FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PrisonPlanet.TV forum shut down today by Alex!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: PrisonPlanet.TV forum shut down today by Alex! Reply with quote

Thought you guys might not have heard yet. Alex shut down the pp.tv forum for paying members (not the free pp.com forum) today after he got mad at a caller to his radio show today. (check out the show refeed)

Apparently a regular poster at pp.tv forum called in to complain about why Alex hadn't fix the forum from showing people's real names when their memberships would renew, and Alex got mad, and then Frnacis starting questioning Alex about why he was saying that the Sherry Peel Jackson IRS verdit was a racist decision. Apparently Alex has been saying that Sherry being black, had an all white jury and that she was convicted out of racism. That's when Alex apparently, while on the air, called Paul Watson and told him to shut the forum down.

I don't know what's up with Alex's reaction today or why he's claiming racism in the Jackson case, and still won't do anything about the moderator Sane at pp.com forum, but people need to know what actually happened before the rumors start flying around.

Feel free to go to NIWECS where a lot of the regulars from the pp.tv forum have moved to, and you can read about what happened today and how many people are really mad about it all. He's on the verge of loosing a lot of paying memberships over this!

http://niwecs.low-ping.com/forums.asp?page=t&cmd=view&v=258238

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
who cares

You do or you wouldn't have bothered posting. I care too. I like visiting the PrisonPlanet forums.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds to me rumours are already flying around.

are you certain hes pulled the plug for good and not just to fix the problem the guy was moaning about?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a five minute sound file from his broadcast where he pulls it. Very civilized and not angry at all.

www.zen13564.zen.co.uk/filesoffered/jones.mp3
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/

last 3 days i was looking for it again and coulnt find it

Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't heard the radio segment as yet, thanks for posting it. Thank you Black Cat

I agree he doesn't sound mad, rather, he actually sounds almost sarcastic, like when he said "just for you" when the guy was asking for a fix to the problem. While the name problem may not be "fixable" to the particular forum software, we all know there are tones of different forum software out there, that are even nicer than what he was using for pp.tv such as this one here.

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the free pp.com forum as well actually, as he suggested they might do. There is a big uproar over the wild banning habits of that mod Sane there, and more andmore people are getting mad how noone is doing anyhting about it.

Is it me, or is it kind of strange he would keep a free forum, but pull the forum that paid members use? Seems as though he would pull the free one, and put all the effort in building memberships which would help fund his video productions! Must be some legal reason that allows more control over a free one versus one that is a "paid private" one.

It was nice to hear him sort of back track a little on his admitted comments about the Jackson case. At least he did admit he might have "generalized" his statements on that. I respect that.

Anyway, thought it was a news worthy thing that you guys across the pond would be interested in, since it is sort of a continuation in the saga of trying to get the banning addressed at pp.com forums.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: