FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

public sprayed germs and chemicals
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: public sprayed germs and chemicals Reply with quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Observer

Sunday April 21, 2002

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.

Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results show that the organism dispersed about 10 miles. Similar tests were conducted in tunnels running under government buildings in Whitehall.

Experiments conducted between 1964 and 1973 involved attaching germs to the threads of spiders' webs in boxes to test how the germs would survive in different environments. These tests were carried out in a dozen locations across the country, including London's West End, Southampton and Swindon. The report also gives details of more than a dozen smaller field trials between 1968 and 1977.

In recent years, the MoD has commissioned two scientists to review the safety of these tests. Both reported that there was no risk to public health, although one suggested the elderly or people suffering from breathing illnesses may have been seriously harmed if they inhaled sufficient quantities of micro-organisms.

However, some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.

David Orman, an army officer from Bournemouth, is demanding a public inquiry. His wife, Janette, was born in East Lulworth in Dorset, close to where many of the trials took place. She had a miscarriage, then gave birth to a son with cerebral palsy. Janette's three sisters, also born in the village while the tests were being carried out, have also given birth to children with unexplained problems, as have a number of their neighbours.

The local health authority has denied there is a cluster, but Orman believes otherwise. He said: 'I am convinced something terrible has happened. The village was a close-knit community and to have so many birth defects over such a short space of time has to be more than coincidence.'

Successive governments have tried to keep details of the germ warfare tests secret. While reports of a number of the trials have emerged over the years through the Public Records Office, this latest MoD document - which was released to Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker - gives the fullest official version of the biological warfare trials yet.

Baker said: 'I welcome the fact that the Government has finally released this information, but question why it has taken so long. It is unacceptable that the public were treated as guinea pigs without their knowledge, and I want to be sure that the Ministry of Defence's claims that these chemicals and bacteria used were safe is true.'

The MoD report traces the history of the UK's research into germ warfare since the Second World War when Porton Down produced five million cattle cakes filled with deadly anthrax spores which would have been dropped in Germany to kill their livestock. It also gives details of the infamous anthrax experiments on Gruinard on the Scottish coast which left the island so contaminated it could not be inhabited until the late 1980s.

The report also confirms the use of anthrax and other deadly germs on tests aboard ships in the Caribbean and off the Scottish coast during the 1950s. The document states: 'Tacit approval for simulant trials where the public might be exposed was strongly influenced by defence security considerations aimed obviously at restricting public knowledge. An important corollary to this was the need to avoid public alarm and disquiet about the vulnerability of the civil population to BW [biological warfare] attack.'

Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Now think about that!

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
Now think about that!

I did, every time it was posted previously.

Like Jews being put in gas ovens or atomic weapons being dropped upon civilian targets, it happened, there is nothing we can do about it now.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
atomic weapons being dropped upon civilian targets

Worse than that. They were almost all women and children.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:
Now think about that!

I did, every time it was posted previously.

Like Jews being put in gas ovens or atomic weapons being dropped upon civilian targets, it happened, there is nothing we can do about it now.

What we can do now, is try stop it happening again.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=92246#92246

Last edited by truthseeker john on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote;
Quote:

Can you be more specific? I am ready to try (although Yoda would be really upset).

List positive, easy to understand bullet points so there is no misunderstanding - what exactly do we do to stop it happening again/now?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
truthseeker john wrote;
Quote:

Can you be more specific? I am ready to try (although Yoda would be really upset).

List positive, easy to understand bullet points so there is no misunderstanding - what exactly do we do to stop it happening again/now?

Perhaps you could start by reading the link

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:

Nice sidestep.

This is so common, the 'greyness', the 'rhetoric', the turgid swirling of 'is there really any worthwhile info here?'. I even question what the supplied link has to do with chemtrails?

If you can take the time and trouble to respond at all, why can't you supply a few easy to assimilate points so people don't have to wade through wodges of text to find it? You'd tell someone to look in the phone book for your number if they asked for it, even though you could simply type it?

If you can't supply a few simple points, just say so.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it happened, there is nothing we can do about it now.

So you think similar experiments on the public aren't happening now? When did the MOD decide to stop using the populace as lab rats?

When asked about mod experiments on the public at the moment an MOD official said 'it is not our policy to discuss ongoing projects' (or words to that effect) I don't recall her saying 'oh we don't do that sort of thing any more'.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Quote:
it happened, there is nothing we can do about it now.

So you think similar experiments on the public aren't happening now? When did the MOD decide to stop using the populace as lab rats?

Ah, the 'selective quote out of context' card. I actually said;

Quote:

Meaning there is nothing we can do about being sprayed back between 1940 and 1979, NOT I don't think it is happening now. You just truncated my sentence and added an unrelated question.

I have no idea if we are being experimented on now, or if we are, what the experiments consist of - neither do you.

However, my question is very clear. Having written to my MP who doesn't acknowledge the concept of chemtrails - what do I do next? I have asked this here many times and I am told to commune with my environment and when I questioned what this meant, I got;

Quote:
Some people, including me on a small scale are interacting with chemtrails and other directed pollutants such as the mobile phone mast and Tetra network (HAARP and Eiscat technology) with simple home-based orgone technology.

Is it too much to ask for a straightforward easy to comprehend answer? Just a list of positive steps. Instead we are hustled aboard the express train to Waffle Central.

If there is nothing we can do – just come out and say so.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Tele

Quote:
I have no idea if we are being experimented on now, or if we are, what the experiments consist of - neither do you.

Even the mobile phone network is to a large degree an experiment with recent findings that chances of developing brain tumours increases dramatically after ten years use. Yet the public are so ill informed of these dangers. I heard a daughter of a friend of mine say she sleeps with her mobile under her pillow!!

What to do about the past events? Well learn from them for a start, start to comprehend the true relationship between the state and the civilian populace and apply that knowledge to the present because nothing has changed.

But your right in that it's difficult to discern the nature of ongoing experiments, though given we are generally held in contempt by the PTB who themselves admit to having a de-population agenda, I think you can be fairly sure they don't have your good health in mind, ... except possibly in finding ways to compromise it.

Quote:
If there is nothing we can do – just come out and say so

You do what you can, anything being better than nothing.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: EXPERIMENTAL WEATHER MODIFICATION Reply with quote

EXPERIMENTAL WEATHER MODIFICATION COMING TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, SOON

http://www.newswithviews.com/Peterson/rosalind8.htm
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno about coming soon ishaar, look out the window now!

At least down here east of London it's another heavy spray day.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed NSI.

I took lots of photos this morning from south east Herts looking toward north east London.

Absolutely covered the sky was.

For the first time I managed to photograph two instances of flights showing the normal contrails whilst other flights left the expanding trails that then filled up the sky.

Does this mean that altitude plays a part ?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Does this mean that altitude plays a part ?

Only if they were at different altitudes, similar aircraft and they were identically fuelled. Were they?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very difficult to tell about the altitudes Tele.

I used 7x binoculars, 60x spotting scope and my SLR camera - I couldn't tell if there were any differences in altitude.

If there was, it didn't seem obvious put it that way.

No idea what the aircraft were either.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dunno about coming soon ishaar, look out the window now!

I was up late today, but at 3pm they were still at it, very clear grid patterns and the mess from earlier spraying was very apparent. Re the article about U.S. Senate Bill 1807 & U.S. House Bill 3445 titled: “Weather Mitigation Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2007”, it looks more and more like this phenomena might soon be out in the open. Just conjecture but maybe they want to intensify the spaying to the point were it becomes blatantly obvious to all that there's something going on up there and they need to justify/explain it to the public.

Or perhaps they want a more economical method of scattering, I read a while back that shooting the stuff into the atmosphere from ground base canon would be the cheapest method, (this was in an article, not recognising that operations were ongoing but more 'if we were going to do this ' approach, it was an article costing the various methods of distribution) obviously you'd need an explanation for the public....I mean they would notice?...wouldn't they?..mmm
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

Nice sidestep.

This is so common, the 'greyness', the 'rhetoric', the turgid swirling of 'is there really any worthwhile info here?'. I even question what the supplied link has to do with chemtrails?

If you can take the time and trouble to respond at all, why can't you supply a few easy to assimilate points so people don't have to wade through wodges of text to find it? You'd tell someone to look in the phone book for your number if they asked for it, even though you could simply type it?

If you can't supply a few simple points, just say so.
It’s not that I can’t supply a ‘few simple points’ it’s more that I can’t be bothered. You can’t be bothered to read and I can’t be bothered to do the work for you, because I refuse to give your negativity a chance.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
It’s not that I can’t supply a ‘few simple points’ it’s more that I can’t be bothered. You can’t be bothered to read and I can’t be bothered to do the work for you, because I refuse to give your negativity a chance.

Refusal acknowledged and noted.

However, I quote you;

Quote:

Explain how a 911 link that details only 911 issues ties in to what we can do about chemtrails?

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

However, I quote you;

Quote:

Explain how a 911 link that details only 911 issues ties in to what we can do about chemtrails?

There is more to 911 truth than just finding out what happened on 911. By revealing that the official version of 911 is a lie, it has the potential to open up the whole can of worms of lies and deceit that have been going on for centuries. Like the Nazis, the last thing they want is the truth to be widely known and if the truth is more widely known, not only would they be very unpopular but hardly anyone would want to cooperate with them. They will be practically powerless if more of the full story comes out, about how powerful (mis)leaders view us not as their equal, but as disposable ‘subjects’ to be used for their greed for profit and power.

Quote:
http://911blogger.com/node/12046
9/11 Truth Has the Power to Unravel Fascism

So what can we do? We can tell the truth for a start but sadly, some are working against us because they’re more interested in ‘proving’ pet theories, even after those theories have clearly been shown to be wrong.

Webster Tarpley has my full support when he said,
Quote:
“I proceed with the pessimism of the intelligence and the optimism of the will. Figure that out. ….If you want, I could prove to you that the world is done but I don’t choose to act on that, I act on the other side – I’m trying to stop it, I’m trying to save it.”

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

However, I quote you;

Quote:

There is more to 911 truth than just finding out what happened on 911. By revealing that the official version of 911 is a lie, it has the potential to open up the whole can of worms of lies and deceit that have been going on for centuries. Like the Nazis, the last thing they want is the truth to be widely known and if the truth is more widely known, not only would they be very unpopular but hardly anyone would want to cooperate with them. They will be practically powerless if more of the full story comes out, about how powerful (mis)leaders view us not as their equal, but as disposable ‘subjects’ to be used for their greed for profit and power.

Quote:
http://911blogger.com/node/12046
9/11 Truth Has the Power to Unravel Fascism

So what can we do? We can tell the truth for a start but sadly, some are working against us because they’re more interested in ‘proving’ pet theories, even after those theories have clearly been shown to be wrong.

Webster Tarpley has my full support when he said,
Quote:
“I proceed with the pessimism of the intelligence and the optimism of the will. Figure that out. ….If you want, I could prove to you that the world is done but I don’t choose to act on that, I act on the other side – I’m trying to stop it, I’m trying to save it.”

You only had to say you have no idea what we can do about chemtrails.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I just did.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
I just did.

Yes, but that was verbally to your friend whilst you sit in McDonalds, not via a straightforward sentence typed into this forum. You evaded and waffled, then waffled some more.

There is no shame in simply saying you don't know the answer to a question. Try it in future.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I said "I just did" I was saying that I just told you what we can do.

You took what I meant out of context which shows that you are more interested in arguing than the subject at hand and this is (one reason) why I didn't want to answer you

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In short telecasterisation, your reason for being here is to fool around.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
In short telecasterisation, your reason for being here is to fool around.

That's cool.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele

Can you please pay more attention to the times at which you click submit in future.

That freaked me out !

Cheers

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: What Chemtrails Really Are. Rense article Reply with quote

http://www.rense.com/general79/chem.htm

Quote:
We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.
mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys not sure if this link has been posted before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K_As
looks interesting

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just witnessed something fairly uncommon - I've never seen it before.

Two planes (looked at cruising altitudes) appearing to fly side by side over my area. I spent about 5 minutes trying find my good camera but located my old digital camera first...

They were flying together so tightly for a good 5 minutes....
I don't know hat Chemtails are exactly and neither do most people but it's not normal for this to happen so...

Anyway....snapped a few of shots. (I've resized them)

Chemtrail 002 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.49 KB
 Viewed:  225 Time(s)

Chemtrail 002 (2).jpg

Chemtrail 005 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.88 KB
 Viewed:  223 Time(s)

Chemtrail 005 (2).jpg

Chemtrail 004 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.62 KB
 Viewed:  209 Time(s)

Chemtrail 004 (2).jpg

Chemtrail 003 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.57 KB
 Viewed:  394 Time(s)

Chemtrail 003 (2).jpg

Chemtrail 001 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.28 KB
 Viewed:  203 Time(s)

Chemtrail 001 (2).jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: