FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Icke is a 100% Liar/Disinfo and a Fraud?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: David Icke is a 100% Liar/Disinfo and a Fraud? Reply with quote

Ok so Alien reptile's have controlled mankind for 6000 years.. I mean thats just common knowledge and so obvious it's not even worth mentioning... But then while he's got your confidence he also tells people he was Coventry city's goal keeper when in actual fact he was only "Reserve" goalkeeper!!..Which is just not acceptable!! classic disinfo!!Crying or Very sad
LFJ is no antisemite or 9 11 truth critic He's anti Zionist Anti A Jones - its not his fault this heavily censored little forum has too many people calling themselves stupid titles & manufacturing self importance - any more than 2 people running this little audio less forum is absurd...

Last edited by LFJ on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved to controversies
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
moved to controversies

Tony! get a house in the town FFS!
Well this prove's better than anything I'm wasting my time here! Laughing

LFJ is no antisemite or 9 11 truth critic He's anti Zionist Anti A Jones - its not his fault this heavily censored little forum has too many people calling themselves stupid titles & manufacturing self importance - any more than 2 people running this little audio less forum is absurd...
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the books or study the website in depth. Otherwise you're wasting your time here, if you want to pontificate on this subject
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very few people on this forum agree with all David Icke says but almost all of us have a great deal of respect for the guy.....

1. for all the vitally important hidden info he's dug out
2. for the godawful time he's had at the hands of the UK press and crooked lawyers.
3. Because he's an entertaining speaker

I wish more people had the courage to think outside the box like he does. We need more of that not less (I draw the line at claiming to be God's one and only true son sent to save the world).

I'm hopefully representing people's views here by moving your inaccurate and provocative headline into controversies.

LFJ wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
moved to controversies

Tony! get a house in the town FFS!

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But then while he's got your confidence he also tells people he was Coventry city's goal keeper when in actual fact he was only "Reserve" goalkeeper!!..Which is just not acceptable!! classic disinfo!!

here we go again, im starting to wonder who is'nt fake.

i think your being unfair on the goalkeeper point, and being picky.

by reserve goalkeeper, do you mean 2nd choice or played for the reserve team? it really dos'nt matter either way, he was a goalkeeper for coventry, it aint disinfo, it just depends how you look at it.

http://www.ynw62.dial.pipex.com/icke.htm

i don't believe everything he says, but alot of what he warned about is happening and being put in place all the time. why would a fake get it right? surely fakes are there to misguide not tell people whats going to happen before it does.
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe!! Usually 99% of disinfo is correct or it does't work Marky!
Are you pulling my leg here?? cuz I can't see how you could be?
I did this Post as a joke, but I have now realized there is no humor on this site which explains a hell-uva lot...incl that this site is a joke.. as there are to many ego's taking themselve's way too serious.. hehe!! stumbled upon it now.. this forum is quite * up.!!
I have met Icke 3 time's and read his stuff since 95
Alice in Wonderland was one of the best books I read on 9/11 till the disinfo kicks in the last couple of chapters...yawn..
I read Icke's stuff for the same reason the FBI speak to prisoner's...

This site is for level 1 beginner's who can't even see a joke never mind disinfo...Crying or Very sad

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ wrote:
I did this Post as a joke, but I have now realized there is no humor on this site which explains a hell-uva lot...incl that this site is a joke.. as there are to many ego's taking themselve's way too serious.. hehe!! stumbled upon it now.. this forum is quite * up.!!
Alice in Wonderland was one of the best books I read on 9/11 till the disinfo kicks in the last couple of chapters...yawn..

This site is for level 1 beginner's who can't even see a joke never mind disinfo...Crying or Very sad

you can tell all that about people from a bunch of words on a screen, which also depends on how the reader reads it?

i think your to sensitive. you have your say or opinon, but as soon as someone has their say or opinon, your all defensive or say you were joking when theres no indication of a joke.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing.

it was a joke. Rolling Eyes

sorry for disagreeing that icke saying he was a goalkeeper for coventry is disinfo, when he was a goalkeeper for coventry [fact], no he did'nt play a game for the first team, as i showed via the link, but it depends on how you look at it. he was at coventry, and he was a goalkeeper, therefore he was a goalkeeper for coventry[not disinfo], thats all i was pointing out. what was i suppose to say?

maybe i missed the joke.

[all of the above is a joke/if you disagree you have no humour Rolling Eyes]
mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ why all the name calling?
Is this a playground?
Are you 10?

You say this site is uptight Laughing because we dont get you,and you say AJ and Icke are disinfo because they say some things you disagree with Rolling Eyes
Have you never done or said anything that you later found to be incorrect or are you one of those "finger pointers" who think the whole world is wrong and they alone have never put a foot out of place?
Either way pal ranting on an internet forum is clearly something you enjoy and all us "uptight" people can continue to laugh at you just not at your "jokes"........

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icke is an entertainer. If you take him as a clown you won't be disappointed. If you take him at face value you should be locked up somewhere safe so that you cannot hurt yourself or others.
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey this is more like it!!

1/Name calling!! hehe!! thats a laugh Just cuz I think A Jones is a fake I am now dubbed a 9 11 truth sceptic as if A Jone's is 9 11 truth!! The site pretends to censor people who believe the official story when it appears more as a cover to censor critic's of the Agents the ptb have chosen to lead 9 11 truth(into a blind alley).. and Im a name caller..hehe!!
2/Yes it is a play ground.. and I don't like being called 10.. in 3 weeks I'm eleven.. so I'm 10 and three quarter's so lay off!!
mr nice wrote:
LFJ why all the name calling?
Is this a playground?
Are you 10?........

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ wrote:

So it would seem along with everyone elses time

Cui bono
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
LFJ wrote:

So it would seem along with everyone elses time

Cui bono

Hi Ian!
Do we laugh straight away? or is there a punchline? (Advice ... don't repeat the word time it sounds uncool!)
I must be near the money with my assertions to invite your rather primitive christmas cracker philosophy Rolling Eyes

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
(I draw the line at claiming to be God's one and only true son sent to save the world).
I'm hopefully representing people's views here by moving your inaccurate and provocative headline into controversies.

Icke was taken outta context when he said that on wogan.
When he said "I" am the son of God he mean't "everyone" was the son of God and so everyone could say the same.. Tony it seems not only do I know more about Icke than you do but your the one who's "Inaccurate"

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know a lot about David Icke for someone that can't stand him.

I think he's done good for bringing "conspiracy fact" to the popular man. You can go down your local pub these days and Icke will be quoted with the footy results.

Given the choice there are many other authors of books and DVDs I read/watch instead.

Credo Mutwa was ground breaking though. A friend of mine does a truely great impression of Credo - makes a great party piece... uhhhm - at select parties. Confused

--
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
You know a lot about David Icke for someone that can't stand him.

wot u mean? Did I say I couldn't stand him?... news to me?
What I didn't like about him was the way he wore his shorts with no room to move! No confidence taking goal kicks! Big mistake that! I reckon if he had of used baggier shorts he would've had more room and might not have got arthritis! then he could have played for the first team... Soccer's a cruel game and the wrong kind of shorts is a fatal error! Crying or Very sad

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't you confusing arthritis with ability to produce mobile sperm?
--
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ wrote:

I was amused - by the seriousness of responses. Very teacherly Very Happy

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this website overpopulated by dyslexic or poorly educated teenagers, or twenty somethings?
Not that I've got anything against either.
It does make the going rather difficult sometimes.

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Aren't you confusing arthritis with ability to produce mobile sperm?
What is mobile sperm?... you've got me uto?

utopiated wrote:
Credo Mutwa was ground breaking though. A friend of mine does a truely great impression of Credo - makes a great party piece... uhhhm - at select parties. Confused

Credo Mutwa is he that really strange looking witch Doctor/Shamen guy predicting the future? Jeez gimme a pint o what he's drinkin! thats one weird looking cookie! Laughing

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
I was amused - by the seriousness of responses. Very teacherly Very Happy

Thank you Sir Rodin I'm glad to be of service - name of the game!!
Always remember Jack Nicholson writing over an over an over "All work and no play make's Jack a dull boy"... a lesson to us all!

paul wright wrote:
Is this website overpopulated by dyslexic or poorly educated teenagers, or twenty somethings?
Not that I've got anything against either.
It does make the going rather difficult sometimes.

Wish I was Twenty somethin!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: