FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 whats your take??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgone? W. Reich? I can see where you're coming from now. IMO, Radionics (and equally global Reiki) gives a real clue to how close we really are to meshing with the UEMS (Universal Electro-Magnetic Spectrum)

The major problem I have with the current chemtrail 'alarmism' is that one doesn't see NWO types moving around in respirators... Maybe they have a Cipro-for-the-mind approach?

A lesser issue is just how much coverage would be needed globally to really be effective? We've pumped so much diverse nonsense into the atmosphere over the last 200 years, the potential for synergistic effects right now would tax even the most au fait Chaos theorist!

I sometimes feel that particularly Americans have an overly simplified view of the enormity of such situations yet they constantly feed themselves and the rest of the world intense 'what-if' graphic images like 'The Day after Tomorrow' etc ad nauseum.

Yep - ignorance, fear and loathing roolz, KO!

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
mr nice wrote:
hey all cool james not trying to convert ya or anything!
Ive heard it said that technology is the foot print of consciousness so I suppose if the mayans were on the money then the internet and all those other clever gadgets are just the symptoms of the run up to 2012......
But hell seems to me things are coming to a head as you pointed out mate war,economic chaos,police state all in front of the TV addled masses.

No worries and thanks for the links, I'm watching the first one now.

But you are right, something is coming to a head and its quite simple, the world is running out of energy, particularly oil, and the largest consumer of this energy, the US, is doing all it can to take control of the remaining resources.

9/11 was due to this fact as was Iraq, as will be Iran and so on. Dick Cheney knows it, the Bush family knows it, Tony Blair was made to know it and it will shape our immediate future like no other event in recent history.

So I'd suggest that you forget about what the Maya may or may not say or what research 1st world astrologists have done into this calender, the true reality is that it is the decline in secure supplies of energy, which we needed to continue our way of life and maintain our economy, that is causing problems and not some religion. So goodbye western way of living, hello war, famine, poverty and death. Sorry!

If you want some real answers then I suggest you come to understand peak oil. Try this website for starters - Wolf at the door

No doubt religious cults worldwide will have field day on this one but the reality is it is our own greed and not a God which will make our futures so hard.

While it is also obviously to be taken as satire, the episode of The Simpsons wherein Homer joins the "Stonecutters" and discovers a plot to completely block out sunlight from his hometown of Springfield so that his boss Monty Burns who runs the nuclear energy plant can have a complete monopoly on energy is spot on in outlining the motives of the energy cartels.

Regardless of whether "peak oil" theories are legit, the elite has major interest in A) increasing energy scarcity B) creating a small oligopoly/monopoly C) telling whatever lies necessary to achieve A & B.

-Alex Jones
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed this in the UK? The FedEx (courier) trucks have written on them 'The World on Time' if I remember rightly. This is also in the film 'Castaway' which gives close up shots a few times of the FedEx courier packets...'The World on Time'......

'Castaway' seems to me to refer to the fourteen stations of the cross, if you keep in mind the stations and what they refer to.

suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Castaway is an interesting film. I firmly believe that as Hollywood is rigidly ocntrolled by the elite for propaganda purposes, practically everything emanating from the place has an ulterior motive. Clearly the obvious psy op films like Black Hawk down, Top Gun,, Schindlers list and many others are obvious, but even the less in your face products have a hidden message. One of the most extraordinary films I saw was the childrens film Aseries of Unusual events. It's almost an allegory fro the stare of the world today, and the last credits, which nobody bothers to stay to watch, are full of sumbolism.

I saw Castaway again the other day and spotted a few interesting things, but must sit down one day and really analyse it. The whole airplane crash thig is interesting given what transpired later in the world. I suspect sometimes the elite are just mocking us with some of these things, as if saying to us "we know that some of you know what we're doing, but we don't care because we are so powerful we don't mind a few of you being aware." I hope to live long enough to prove them wrong, with a few million others who are on to them.
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hidden message need not necessarily be negative.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Surely you are aware that others place far more significance on the date than merely the date of the London Olympics, James.

Now whether you place any credance in these beliefs yourself is irrelevant. The fact is others do and this is significant

2012 and the maya

2012 and armageddon

2012 and the second coming

2012 and end times

2012 and rapture

Given the elite's use of religion both now and historically to divide and control humanity and the PTBs pre-occupation of framing the debate around the so-called war on terror in religious terms and as a clash of civilisations, then it is IMO naive to dismiss 2012 as just another date and dismiss concepts such as armageddon, second comings, 12th imam, end times, rapture and so forth as just superstitious mumbo-jumbo. The fact is if enough people believe in something it beceomes a self fulfilling prophesy. That is how life works.

If enough people believe that 9/11 truth will be the catalyst for a global awakening of peace, justice and truth then it will happen. Equally if enough people believe armageddon is inevitable, then that is what happens. Beliefs are very powerful regardless of whether they are actually 'true' or not.

You describe the self-fulfilling prohecy. Also consider the prophecy made with intent to ensure it comes about..

Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I saw Castaway again the other day and spotted a few interesting things, but must sit down one day and really analyse it.

Maybe we can compare notes, Suraci.
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I personaly thing it's a perfect psyop directed at the New Age movement.

It has the same effect the rapture is having, of netrealising opposition to the NWO agenda. I know this from personal experience - truthers are laying down hoping for some interdomensional saviour to take responsiblilty for them.

As we all know the major religions and movements are all managed by the power elite. Why should we thing the 2012 thing is any different?

If only we could all just beleive in ourselves and act without fear then we could defeat these inbred scum.

It does seem that since at least the end of WWII and the beginning of the cold war, governments and various cultural institutions in the West have been actively promoting the attitude that civilization as we know it is due to end within a generation or less.

With threats such as nuclear and biological warfare about, this is certainly a scenario worth considering - but I feel that TEOTWAWKI (The End OF The World As We Know It) has also been sold to the masses in the form of the Rapture, nuclear war, terrorism, Y2K, 2012, etc. because authority figures and political leaders find that it is easier to control people who are taught to believe that there is no point in making any long range plans more than a couple of years out because they are expecting to be "saved", vaporized, otherwise exterminated, or whisked off to Niburu or some such foolishness.

Also, if one truly believes that they only have a couple of years left in this world and there is little to nothing they can do to change this fact, one is also likely to spend less time questioning their politcal and social leaders. After all, if we're all guaranteed to kick the bucket on 12/21/2012, there's little sense in spending one's severely limited time trying to end the conflict in the ME, or reinvestigating 9/11 and 7/7, or looking into the US executive branch's ties to OBL and the Carlyle Group.

It's like my mother says about the "hippie" movement when she was young in the late 60's and early 70's - they were so worried about the end of the world, they as a whole failed to prepare for the possiblity that the world would not end by 1980. IMHO there is nothing wrong with research and curiosity re: this matter - as long as it is acknowledged that in purely scientific terms, the odds that life will not go on in roughly the same fashion on 12/22/2012 as it will on 12/20/2012 are infinitesimal.

-Alex Jones
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Fear is the Mind Killer'

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

You describe the self-fulfilling prohecy. Also consider the prophecy made with intent to ensure it comes about..

Yes that's what I think the Revelation of John is or maybe John just got the inside track on the agenda off NWO defector Paul?

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, I really don't know the future but you have to have a stab at this stuff eh?

First the war, then the crash, ending state provision.

After that its

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Look, I really don't know the future but you have to have a stab at this stuff eh?

First the war, then the crash, ending state provision.

After that its

Hi tony
i hear you man, I've often tussled with the notion of the whole of history as a conspiracy to create a certain perception in the populus of the day, but then most discount the appocylapse as a reality, whereas its mainly the aware of our day that recognise the danger, but then does it make us impotent and un motivated? and is that the purpose? Is it a test for the end of times, to sift out the rightaous for the rapture? its quite a bewildering topic, but i certainly think that these times being predicted accross cultures, throughout our recorded history, has to have something to it. Wellworth discussing, and basically I see the world in such a hideousmess that some sort of earth changing catastrophy is required to throw of the control and allow humans to eek out a peaceful existance, I DINNAE WANT TO LIVE IN 1984! Or is this just the armaggedon mindstate I've been tricked into? Confused
uselesseater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is a bit uncanny. I mean we even have the ten economic regions which they somnetimes refer to as kingdoms.

You know Martin Luther didn't think revelation should be included in the Bible?

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
kblood
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what will happen 2012 spiritually if anything, but I expect that by 2012 the elites control will be all the more obviousm and it will be easier to see how, why and who controls it all.

Not just who as in countries or a race, but as specific people. Most importantly it really is important to know what it is we have to speak out against.

Is it a one world government? Is it a one world religion? Is it that we need to speak out against a messiah whom might be a anti-christ?

Is it all the opposite? Is it in fact that all the truths movements will in the end just cause a war, which will make an excuse to put everyone under stricter control? or make the world an anarchy of chaos?

No matter which outcome, I am certain some will find paradise either way, wether it will be in death or in the future of our planet. Hopefully we can make it so that our planet will become a paradise for everyone, instead of an apocalypse, or at least after an apocalyptic event, rebuild it to a peacefull world. Knowing what happens when we fail.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reality Sandwich & Disinformation Present A Sneak Preview of '2012: Science or Superstition'
http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=4 65630.39468

Quote:
We promised to keep you informed of additional preview screenings of our forthcoming film 2012: Science Or Superstition: here's the first New York City screening, organized by our friends at Reality Sandwich. Here's the info and I'll hope to see you there:

Sneak Preview of 2012: Science or Superstition
Discussion with Daniel Pinchbeck and Gary Baddeley

Come out for a night of thought-provoking cinema and conversation on one of the most fascinating subjects of our time. On December 21st, 2012, the "Long Count" of the ancient Mayan Calendar comes to an abrupt end, finishing off a grand cycle that spans 5,125 years. Some believe it portends an apocalyptic End Times of earth-shattering cataclysms; others disagree, claiming the date as the start of a new era of enlightenment and advanced human consciousness.

The rising popular interest in the 2012 date is a phenomenon in itself, and may indicate a growing awareness that major changes are rapidly taking place in the world. With natural disasters occurring more frequently, and especially in the face of a deepening financial crisis, it appears quite possible that we are heading for turbulent times in the next four years. But alongside these dark scenarios, many are also experiencing profound synchronicities and heightened intuitions, suggesting a powerful shift rising up in the human psyche.

Is the 2012 transformation merely an archeological myth? Or is it a scientific reality, manifesting before our eyes? The new documentary film 2012: Science or Superstition explores these questions, probing deep into the facts and philosophies behind the approaching Mayan climax. Released by The Disinformation Company, the film lives up to the label's reputation for objective, challenging inquiry. A broad range of scholars and authors are featured in exclusive interviews, including Graham Hancock, John Major Jenkins, Alberto Villoldo, astronomer Anthony Aveni, and Daniel Pinchbeck. The film is slated to hit the screens later this year – on December 21st, to be exact.

The film will be followed by an interactive discussion with Reality Sandwich's Daniel Pinchbeck (author of 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl) and the film's writer/producer, Disinformation's Gary Baddeley.

Wed, October 22
The Wild Project
195 East 3rd St. between Ave A & B
(7:30p, $20)

Here's the trailer for the film (which is actually much more calm and thoughtful, but we amped up the trailer for promotional purposes):

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, almost mathematical, take on the whole End Times scenario. Yes, but is God a mathematician I hear you ask...

Complete: 2008 - The Beginning of the End?
Will final events start in 2008?
Are 6,000 years of sin almost over?
Will Jesus come in 2015?
We are naturally curious about the future and especially have questions like: “When will Jesus come the second time?” and “When will the world end?” Does the Bible reveal the answers to these questions? Did God seal up the answers in the Bible and then keep them hidden, only to be revealed at the time of the end? Is 2008 the beginning of the end?

Are 6,000 years of sin almost over?
Will final events start in 2008?
Will Jesus come in 2015?
The Bible presents enlightening, logical, and compelling answers to these questions.
In short, yes!

http://www.markbeast.com/70jubilees/complete.htm

And quite a nice little slide show - possibly too cheezie for the feint hearted
http://www.whatischristianity.org.uk/WhereGodWantsMe.pps

uselesseater wrote:
You know Martin Luther didn't think revelation should be included in the Bible?

Well how about that - Protestants having a pop at the Pope then bringing the Masons into the Church - wot a stitch up!

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
'Fear is the Mind Killer'

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr__EgM3c9U

Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: 2012 - The Reality Reply with quote

On the 21st of December 2012, on the exact point of the Winter Solstice, there will be a planetary alignment between the Earth, our Sun and the central hub of our own Galaxy. At this moment various cosmic forces will combine to cause a Dolphin in the shape of Jesus to descend to the ground from a big Crystalline Rainbow in the sky and go around the Earth handing out free Toffee-Apples to all the peoples of the world, to all races and creeds and colours, to every man woman and child on Earth.

Last edited by Wakeymedia on Mon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;-)

Wakeymedia wrote:
...handing out free Toffee-Apples to the all the peoples of the world

Is this gonna work on the five loaves & two fishes principle?

6x10^9 apples? Hmm, hope mine's a Cox's Pippin...

http://www.holoscience.com/
http://www.thunderbolts.info/EU%20Intro%20and%20Chap1.pdf

Dolphins are so far ahead of us, empathy-wise. My best memories centre around having the honour of sailing alongside them.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone familiar with Calleman's work (Transformation of Consciousness & the Mayan Calendar) will note his amazingly accurate prediction made in 2003 of the exact year that the financial collapse would begin to take place....

Quote:
To understand our current situation according to the Mayan calendar I believe it is necessary to first backtrack somewhat and look at what has happened at the most important of the recent shift points of the Galactic Underworld . A very important such was the beginning of the fifth NIGHT, November 19, 2007. In my book The Mayan calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness, written in 2003, I ended the discussion about economy (page 233) with a prediction relating to this point in time: “Regardless of what forms such a [financial] collapse may take it seems that the best bet is for it to occur close to the time that the Fifth NIGHT begins, in November 2007 [strictly speaking the 19th].” This prediction was based on the fact that throughout cosmic history the fifth NIGHT has been a time when the old order often has come to be destroyed

Orchestrated meltdown or not, he does get it pretty spot on.

He did work for CERN though...hmmmm...

I've been following the calendar system of 13 tones and 20 signs for about 3 years and have to say the cycle is strangely accurate. I could of course just be reading things into it.

I'm not sure if we should be expecting anything amazing in 2012 but let's face it, with all the expectation, an orchestrated event could be passed off as calendar-related and a lot of people would swallow it.

Personally I can't wait to see ShayLord pitched up on Glastonbury Tor or wherever it's meant to be on the great day in question, singing Greensleeves with umpteen of his faithful to save humanity. Should be a hoot.

If/when nothing happens he can claim ultimate messianic success.
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate9/11 Wrote -
Quote:
Is this gonna work on the five loaves & two fishes principle?

6x10^9 apples? Hmm, hope mine's a Cox's Pippin . . .

Dolphins are so far ahead of us, empathy-wise. My best memories centre around having the honour of sailing alongside them.

No "Loaves & Fishes" primitive fantasy-style intelligence-insulting sub-B-Movie ridiculous bs legends here. Just plain old Pippins, Russets & Granny Smiths . . . and lots of 'em.

By the way - Dolphins indulge in violence, bullying and rape. Sorry.

After the Toffee-Apples comes the real fun Wink
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By the way - Dolphins indulge in violence, bullying and rape. Sorry.

No need to apologise. I was talking about heightened empathy, not the traits they share with us. ;-)

Quote:
After the Toffee-Apples comes the real fun

Indigestion?

steve44
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to lower the intellectual tone here guys but i was wondering how seriously you take the fact that there is a theory that there will be a false flag alien invasion of earth in 2012... staged by our old friends the NWO
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Dr. Carol Rosin from 'The Disclosure Project' saying that Werner Von Braun, the leader of the Apollo Space Program said that after the Soviets the enemy would be "Terrorism" and after that " Aliens", so....

.....who knows. Not impossible but people should be ready to disbelieve were it to 'happen'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTgOSHbBEI
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time this bugaboo comes up, I have to wonder why have these 'alleged space-based' weapons not been used already? Cheney had enough 'reason'.

Is their 'Alien invasion' so important to them that they feel 'constrained' to hold such weapons in abeyance? That is not my inderstanding of psycopathic behaviour.

OTOH, they were mentioned back in the late fifties by Chuck Yeager. There are a few 'unexplained' collapses - not just Judy Wood's claim, either ;-)

Call in the plasma physicists!

And if the channeling crowd have any credence at all, the Illuminati (such a misnomer!) might be surprised by real live competition... ;-)

illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another Y2K histeria thang
magalexa
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

The only thing humanity has to worry about in 2012 is the usual and the london olympics may be becoming a target for terrorism. i found it pathetic that the UK government pushed for the 2012 london olympics when we invaded and occuppied islamic countries and terrorism had just hit USUKUN countries in the ways that it did. It was obvious the london olympics would become a terrorist target but no they always ignore the danger signs.

2012 the end of the world is not a mayan prophecy, it is white man interpretations of the mayan calendar cycle ending and a rerun new beginning starting in 2012. Remember the millenniun bug white man prophecy, computer engineers and programmers made a packet from that bull i knew was bull as soon as it was first heard of in the news.
as for the prophecies of a saviour figure arriving on earth every culture on earth has these prophecies, nearly every religion and the large majority of spiritual paths also have these prophecies. Nearly every culture has these prophecies.
If i claimed here i am that man, obviously most people wouldn't believe me, but if i said give me 3 years to gather all my evidneces then youll believe would you give me 3 years to prove myself before making theoretical assumptions of myself which are guided by inexperience of my total telepathic capabilities all people can experience by just concentrating on my whereabouts.
this is my website http://magnusalexa.tripod.com
Humanity has a bright future, telepathic sentient beings is what humanity is to become when the piscean age of self interest has been totally shut out.
RobW
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think armegeddon is to be fought everyday within each of ourselves, everybody should have faith that we are going were we are meant to, everything is pre-ordained and the only obsticles to fulfilling our destiny our ones of our own making, belief is a very powerful thing as previously stated and also the theory about hollywood and its output have made me realise that a great deal of films have occult meanings and doomsday connotations possibly to deter our minds from the actual reality which could very well be that the change in 2012 is already in progress, people are waking up all over the world and the powers that be are slipping . . . . . . its all about belief ......
Quote:
There still exists somewhere in the archives of the French Academy, the famous law of probabilities worked out by an algebraical process for the benefit of sceptics by certain mathematicians. It runs thus: If two persons give their evidence to
a fact, and thus impart to it each of them 5/6 of certitude; that fact will have then 35/36 of certitude; i.e., its probability will bear to its improbability the ratio of 35 to 1. If three such evidences are joined together the certitude will become 215/216. The agreement of ten persons giving each 1/2 of certitude will produce 1023/1024 , etc., etc.

bulldozer
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: The countdown continues. The Mayan Calendar end-date awaits. Reply with quote

The countdown continues.The Mayan Calendar end-date awaits.. - Lee Woudberg

We stand just over three years away from the long anticipated Mayan Calendar end-date of the 21st of December, the winter solstice of 2012.

For more than a decade the anticipation has been building and since the anti-climactic advent of the Millennium more and more people have turned to this date with wonderment, some with dread and some with a message of hope for humanity.

Many prophets, seers and mystics have claimed to know the secrets behind the mysterious Maya and the reason why that date was so revered by them so long ago.

Does a closer look at some of the theories, prophecies and personalities behind the current end-date expectations reveal a glimmer of truth behind the hype?

Join us as we examine what may or may not await us all as the countdown continues...

Wednesday 16th September 2009
7.30pm

Admittance: £3 on the door

Upstairs The Ship and Mitre
133 Dale St Liverpool
L2 2JH

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012: Will it be the end of the world as we know it?

Will the world end in 2012 as some believe the calendar of the ancient Maya predicts? Here we examine the fact and the fiction behind the most popular doomsday scenarios.

03 Sep 2009

A forthcoming film by Roland Emmerich, the director behind the disaster movies Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, is renewing interest in predictions of a major calamity to strike the Earth on December 21, 2012. The film - 2012 - focuses on a series of disasters which force man to flee the planet in order to survive.

Evidence for the 2012 prediction is... er... patchy although it does centre upon the end of the what is known as the long run of the Mayan calendar. Here we assess the likely and unlikely risks that may face the Earth on or around the winter solstice three years from now......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/6132571/2012-Will-it-be-the-end-of- the-world-as-we-know-it.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: