FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a question for killtown about trolls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: a question for killtown about trolls Reply with quote

killtown - I've seen you complain over and over again about people who disagree with you on this forum and call them trolls etc with little or no justification. on the other hand, I've never seen you show any concern about rather more obvious cases of trolling by people who do agree with you.

with that in mind - do you think that the behaviour of "indubitably" and "prole art threat's left bollock" on this forum over the last few days also constitutes trolling - or not?

if not then how would you describe it?

and do you think that their activities (which seem to be done in your name and to promote your forum) have a positive or negative effect on your - cough - "credibility"?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumped - because I'm still waiting for a response from the champ, who has been avoiding the above post for a long time now, despite being fully aware of it....

another thing killtown - are you as happy as you appear to be that your more deranged members use your forum to launch a regular stream of attacks on this forum, in threads like the one below?

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1973&hl=

and if you have any shred of integrity left killtown, I strongly suggest that you at least distance yourself from the post below, which was written by fred/bsregistration in the above thread - and says infinitely more about the kind of scumbag he is than it does about the target of his ludicrous, hate-filled bile.

Quote:
I've called them out a bunch of times. In my opinion, Ian Neal is a shill, a war criminal and probably a traitor to England, the UK, and humanity itself. I hope he's eventually caught and sentenced by a fair court. It took ages for them ever to approve my account there, and moments for them to delete it.

I agree that posting anything of value there is rather like the battered woman who moves back in with her attacker. That so-called UK forum is a cancerous plague that should be exterminated. I'm glad other people are calling them what they are.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange how however acrimonious things get round here at times, there is simply nothing resembling the sheer venom expressed in that thread.
Can't the administrator of that forum do something about all the trolls there?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
bumped - because I'm still waiting for a response from the champ, who has been avoiding the above post for a long time now, despite being fully aware of it....

another thing killtown - are you as happy as you appear to be that your more deranged members use your forum to launch a regular stream of attacks on this forum, in threads like the one below?

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1973&hl=

and if you have any shred of integrity left killtown, I strongly suggest that you at least distance yourself from the post below, which was written by fred/bsregistration in the above thread - and says infinitely more about the kind of scumbag he is than it does about the target of his ludicrous, hate-filled bile.

Quote:
I've called them out a bunch of times. In my opinion, Ian Neal is a shill, a war criminal and probably a traitor to England, the UK, and humanity itself. I hope he's eventually caught and sentenced by a fair court. It took ages for them ever to approve my account there, and moments for them to delete it.

I agree that posting anything of value there is rather like the battered woman who moves back in with her attacker. That so-called UK forum is a cancerous plague that should be exterminated. I'm glad other people are calling them what they are.

Pitiful really, in that the only reason for it is the inability to come up with an argument for their evidence that stands up to analysis for longer than a nanosecond. It demonstrates to me that there's nowt so dangerous as questioning a fanatics belief.

Killtown will of course do nothing - such punters are his (only) bread and butter. Apart from some cult sites, I've never seen anything that even comes close, and in any case he seems to me as deranged as they mostly are.

Law of Attraction and so on.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: