FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch--3yr Old Fined $2500 For Peeing In His Garden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch--3yr Old Fined $2500 For Peeing In His Garden Reply with quote

Laughing

Good start for the new Obama Term-

A US mum was fined $2,500 after her three-year-old son urinated outside - in his own front yard.

A police officer saw Dillan Warden pull down his pants and issued the ticket, which will cost the family the equivalent of £1,560.

Ashley Warden, the little boy's mother, said he was being potty trained but answered the call of nature outside as he wasn't near a toilet.

Mrs Warden, of Piedmont, Oklahoma, said: "Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside... and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination."

Grandmother Jennifer Warden added: "I said: 'Really? He is three years old', and he said: 'It doesn't matter. It is public urination.'

"I said: 'We are on our property', and he said: 'It's in public view'."

The family, which lives on two-and-a-half acres of land, have complained that the officer which issued the ticket parks at the end of their street daily.

They hope a judge will throw out the case when it comes before a court next month.

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: