FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Songs Coal Mine Canaries Sing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John. M

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: The Songs Coal Mine Canaries Sing Reply with quote

The Corporate Controlled Daily Express (what else can explain their article) on page 14 today, describes the search for justice from the family and lawyers of the murdered Jean Charles de Menzes diabolically as, "INTEREFERENCE" viz:

BRAZILIAN INTERFERENCE WILL ONLY DELAY POLICE INQUIRY.
In the article it also states: "Whilst the de Menzes family deserves all our sympathy for their terrible loss, and have a right to visit the scene where this young man was shot, there is not justification for some of their wilder demands".
WHAT!!!??? NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR DEMANDS???!!! A young man is murdered and the family and lawyers search for justice is negated by our media!!!??? They are not allowed to seek justice and redress? What exactly is going on with our media and our country for that matter??? Where are our great British journalists now? Studying their stocks and shares no doubt!

The Daily Express article goes on to state "Ultimately it must be accepted that this was a terrible accident..."

ACCIDENT! ACCIDENT!... DOES THE EDITOR THINK WE ARE ALL INSANE!!!?? Does the editor think we are irrational mindless morons!?? Maybe the editor thinks that we are some kind of Orwellian "Sheeple".

No Editor of The Daily Express, we are not. We just don't have a voice for expressing our views.

It is clear from all the evidence to date that THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT, FAR FROM IT. What kind of song are our media singing and who's hymn book are they singing from. For goodness sake... as if we didn't know?

When are we the British public going to demand justice for the family of the murdered young man? I'm not holding my breath! What must the Brazillian people think of us? Or maybe we don't even care about that either?

I would like to tell our forum members that David E Hendrix a print journalist for thirty-eight years which were divided evenly between reporting and editing, in his excellent expose of the TWA Flight 800 scam, Chapter 14 of the must read book "Into The Buzzsaw" by Kristina Borjesson (Prometheus books 2004), succinctly wrote:
"The songs coal mine canaries sing may become irritating at times, but smart people learn to appreciate their presence and listen for the tunes. THE SILENCE OF THE CANARIES IS A SIGNAL THAT THE ENVIRONMENT HAS TURNED DEADLY". (Block capitals are mine for emphasis).

Our canaries (our defunct corporate media) have lost the right to be called journalists and have lost their voices and stopped singing the songs that journalists of high regard once sang. Perhaps the Daily Express Editor could take some "singing lessons" or if not, at the very least could take the time to evaluate AND COMMENT ON the following article (but again, I'm not holding my breath for that either).

MURDER AND LIES IN LONDONhttp://xymphora.blogspot.com/2005/08/murder-and-lies-in-london.h tml
courtesy of www.truthseeker.co.uk

John. M
John. M

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everyone the link to the article above can be found at www.thetruthseeker.co.uk and NOT www.truthseeker.co.uk.

Please accept my apologies,

John. M Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: