FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIST Report on the WTC Tragedy - Lies and Truths Uncovered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: NIST Report on the WTC Tragedy - Lies and Truths Uncovered Reply with quote

So the official NIST Report on the destruction of the Twin Towers was compiled by (amongst others) a private company who is itself developing Energy Weapons !!! A real coincidence, yes ? Time that people knew that, right ? A shocking fact.

Did the NIST Report on the tragedy examine the final moments of the Twin Towers ? No. They now admit (under threat of legal challenge in the courts) that they didn't !!!!

Time that people knew that too, right ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it from your post that you have only just become aware of the corporate entities known as 'conglomerates', and how they seek to eliminate their competition by absorbing them and when that's done, diversifying into related areas, particularly in high added-value fields such as technology?

You have an entertaining month of forensic corporate account tracking ahead of you. You may be onto something.

That should keep you busy!

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The facts are already established Chek. It remains only for them to be seen and digested by the greater public. The facts are as follows -

1. The NIST Report on destruction of the Twin Towers was compiled by (amongst others) a private company who is itself developing Energy Weapons !!!

2. The government NIST Report on the tragedy does not examine the final moments of the Twin Towers.

Such facts are worthy of being known and recognised, even by an agent of truth such as you.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean NIST didn't tell us the whole truth? wow! do you have any more incredible "breaking news"? for instance I heard a rumour that america had invaded iraq - could this possibly be true? Rolling Eyes
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean that NIST did NOT examine the final moments of the Twin Towers. Which is really a scandal, since they were commissioned to examine them. I mean also that those who wrote the report included a private company (a sub-contractor to the US government) who had vested interests in developing energy weapons. That is what I mean.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know exactly what you mean.

but tell me - seeing as it's nearly the weekend - do you ever lighten up at all? do you have a sense of humour? for example - this clip of jim fetzer always makes me laugh.

http://truthaction.org/media/Judy_Wood_and_Jim_Fetzer_discuss_DEW.mp3

how about you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: