see the plane?

A. Yeah. We saw it, we heard it, we felt the heat from it, the debris. We ducked under a truck...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110164.PDF

CHIEF OF THE DEPARTMENT DANIEL NIGRO (FDNY)

At some point after our arrival and after we had moved to the west side of West Street, I heard a loud roar of a jet, looked up and saw the second plane impact the south tower. At that point it was clear to me it was a terrorist attack. Earlier I didn't know what it was. I assumed it was an accident.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110154.PDF

BATTALION CHIEF BRIAN O'FLAHERTY (FDNY)

Just then out of the corner of my eye, I could see this plane. I just remember the dark. It was in the shadow. It looked low. I thought, "What the heck is the guy doing?" I watched it, watched him turn and crash right into the south tower. Right away I knew it was terrorism or terrorists. I didn't know what the first one was, but I knew what the second one was.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110431.PDF

EMS CAPTAIN MARK STONE

We got in the truck, listening to reports coming in on Citywide and we ended up taking the Battery Park Tunnel underneath to come up on the West Street side of the incident. We came up right out of the tunnel. I was looking up to see if I could do a little more initial size up. That is when I saw the second plane hit the building. I just watched it coming in.

I see that the plane hit and I'm really thinking for the safety of the members that we got operating already ...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110076.PDF
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Gruts,

How many of these eyewitnesses are today publicly accountable ?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as predicted - no matter what evidence is provided you will always move the goalposts and reject it.

if there were no planes then all the witnesses are either lying or mistaken and it's up to you to prove it, but so far you have proved nothing as usual.

good luck....
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I repeat what I think is a fair and reasonable question. Of these eyewitnesses to planes hitting the WTC how many of them are today publicly accountable for their testimony ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
May I repeat what I think is a fair and reasonable question. Of these eyewitnesses to planes hitting the WTC how many of them are today publicly accountable for their testimony ?

You can repeat till you're blue in the face - why not, y'know - go find out.
*gasp*
Like DO SOMETHING if YOU are not satisfied.

In the meantime,

Your evidence = home made videos and liar's words that don't amount to anything higher than a snake's anus;

Other evidence = as high as a trade Tower.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in answer to the question of whether these eyewitnesses to planes at 9/11 are today publicly accountable you have no answer, right ?

You, who believe they are reliable, cannot provide a single eyewitness of planes at WTC who is willing to be publicly accountable, right ?

I ask you one last time whether YOU, who believe such testimony, can produce for us here or even know of a single eyewitness who is willing to be publicly accountable on his/her testimony ? For their testimony is crucial to your case.

Such is the truth. There is today not a single eyewitness from those listed above who are willing and able to be publicly accountable for their testimony. And those who believe in planes at the WTC expect the rest of the world to put up with such attitudes !

The simple facts are these. The above testimonies are not sound. They would not survive cross-examination. And this can easily be demonstrated if you can provide even a single eyewitness to defend your view. You cannot.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
So, in answer to the question of whether these eyewitnesses to planes at 9/11 are today publicly accountable you have no answer, right ?

You, who believe they are reliable, cannot provide a single eyewitness of planes at WTC who is willing to be publicly accountable, right ?

I ask you one last time whether YOU, who believe such testimony, can produce for us here or even know of a single eyewitness who is willing to be publicly accountable on his/her testimony ? For their testimony is crucial to your case.

Such is the truth. There is today not a single eyewitness from those listed above who are willing and able to be publicly accountable for their testimony. And those who believe in planes at the WTC expect the rest of the world to put up with such attitudes !

The simple facts are these. The above testimonies are not sound. They would not survive cross-examination. And this can easily be demonstrated if you can provide even a single eyewitness to defend your view. You cannot.

You STILL don't get it do you?

It is YOU who has no answer, and is forced to tapdance like crazy to hide that simple fact that YOUR fantasy version of what happened is just that - a fantasy.

Am I to believe the words of people with real jobs and real reasons for being present, people with responsible positions who were documented as being there and whose statements match up with known events - or do I believe the huffing and puffing nonsense of some internet nutters who willingly believe a hotch potch of made up stuff - that they haven't even bothered to test for themselves - produced by a laughable collection of evidence free charlatans.

Duh - well let me think about that for a moment, why doncha.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr indubitably - the problem isn't with the evidence - the problem is you.

you are someone who can look at a helicopter flying slowly past the tower and convince yourself that it's a missile and refuse point-blank to believe that it isn't even though the fact that it's a helicopter it's blindingly obvious.

concepts like "evidence" would seem to be completely meaningless in your delusional dreamworld, because you'd rather fly in the face of reality every time....
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this particular thread is focused on whether you can produce a single eyewitness to planes at the WTC on 9/11 who is today publicly accountable for their testimony in 2001. Or whether you even know of one such person. It seems you can't produce one and don't even know of one. Not very good is it ? Nor can you tell us the location of 'eyewitnesses' such as Therese Renaud.

In a public hearing such a feeble case would have no chance of winning.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Well, this particular thread is focused on whether you can produce a single eyewitness to planes at the WTC on 9/11 who is today publicly accountable for their testimony in 2001. Or whether you even know of one such person. It seems you can't produce one and don't even know of one. Not very good is it ? Nor can you tell us the location of 'eyewitnesses' such as Therese Renaud.

In a public hearing such a feeble case would have no chance of winning.

They're on record and named.
What difficulty are you having understanding that?

And we do have Renauds exact postal address at the time.
Again, what difficulty are you having with that?

As with all scam artists, all you can do is attempt to present the appearance of doubt where there is none.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Chek,

What is the EXACT office postal address of the 'eyewitness' Therese Renaud at the time of 9/11/2001 ? 111 8th Avenue has dozens of offices on its many floors.

Bet you can't even tell us that.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: head brick wall Reply with quote

Indubitably,

I salute your persistance and also let me say that your measured responses speak much louder than those of your adversaries, whose shrill tones are more squeaky than sensible. I presume that the notable mismatch in delivery will not have escaped the more astute in the audience.

all the best

cheers Al..
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: May I repeat? Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:

Excuse me for butting in but why should you or anyone have to repeat yourselves?

The pictures on http://www.911disinformation.com/noplanes/NoPlanesCounterEvidence.html speak for themselves, and unless someone planted all those plane parts there can be little doubt that planes hit the WTC.

How could those parts have been planted without people noticing? Imagine, “Excuse me sir, but why are you putting plane wreckage on the ground?” “Oh, it’s just to make it look like a plane has crashed into the WTC !” – would surely give the game away.

………

An illustration:
Suppose someone is being questioned by the police in relation to a crime. He denies being there and also some of his friends say he wasn’t there. However, it is discovered that he left things behind and what’s more, several people saw that he was there! Does this mean he wasn’t there???

“Indubitably” my dear Watson, yes and something is clearly afoot here, for it does indeed appear that he was there after all. (Not much of a detective are you, Indubitably)

Then what about that flight 93 that allegedly crashed in Shanksville? All that could be seen at the site is a hole in the ground in the shape of a plane’s tail! So where was the plane? Could it have vaporised? Clearly, something is ‘afoot’ here too.

Could the hole in the ground (in the shape of a plane’s tail) have been made by explosives? Well, perhaps, yes. Then it’s elementary my dear Watson, because by saying that, the plane could equally have been packed with explosives to such an extent, that most of it did indeed vaporise – as the US government have claimed – for they do tell the truth sometimes so the joke is on us, who are trying to figure it out! Notice that?

Questions and theories can go on and on but while we argue and debate which I admit can be interesting, there’s one thing we should not loose sight of. To win this battle against Police State(s) and a NWO, what we need to do is show that the official theory cannot be true and this can be done without complicated or controversial theories competing against each other…
http://truthspeakout.blogspot.com/

Last edited by truthseeker john on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Alwun,

The vital thing is that fair minded people can and do judge these issues for themselves. The illusionist creates his illusion but it's nothing more than an illusion. We, the audience, allow him the stage. The corporate media and these 'eyewitnesses' to planes at the WTC have created their stage and have made their own illusions. On the surface they seem to present an unanswerable case. But the first thing we see is they are totally unaccountable. Such an attitude towards crimes which took the lives of thousands of innocent men and women makes them accessories to these crimes of 9/11/2001. Let these 'eyewitnesses' be publicly accountable for their testimony, real or false, sincere or insincere, in a fair, open and public forum. It's shameful that efforts to obtain their public participation in establishing 9/11 truth are resisted by the very people who claim to have 9/11 truth as their priority.

Regards
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Thank you Alwun,

The vital thing is that fair minded people can and do judge these issues for themselves. The illusionist creates his illusion but it's nothing more than an illusion. We, the audience, allow him the stage. The corporate media and these 'eyewitnesses' to planes at the WTC have created their stage and have made their own illusions. On the surface they seem to present an unanswerable case. But the first thing we see is they are totally unaccountable. Such an attitude towards crimes which took the lives of thousands of innocent men and women makes them accessories to these crimes of 9/11/2001. Let these 'eyewitnesses' be publicly accountable for their testimony, real or false, sincere or insincere, in a fair, open and public forum. It's shameful that efforts to obtain their public participation in establishing 9/11 truth are resisted by the very people who claim to have 9/11 truth as their priority.

Regards

You do love the pompous sound of your own rhetoric saying nothing, don't you?
What was that guff above supposed to convey?

Those 'eyewitnesses' have more credibility in a single one of their sentences than all your mendacious self puffery on this forum over the past fortnight.
With or without your mate NPT 'Al's undying support.

Why not try dealingwith their version of events as it compares to your made up version?

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthseeker John says we should not involve ourselves in complicated or controversial theories.

He's right. In fact, in science, the simplest explanation is inevitably the best. There is nothing complicated in saying no planes hit the WTC. Once again simplicity is superior. Contradictions exist in denying this. Contradictions that involve the facts of science, the documented history of aviation, of engineering, of design, and of public accountability. The complication begins with constructing what is a web of lies, reliant on confused and contradictory testimony from every single area of this issue.

As Robert Louis Stevenson wrote -

O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

To unravel this knot of complex lies and errors at this distance of 6 years has become easier, not more difficult. We are now able to see, clearer than ever before, which side of these issues believes in public accountability, fairness, open-ness and basic honesty. This is our guide and it will see us through.

Last edited by Indubitably on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

How right you are: and deception starts at home: it certainly does with your self-delusions!

September clues torn into shreds

Simon Shack exposed as a FRUAD

Killtown exposed as a LIAR

And where are you?

"It never happened la la la la dance with the fairies"

Just DEAL man!

Find the guts to really FACE the truth!

Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes, Chek, you were about to provide members here with Therese Renaud's EXACT office address at 111 8th Avenue on 9/11/2001, the details of which you wrote here are already available and from which she phoned the television station who broadcast her 'eyewitness' testimony on the plane hitting WTC South live, right ?

Let's see if you can handle this.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

111 8th Avenue
New York City,
New York,
USA

There you go, sunbeam.
Have a short memory do you?
Or just more of your love of giving the impression with no substance.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: