FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Chek -
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: For Chek - Reply with quote

To Chek,

Chek, you believe there was no media fakery on 9/11/2001 and I disagree. I want to discuss the subject of BBC News output on that tragic day. This to illustrate my point. Since you don't believe in 9/11 fakery can you at least answer these simple questions -

1. Do you agree the BBC should be accountable for its news output ?

2. Do you agree that the public should be able to know from the BBC (a corporation instituted under Royal Charter and still today largely financed by the paying public) from which studio in New York Jane Standley made her infamous broadcast on 9/11/2001 in which she (purportedly) announced the premature collapse of WTC 7 ?

3. Do you yourself support attempts to have the BBC made accountable for the content of its own broadcasts related to the tragedy of 9/11/2001 ?

Since this forum has often been accused of not supporting the quest for truth I and other members would be interested to know what your reply to the above questions will be. A simple yes or no will be enough.

Posted at 18.50hrs London local time. Clock ticking.

Thank You
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: September Clues is A Fraud Reply with quote

I don't know who you think you're kidding with your incessant spamming and starting of new threads, when there are perfectly adequate existing ones on these very same topics that you could find, read through and add to if you had anything to say which you don't.

Your vapid 'questions' are all in aid of one thing and one thing only: your avoiding of answering the outstanding questions to the challenge you threw down and which this thread was in answer to:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

Now instead of your continued grandiose diarrheac demands for 'accountablity' from others, it is now required from you.

Clock ticking.
Tick tock.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, well I have not delayed an answer.

I opened a thread directly to you with these 3 questions. Just wonder if members of the forum can get a yes or no answer to each of them from you.

My answers are as follows -

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

We aren't sure about you Chek. In fact, we aren't sure about John White or even Ian on these issues. You're posing as a person who is interested in 9/11 truth. You are questing for truth, right ? Or are you ?

So what's your answer on these 3 questions ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
OK, well I have not delayed an answer.

We aren't sure about you Chek. In fact, we aren't sure about John White or even Ian on these issues. You're posing as a person who is interested in 9/11 truth. You are questing for truth, right ? Or are you ?

I don't really care who you think you represent when you say 'we', but your continued evasion is inadequate.

So I repeat again:

"Your vapid 'questions' are all in aid of one thing and one thing only: your avoiding of answering the outstanding questions to the challenge you threw down and which this thread was in answer to:

Now instead of your continued grandiose diarrheac demands for 'accountablity' from others, it is now required from you.

Clock ticking.
Tick tock."

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Chek, so you have no wish to answer these questions, right ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your evasion time is up Roadrunner, I repeat:

Your vapid 'questions' are all in aid of one thing and one thing only: your avoiding of answering the outstanding questions to the challenge you threw down and which this thread was in answer to:

Clock ticking.
Tick tock.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Chek,

It seems you want to demonstrate your stupidity once again.

I started this special thread to publicly ask you the 3 questions on BBC accountability and coverage. Questions that beg a simple YES or NO answer.

It's up to you. I won't ask again. They don't let you answer questions, do they Chek ? Your minders, right ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
OK Chek,

It seems you want to demonstrate your stupidity once again.

I started this special thread to publicly ask you the 3 questions on BBC accountability and coverage. Questions that beg a simple YES or NO answer.

It's up to you. I won't ask again. They don't let you answer questions, do they Chek ? Your minders, right ?

You started this 'thread' as camouflage for your inability to deal with the consequences of your challenge.

But it - like you - doesn't fool anybody.

So - once again and in answer to all your numerous following but related evasions:

"Your vapid 'questions' are all in aid of one thing and one thing only: your avoiding of answering the outstanding questions to the challenge you threw down and which this thread was in answer to:

Clock ticking.
Tick tock.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: For Chek - Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
To Chek,

Chek, you believe there was no media fakery on 9/11/2001 and I disagree. I want to discuss the subject of BBC News output on that tragic day. This to illustrate my point. Since you don't believe in 9/11 fakery can you at least answer these simple questions -

2. Do you agree that the public should be able to know from the BBC (a corporation instituted under Royal Charter and still today largely financed by the paying public) from which studio in New York Jane Standley made her infamous broadcast on 9/11/2001 in which she (purportedly) announced the premature collapse of WTC 7 ?

3. Do you yourself support attempts to have the BBC made accountable for the content of its own broadcasts related to the tragedy of 9/11/2001 ?

Since this forum has often been accused of not supporting the quest for truth I and other members would be interested to know what your reply to the above questions will be. A simple yes or no will be enough.

Thank You

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Who the f*ck is "we"? The No Planes Inquisition? Laughing

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

The self-important and deluded aka 911 Movement, I guess.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

The self-important and deluded aka 911 Movement, I guess.

Well Chek, they may not be sure about us (terrible! the stigma!) but we are pretty damn sure about them

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Chek, no further questions. Case Closed.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
OK Chek, no further questions. Case Closed.

You think 'accountability' means you just declare 'case closed' and slink off to start spamming again?

Think again.

Clock ticking.
Tick tock.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Chek, please be courteous enough to answer the 3 questions on this thread (which I specially ask you here so that I can read your answers clearly). You can open a thread specially for any questions you may have of me which I promise faithfully to answer you, as well as I can, and as fast as I can.

Is that OK ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Well Chek, please be courteous enough to answer the 3 questions on this thread (which I specially ask you here so that I can read your answers clearly). You can open a thread specially for any questions you may have of me which I promise faithfully to answer you, as well as I can, and as fast as I can.

Is that OK ?

Again you avoid with possibly the most deranged, reality denying response it's been my misfortune to read.

Accountablity' is now required from you.

Clock ticking.
Tick tock.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly, Chek.

So you agree that we should each answer the other's questions ? Yes ?
Great. Please post them on a separate thread and I will answer them right away.

Now, do you agree to answer the above 3 questions ? As follows -

To Chek,

2. Do you agree that the public should be able to have an answer from the BBC (a corporation instituted under Royal Charter and still today largely financed by the paying public) to the following question - From which studio in New York Jane Standley made her infamous broadcast on 9/11/2001 in which she (purportedly) announced the premature collapse of WTC 7 ?

Thank You
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roadrunner wrote:
Quote:

so let me get this straight, a person who under no circumstances will answer a question asking him to comment on the misleading evidence produced in the form of september clues, is asking people questions and expecting them to answer

Quote:
Well Chek, please be courteous enough to answer the 3 questions

why don't you take your own advice? and start answering the questions other people have asked you to answer on numerous occasions.

this "i won't answer you questions, but i demand you answer mine" is'nt going to get people taking you seriously at all.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky54,

Where do guys like you come from ? This is a thread for Chek. I have written repeatedly and am avoiding no specific question. I've written -

You can open a thread specially for any questions you may have of me which I promise faithfully to answer you, as well as I can, and as fast as I can.

How much clearer can we get than that ?

Now, stop interfering, go away, and learn some manners.

If you want to discuss any issue grow up and stop being silly.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Chek,

2. Do you agree that the public should be able to have an answer from the BBC (a corporation instituted under Royal Charter and still today largely financed by the paying public) to the following question - From which studio in New York Jane Standley made her infamous broadcast on 9/11/2001 in which she (purportedly) announced the premature collapse of WTC 7 ?

Posted at 18.50hrs Sunday 11th November London local time. Clock ticking.

Thank You
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
To Chek,

Chek, you believe there was no media fakery on 9/11/2001 and I disagree.

It doesn't matter whether agree or disagree, as your opinion is of no interest or value to me.
Your pompous white noise of words mean nothing until you answer the challenge you yourself set.

'Accountablity' is now required from you.

Here's your chance - use it well.

Otherwise you reveal yourself to be just another cheap spammer already banned once who will soon find out what happens to cheap spammers on this forum.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have repeatedly said that I will answer any question from you on a thread specially made for it. I've repeatedly said that I will do so without delay.

Why don't you make one ? And why don't you answer the 3 questions on the BBC and on their 9/11/2001 coverage ?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Marky54,

Where do guys like you come from ? This is a thread for Chek. I have written repeatedly and am avoiding no specific question. I've written -

You can open a thread specially for any questions you may have of me which I promise faithfully to answer you, as well as I can, and as fast as I can.

How much clearer can we get than that ?

Now, stop interfering, go away, and learn some manners.

If you want to discuss any issue grow up and stop being silly.

where does it say this thread is for chek? im in absolute denial and will continue to post if i wish, if somebody points out the obvious i'll just deny it so i can cling to my belief that this thread is a "no chek" thread, why are you trying to censor other members?.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name of this thread is ?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
The name of this thread is ?

im not sure, please wait while i check my belief system.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, check your belief system. And do come back to us when you've done it. Right ? It might take a while though.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
I have repeatedly said that I will answer any question from you on a thread specially made for it. I've repeatedly said that I will do so without delay.

Why don't you make one ? And why don't you answer the 3 questions on the BBC and on their 9/11/2001 coverage ?

That 'specially made thread' has been outstanding since October 11th.

'Accountablity' is now required from you.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Yes, check your belief system. And do come back to us when you've done it. Right ? It might take a while though.

my belief is it says for chek ie: for the attention of, but it dos'nt state nobody else can post it or have an opinon, ive also scanned the forum rules and i cannot see anything there either, if i missed something in the forum rules, then please bring them to my attention.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a life !
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,

You can ask me specific questions on a special thread.

Now, will you finally answer, as a member of this forum, the three questions on BBC accountability and on their coverage of 9/11/2001 ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: