FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sun28Oct - NORWICH - Climate Change, Fact or Fiction?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Sun28Oct - NORWICH - Climate Change, Fact or Fiction? Reply with quote

Climate Change, Fact or Fiction?

Despite evidence to the contrary, politicians are claiming universal agreement on global warming. There is no such agreement.

Come and get the facts at the Holiday Inn (Ipswich Rd, Norwich) Sunday 28th October 6.30pm from a non-political scientific expert with over 20 years experience and adviser to the UN - Peter Taylor.

His analysis will blow the lid off current thinking. Get the facts behind the spin: See you there.
More info. 07847165154
No need to book.

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Global Warming & Peak Oil - Fact or Fiction Reply with quote

Can someone please put Peter Taylor & Ian Crane on the same bill?

I can guarantee that Peter Taylor will one of the most sought after speakers within the next year or so. The combination of Ian Crane discussing the myth of Peak Oil and Peter Taylor exposing the Global warming scam, would be a double bill that could change your world view, in the course of a single evening.

In a recent talk titled 'Peak Oil: Myth or Reality', I witnessed Ian Crane present the evidence that in 1991, the Club of Rome identified Global Warming as a prospective '... new enemy for the masses', effectively creating a situation where '... humanity becomes the enemy of itself'.

By the end of Crane's presentation, even some hardened self-declared 'Peakers' had the courage to acknowledge that they had not been aware of many of the facts he presented. Although they didn't say he'd convinced them completely, I spoke to a couple afterwards who said that they now accepted that they had fallen for the simplicity of the 'Peak Oil' story, and were now committed to look a bit deeper into the issue. Crane's 20 year international career with Schlumberger has provided him with insider insights that I have not seen from the likes of Monbiot, Heinberg or David Strahan. His expose of the industry interests of the latest 'Peakist' hero, Ex US Energy Secretary John Schlesinger, was masterful.

Peter Taylor's pedigree is even more impressive than Crane's oilfield background. A Graduate Scientist from Oxford University, who has worked as an Environmental Consultant to the British Government, the EU and the UN. He has worked closely with a number of IPCC members and makes no bones about the political motivation behind the recent award of the Nobel prize to Al Gore. Peter Taylor will not only demonstrate that Global Warming is being hyped up, he will present the evidence supporting his conjecture that the earth is about to enter a period of 'GLOBAL COOLING'!

Why don't the political masters want you to know this? Because, asserts Taylor, it will have a massively negative impact on the food production capability of the Northern Hemisphere.

If anyone is prepared to arrange for Ian Crane and Peter Taylor to speak on the same bill, I for one, will definitely be in attendance.

The bottom line is that I highly recommend going along to listen to Peter Taylor ... unless you are a victim of social conditioning, like one person at a recent event, who could only say to him, "I just don't believe you."

Priceless!

This event is an absolute 'must see' for all truthseekers

The Watcher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: