FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please do not post non-9/11 related threads in 9/11 news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Please do not post non-9/11 related threads in 9/11 news Reply with quote

Thanks
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Please do not post non-9/11 related threads in 9/11 news Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Thanks
Ian Neal you are an idiot. There is more to life than 9/11 news. News should be news. As important as 9/11 is to the world. We have other reports that need to make the front page. When are you people going to start getting on board with British issues. Get off your power trip Neal. You are weak and feeble and no good to any movement.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, do you actually know how much Ian Neal has doen for the campaign, I doubt it. What do you think the general section is for? You're a good lad Dave, why waste your time attacking your allies?
tomcatma
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you Ian and i believe it's important to focus the sites efforts.
Surely there is enuff space on the side bar for people to raise other issues if they want. last week you were thanking Ian for his support and now you are calling him an idiot. Calm down.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomcatma wrote:
i agree with you Ian and i believe it's important to focus the sites efforts.
Surely there is enuff space on the side bar for people to raise other issues if they want. last week you were thanking Ian for his support and now you are calling him an idiot. Calm down.
Well that shows your intelligence for thinking TC. I was not praising him. I was rebuking him for letting a waste of space like you for attack for trying to aid the cause. This is why the movement is destined to fail. Check your facts Ian has ignored my emails every time I have tried to contact him. Also news is news. Andrew I have no beef with you. But I think some of the group you have chosen to hang with are conceited by their own volition. TC Stop kissing butt and gain your own thinking. You will always be a follower. As soon as Gareth began his campaign to attack me. You followed then. Still never mind. Come next spring, you can be Shawn along with all the other sheep. Baah!

See my videos at:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Dave, do you actually know how much Ian Neal has doen for the campaign, I doubt it. What do you think the general section is for? You're a good lad Dave, why waste your time attacking your allies?
With all respect Andrew. You do not know what Ian is up too all the time. If he were genuine he would be more willing to assist his campaign supporters. I asked to assist me and never even bothered. He is too far up Annies backside to care. If you agree with him he is like a good friend. Other than that he does not want to know.

See my videos at:
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look I think you are all good people and we shouldn't wate our energies here. Despite what you think Dave, ian is hardly up annie's backside, he holds down a full time job, has 3 kids and moderates this forum. Added to this are other issues that I would not discuss on this forum. I'm not sure what help you asked for but there are many others who could help I'm sure. The last thing Ian wants is to be seen as some sort of leader.

I know you had a run in with some of the We are Change guys and I think the whole issue could have been better dealt with on all sides, I tried to stay out of it as I really do think focusing our energies outwards is what we should be doing. Also, email/forum arguments always turn out bad. I've wasted enough of the past 18 months coming to realise this.

Peace and love to you all. Let's use this opportunity we've been given to do something positive

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Look I think you are all good people and we shouldn't wate our energies here. Despite what you think Dave, ian is hardly up annie's backside, he holds down a full time job, has 3 kids and moderates this forum. Added to this are other issues that I would not discuss on this forum. I'm not sure what help you asked for but there are many others who could help I'm sure. The last thing Ian wants is to be seen as some sort of leader.

I know you had a run in with some of the We are Change guys and I think the whole issue could have been better dealt with on all sides, I tried to stay out of it as I really do think focusing our energies outwards is what we should be doing. Also, email/forum arguments always turn out bad. I've wasted enough of the past 18 months coming to realise this.

Peace and love to you all. Let's use this opportunity we've been given to do something positive
Thank you Andy for your reply.

I too am in the same situation as Ian. You have a life outside 9/11 to I would imagine. It only took you a few minutes to reply as you have. I have a full time commitment with a child with special needs. But I would still be able to find a few minutes to reply to an email. He never once bothered. He managed to find the time to post the original message of this thread. I have always been polite with him. Even when he banned me for having a go at Tony G. WAC use this site and used this site to attack me. so it was very much his duty as an organizer to intervene. He failed to do this. you who are not an organizer have shown good loyalty and ethics in standing by him. I applaud this. It is a shame he does not stand by the same honour. Regards Dave.

See my videos at:
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian has been an absolute rock to this campaign. He got it going in the first place by inviting some of us to a first meeting in February 2004. Since then I have enjoyed working with him closely and have developed huge respect for his political strategy and judgement. But he has faults and makes mistakes like the rest of us.

Give him a chance, Dave.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Ian has been an absolute rock to this campaign. He got it going in the first place by inviting some of us to a first meeting in February 2004. Since then I have enjoyed working with him closely and have developed huge respect for his political strategy and judgement. But he has faults and makes mistakes like the rest of us.

Give him a chance, Dave.

I have given him maany chances. In which he has always let me down. Thanx Noel

See my videos at:
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strewth. Didn't Ian just ask for non-911 news not to be put in 9/11 news?
Not, not to be entered at all. The amount of time spent by truthseekers engaged in circular arguments and petty resentments must equal tens of thousands of hours a year worldwide
Anyway David, if you want to be held in kind regard by the admins, you know where to go

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Not, not to be entered at all. The amount of time spent by truthseekers engaged in circular arguments and petty resentments must equal tens of thousands of hours a year worldwide
Anyway David, if you want to be held in kind regard by the admins, you know where to go
Sorry DH. I do not know where that is mate.

See my videos at:
tomcatma
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon Dave. You're just doing a good job alienating yourself here.
sorry for our previous spat. i've shook your hand twice. your judgements are only projections of your inner self. if there is anything i can do to help let me know. apologies if you feel attacked. please don't use this space to attack. it's an information site not a therapy centre. sounds like you're load is heavy maybe. please stop and reflect.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:

West Yorks forum where we're all mates, mate
You've been there before

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:

You've been there before
I think you may be right there mate. I am going to get across there I think from now on.

See my videos at:
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:

You've been there before
I think you may be right there mate. I am going to get across there I think from now on.

Well at least we have the superbly incisive orgonegal, Hazel Mckinnley, posting there as well as londonmick
Not wanting to poach home counties types from you Ian, but our smallness widens our horizons

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:
Not, not to be entered at all.

Yeah! That's how I understood it. I think Dave misunderstood it.

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:

dh wrote:
You've been there before

Yeah, they allow guys from Kent in and you won't find them all talking about whippets and pigeon fancying while they swallow their mushy peas, and if you're really lucky, they might give you an eccles cake. Laughing
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayup Were all t'nwo n likewise. Sithee. Tykes abond.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
dh wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:
Not, not to be entered at all.

Yeah! That's how I understood it. I think Dave misunderstood it.

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
dh wrote:

dh wrote:
You've been there before

Yeah, they allow guys from Kent in and you won't find them all talking about whippets and pigeon fancying while they swallow their mushy peas, and if you're really lucky, they might give you an eccles cake. :lol:
Sounds good to me noel. i have a bird alergy though. And what is an Eccles cake anyway.

See my videos at:
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomcatma wrote:
c'mon Dave. You're just doing a good job alienating yourself here.
sorry for our previous spat. i've shook your hand twice. your judgements are only projections of your inner self. if there is anything i can do to help let me know. apologies if you feel attacked. please don't use this space to attack. it's an information site not a therapy centre. sounds like you're load is heavy maybe. please stop and reflect.
Well thanx TC I apreciate what you have said. I harbour no hard feeling . Cheers. Maybe we can shake again sometime.

See my videos at:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: