FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stop lying that I'm lying gruts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

Gruts thinks that me accidentally calling a tail a wing is "lying". What a dumbass.

He's also to stupid to notice that this pic wasn't made by me:

By: "myspace.com/GR8BENWA"

But since he is whining, crying, trying to make something out of nothing, and just being a general dumbass, here is what a bird can do to a WING:

Huh. Funny how the amount of damage from a bird looks about the same in both pics.

Gruts is a dumbass, he knows he's a dumbass, we know he's a dumbass, but nevertheless he just keeps on being a dumbass.

Laughing

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it is a lie Killtown, and we know it's a lie.

Posting the picture under your name and then when called on it claiming it's nothing to do with you is yet another lie.

Then further posting a picture of a light aircraft, knowing that your gaggle of dupes won't think there's any difference between that and an airliner is another cunning devious but still ineffective lie, because nobody but your braindead herd of fans is taken in by the lie.

What is it they say? One lie leads to another to get you where you are today.

You have your sock forum.

Why post more of your deceptive lies where decent people are looking to establish the truth?

Well Killtown?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are a liar Killtown

Learn to live with that when people tell you the truth, or better still: give it up, its a filthy habit

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Killtown fell into the oldest trap of them all.

He became what he thought he was against.

Maybe you'll make better choices in the next life, eh, Killtown?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all starts with the thought: "It's for their own good to help them see the truth" (that exists in the thinkers imagination)

Six months later its lost in space and intellectual dishonesty the only tactic to cover the deciet: and a lot of screwed up heads as a result. Story of this section of the forum

The most charitable view possible of this oh so predictable chain of events is Killtown = 9/11 Truth OWN GOAL... with the only advantage is at least his works trains those people who only flirt with accepting it to reason more fully in order to avoid the obviously flawed theories, through providing a negative example

There are also less charitable views of the phenomona: not least, deliberatly choosing to decieve

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Gruts thinks that me accidentally calling a tail a wing is "lying"

lol - you didn't "accidentally" claim that a tail is a wing.

on the contrary - while knowing 100% that the picture in question was not of a wing (let alone the wing of a 767), you started a thread on your NPT sockpuppet forum with the title "wings too fragile for birds, too strong for wtc steel" using that picture as your opening post.

that is a blatant lie.

and claiming that you weren't lying is another lie.

if you don't want people to truthfully point out the fact that you're a liar, then all you have to to is stop lying.

simple - isn't it?

incidentally - nobody said that the picture was "made by you" and nobody "is whining, crying, trying to make something out of nothing, and just being a general dumbass" - except you.

and without even knowing it, you've proved that a smaller, lighter object can penetrate a larger, heavier object if enough momentum is involved.

if only you could actually understand that, dumbass. Rolling Eyes
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are the moderators permitting the likes of GRUTS, CHEK AND JOHN WHITE to continue with this bad mouthing of Killtown.

Killtown is one of the top * in the REAL 911 truth movement, the names above are only interested in covering up
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
Why are the moderators permitting the likes of GRUTS, CHEK AND JOHN WHITE to continue with this bad mouthing of Killtown.

Because he's a liar.
Y'know - someone attempting to deceive by telling lies?
Just what the 'Truth' movement needs - can you see any irony here?

And your defence of that is equally shameful.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
Killtown is one of the top * in the REAL 911 truth movement

would that be left bollock or right bollock? are you and KT in the same scrotum? is everything you say a load of *?

NB telling the truth about someone isn't bad mouthing - it's just showing them for what they are. and while we're on the subject of lying, let me ask you a question - have you ever been banned from this forum?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
while knowing 100% that the picture in question was not of a wing

I love when people think they "know" that someone knew if something was or wasn't!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Keep spreading the lie that I was purposely lying if it makes you feel more superior gruts!

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
gruts wrote:

I love when people think they "know" that someone knew if something was or wasn't!

Keep spreading the lie that I was purposely lying if it makes you feel more superior gruts!

Ah, so you were accidentaly lying Killtown?

You accidentaly forget that your bird impacted training Plane tailwing was NOT the wing of a 767, and that you KNEW that becuase you'd been shown it here?

You had a simple abscense of memory that caused you to spread false information on your own website?

Well of course you can demonstrate your good faith that this occurance was an "accident":

By removing the material from your site and issue an apology and retraction on that site!

Till then:

Your a Lair Killtown

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:

Killtown is one of the top * in the REAL 911 truth movement, the names above are only interested in covering up

Because this is a shill site, so that's why they have rabid attackers like John White, check, and gruts hang out all day on this board pretending to be "truthers" while all they do is attack/smear people and try debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories.

But Ian is going to do something about it, but it will at least take a "month" because he is so "busy".

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you were accidentaly lying Killtown?

Is that your claim?

Maybe you get these kinds of responses becuase of your slippery evasive nature...

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
my left bollock wrote:

Because this is a shill site, so that's why they have rabid attackers like John White, check, and gruts hang out all day on this board pretending to be "truthers" while all they do is attack/smear people and try debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories.

But Ian is going to do something about it, but it will at least take a "month" because he is so "busy".

*Pet pet groom groom, control control*

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

I was always under the impression it was the liars - especially the proven ones - that were the shills, covering up for that which would shrivel up and die in the daylight unless shielded by lies.

And I have no problem with challenging your No Plane/Media Fakery garbage and other assorted lies - and every example you and your socks have come up with so far has been shown to be garbage and lies - which is an obstacle to getting 911 Truth into the mainstream as far as I can see.

Just so you know where I'm coming from.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And I have no problem with challenging your No Plane/Media Fakery *theories*

Oh but Killtown has a problem chek: he doesnt realise that its to challenge theories and to burn away illusions until we are left with truth that this forum exists!

In the depths of his belief that "they" control everything, he cannot but help but mirror them and descend into control freakery

And if Killtown is waiting for Ian Neal to deliver a forum where his can post his "stuff" without being challenged

He can forget it, it isnt going to happen, and if Ian was somehow foolish enough to try such a stupid course of action...

Well, there would be consequences, of that I'm sure

Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White,

The consequences of people such as Killtown being welcome to express their views here on this forum (views which I think always welcome fair criticism) would be serious indeed. It would represent a sea change in the entire ethos of this forum.

Instead of you performing your usual jesuitical 'black is white, and white is black' routine you and your crusade would be scorched by the heat of daylight, crushed by the massive rock that is truth, and you would no doubt be posted to another mission field of misinformation.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
John White,

The consequences of people such as Killtown being welcome to express their views here on this forum (views which I think always welcome fair criticism) would be serious indeed. It would represent a sea change in the entire ethos of this forum.

Instead of you performing your usual jesuitical 'black is white, and white is black' routine you and your crusade would be scorched by the heat of daylight, crushed by the massive rock that is truth, and you would no doubt be posted to another mission field of misinformation.

Duh! What he can't post?

Clearly he can!

So what other "welcome" does he need?

Red Carpet? Cigar? Gold Throne? Toenails licked?

Its a simple fact that Killtown can't cope without an audience of sychophants

And of course, both of you can't cope with actual evidence

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
gruts wrote:

Of course you knew because it was pointed out to you prior to you posting it on your forum.
Finding a picture of a bird penetrating the wing of another light aircraft does not change that.
Try explaining how if it's impossible for an enormous airliner to penetrate a building it's nevertheless possible for a little sack of meat to slice through a wing.
To cap it all, you and those of your fan club that post here have been curiously silent about the little exchanges here back on fantasy island.

If you are so correct, why do you constantly whine and complain about people challenging your arguments? Surely if a theory is correct it can withstand any amount of criticism? What, exactly, are you asking for?

I know I for one have been deeply impressed with some of the arguments regarding the problems with the OT put forward by the very posters you attack. I would suggest you review some of the older threads from the previous 'JREF Invasion' a few months ago. And I know I've learned a lot more from e.g. Chek's singularly impressive knowledge of the twin towers and highly articulate and well informed rebuttals to the best JREF had to offer than a bunch of inane musings a college course on filmmaking would probably adequately address. I mean, for God's sake, this total howler is still up. Aren't you embarrassed?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
John White,

Don't bother wasting your time responding to trolls like John White, chek, and gruts. They just want to attack people and they might even be all the same sockpuppet. They offer no benefit to the movement except to destroy it.

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Of course you knew because it was pointed out to you prior to you posting it on your forum.

mean, for God's sake, this total howler is still up. Aren't you embarrassed?

I did?

Why would I be embarrassed about that video?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
They offer no benefit to the movement except to destroy it.

Funny, that's exactly what I thought that's what you are up to.
The way you surround yourself with the best brains, the most respected thinkers, the most incisive analysts, the .... oh it's no good ....must...stop....laughing.... I'll get back to you lolololololololol

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop lying that I'm lying gruts Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

mean, for God's sake, this total howler is still up. Aren't you embarrassed?

I did?

Why would I be embarrassed about that video?

You knew Killtown. At least when I checked out your comedy club earlier, you still hadn't even been man enough to admit your (cough) 'mistake'.

But...

Are you for real? -

"Damn, dems some fast birds"

You're not embarrassed the world can still view you failing to understand the difference between near and far away small children grasp every day?
Each to their own I suppose...

...A relative perchance?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trolls are out in force today.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
The trolls are out in force today.

'Troll' of course, meaning those who don't kowtow to The Great Emperor Killtown and his imaginary clothes.

Did your mom tell you something like "everything you do is great, son"?
Well -and I don't much like smashing other people's illusions (um...oh yes, I do really) but - she lied.

Is that what you don't appreciate when you come here Oh Great One?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Indubitably wrote:
John White,

Don't bother wasting your time responding to trolls like John White, chek, and gruts. They just want to attack people and they might even be all the same sockpuppet. They offer no benefit to the movement except to destroy it.

Oh here we go again. Multiple ID paranoia!

Is it becuase you can't believe more than one person can see right through you?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a 767?

NO!

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html#bird_strikes

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh your catching up!

And I'm still laughing at you, becuase your being forced to demonstrate that yes, actually an aluminium plane CAN penetrate a steel tower

Oh dear, I do believe you are debunking yourself!

ROFL!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: