FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghengis on video fakery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Ghengis on video fakery Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOuITS34HYg
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11695

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11664

for any genuine truthers who might actually beable to counter the points raised in the above three threads.

and yes its very related as it all calls into question that which you are promoting and words uttered in the video linked.

(i don't understand why the guy in the video did'nt just go the whole way and use fake glasses nose and mustache).
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The change of perception would be of the context of 911 in broader issues, and the ongoing catalogue of crimes it has managed to unfold!
I think we need to focuss on the bigger picture unless we individual skills suited to looking at one single aspect like Steven Jones.
That Aussi has totally good views and argument that supports his message, if only he had the answer Laughing

I guess we shall have to await V then Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
The change of perception would be of the context of 911 in broader issues, and the ongoing catalogue of crimes it has managed to unfold!
I think we need to focuss on the bigger picture unless we individual skills suited to looking at one single aspect like Steven Jones.
That Aussi has totally good views and argument that supports his message, if only he had the answer Laughing

I guess we shall have to await V then Laughing

ok, so we should keep looking at an array of theorys even the ones that have doubts about their authenticy?

"9/11 was an inside job" "we have been told lies!" "we want the truth" "well unless its a theory on ourside then lies and deception is fine".

either you are suggesting that or you are presuming because im standing up for what is right i somehow can only consider one theory, but your wrong, i just won't consider proven misleading and deceptive evidence.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dispite what the poster believes I found the film largely about not being able to confront the culprits with a smattering of insignificant no plane points. I took it in the context of being on the thin end of the wedge when it comes to gaining 911 convictions, but we may be able to do something about the future as we know their goals in a broader perspective.
Those that can research can carry on but people like me should be looking to make changes in their lives elsewhere. (if they want a carbon tax, don't give them it, change your lifestyle whatever it takes)

Quote:
either you are suggesting that or you are presuming because im standing up for what is right i somehow can only consider one theory, but your wrong, i just won't consider proven misleading and deceptive evidence.

I am saying 911 has opened a bigger can of worms than that we need to focus on stopping the spread!! Maybe show a stranger you care you know stop the spread of violence and hatred! I think we all know by now the culprits, even if Bush and Rummy and co are tried, the real culprits will go free short of a global uprising? A global uprising will certainly not happen sifting through the 911 debris unless you have that kind of experience.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i misunderstood what your orignal point was and what it was getting at.
i apologise for presuming something differant.

i get what your saying now though, better late than never.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no probs I need to work on clarity though I tend to spend to little time on it Surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: