FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Major 9/11 truth outburst on Real Time!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Major 9/11 truth outburst on Real Time!!! Reply with quote

I started a thread about it here. The clip should be everywhere by tomorrow!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=11251.0
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://ianschwartz.com/2007/10/19/video-911-truthers-infiltrate-bill-m ahers-real-time/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08bE7L5yHrM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6KDrQb3Ms
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Bill Maher video link Reply with quote

Here's the link:

9/11 Conspiracy Hecklers, Real Time with Bill Maher

4 min - Oct 20, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08bE7L5yHrM

... then they attack you, then you win.

If only we could get a Bill Maher on the BBC Wink

Ian
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ indeed man. then we win. Thing is....when we win hopefully everyone else will too!

I think this should be the start of a new phase.

Those guys have the right idea....Maher acts all tough but he really did nothing. They need to make him wish he had never opened his mouth with such ignorance!!!

Love it!

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if I could get on to "Question Time" Wink
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,
Your are dead right, they did nothing. In the UK that trouble-maker would have been removed tout-de-suit, and immediatement!
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. There's the way to add legitimacy to the movement, act like a regular bunch of jacka**es on live television. Evil or Very Mad

"WHAT ABOUT BUILDING 7, BILL??"

What the hell did they expect him to say? "Well, I've carefully considered the evidence and come to the conclusion that..." Of course not.

The only thing this accomplished was to make the truth movement look even further in the public eye like a bunch of uneducated loudmouths.

marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress

I don't agree. We don't have much time in my opinion, and it's therefore a matter of urgency that we raise the stakes and force the questions into the public domain any way we possibly can. Do you have any idea how much courage it takes to do what those guys did? I doubt it!

Martin
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk/Pages/NewsArticle.php?num=3249

Quote:
TV show host boots out 9/11 conspiracy theorists

Guardian 23/10/07

It's the conundrum that faces all television personalities broadcasting live: how to deal with hecklers trying to disrupt the show. Do you ignore the perpetrators? Do you try to reason with them? Or do you do what the American comic and talk show host Bill Maher did - jump into the audience, threaten the hecklers with an "ass kicking" and scream "Get the * out of my building!"

In one of the more unconventional displays of audience interaction on US television in recent years, that is now doing hot trade as a clip on YouTube, Maher reacted to the interruptions of hecklers in his studio audience with the memorable words: "Do we have some * security in this building?"

He then tore off his lapel microphone and stormed off the stage and up to some protesters wielding "expose the 9/11 cover-up" banners.
It was at that point during a panel discussion on his HBO show, Real Time With Bill Maher, that the nature of the comic's difficulties with an element of his audience became clear. Maher is a darling of the US liberal intelligentsia for his brand of Bush-bashing and anti-religious pedantry.

But the one point over which he will not bash the Bush administration is the events of September 11 2001. He does not agree with 9/11 conspiracy theorists, or Truthers as they call themselves, that the Bush administration brought down the Twin Towers in a controlled explosion.

The trouble started a few weeks ago when Maher launched a verbal assault on air against the Truthers, calling them "crazy people". He advised the conspiracy theorists, who had been demonstrating outside his studio, to visit their doctor to ask whether the antidepressant Paxil was right for them.

In 2002 ABC ended its relationship with him over comments he made in his former show, Politically Incorrect, about the 9/11 hijackers.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marndin wrote:
TmcMistress

I don't agree. We don't have much time in my opinion, and it's therefore a matter of urgency that we raise the stakes and force the questions into the public domain any way we possibly can. Do you have any idea how much courage it takes to do what those guys did? I doubt it!

Martin

Courage? Please. If you want to see a retard with a sign yelling a lot, just watch most any morning news show.

If we're going to spend our time railing against every tv show host that disagrees with us, then we're not even going to have time for a lunch and a nap, let alone figuring out methods of getting our ideas into the public square that WORK.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, just shouting things out in the middle of a TV show makes you look like a nutter and makes what you're shouting about prone to seem nutty by association. It rather painfully fits 'conspiriloon' stereotyping and no coherent point about anything actually got put forward. Besides, it's Maher's show, he has the microphone, he has the security, it's his fans in the audience and watching at home and he can make the put-downs while they're dragged away. Own goal IMO.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing that it did accomplish was bring a whole lot of media attention to the topic of building seven. I live here in the States and I saw firsthand the amount of news coverage that this incident got on all of the major news outlets. They kept playing the part where Maher talked about building seven over and over again. It brought much exposure to the issue whether you agree with the tactic or not. Many people previously entirely unaware of 9/11 truth surely would’ve Googled "building seven” just to see what all the fuss was about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: