FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Common Purpose exposed by Brian Gerrish
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Josieclosie,

You maybe interested in this event which Brian Gerrish and a network of lightworkers are behind.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=128117&highlight=#128 117

Also there is the Hull WTC group (check out the WTC link below my signature) who you may be able to touch base with.

Happy truthseeking

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Josieclosie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really interested in a list of members or some information about Michael Banks an Assistant Chief Constable in Durham.

Also about Barry Keel formerly of Darlington who is now in Plymouth?

Can someone ask Brian to get in touch of give me a contact point?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JosieDosie

Try contacting Brian on this link:-

www.cpexposed.com

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josieclosie

Try contacting Brian on this link:-

www.cpexposed.com

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Josieclosie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent him an email via the web link you gave but no reply as yet.....
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Morton is not a lightworker.
Josieclosie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am certain however of Common purpose being at work in my area, Barry Keel was the former CEO of Darlington and i have been the victim of his collusion with Michael Banks of Durham Police and also one Margaret Asquith, formerly of Darlington, no in Bolton and one Daljit Lally, now in Northumberland so all of the stuff now posted about Common Purpose makes increasing sense to me.

Any more info. would be appreciated about members in my area.
Josieclosie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now forced Durham Police to investigate Michael Banks attack on me, 5 years on..................Common Purpose is not the only game in town
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: A secret society? Reply with quote

A secret society?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7929210.stm

A secret society?

By Ruth Alexander
Jonathan Maitland show, BBC Radio 5 Live

Its critics say it is a secret networking organisation at the heart of the establishment, with a hidden agenda and influence.

More than 20,000 people - identified as the next generation of leaders - have attended its courses, but if you are not one of them, you have probably never heard of it.

It is called Common Purpose and prominent supporters include BBC business editor Robert Peston, Assistant Deputy Commissioner Cressida Dick of the Metropolitan Police and numerous top public sector officials.

It's a not-for-profit organisation which organises training and networking events for high-fliers.

Connections

Its website says "Common Purpose gives leaders the inspiration, the knowledge and the connections they need to produce real change - in their workplaces and in their communities."

According to one Common Purpose "graduate" who spoke to the BBC, Common Purpose's activities seem innocent enough: delegates attend a week-long residential course, where the emphasis is on personal development and making new contacts.

She said delegates were encouraged to identify their strengths and weaknesses and were taken on outings to a mental hospital, a prison, a local tenants' association and the City.

But former naval officer Brian Gerrish, who leads a campaign against Common Purpose, says: "It's a secret society for careerists. The key point is that the networking is done out of sight of the general public.

Critics

"If you actually look at the documented evidence as to what Common Purpose is doing, they are clearly not just a training provider. They are operating a highly political agenda, which is to create new chosen leaders in society."

The conspiracy theorists think Common Purpose is trying take over the world. They believe it is shaping people to work to its hidden agenda of promoting a European super-state, forcing diversity on British society, and imposing political correctness.

Swapping business cards
It's who you know...
Common Purpose organisers do not deny trying to identify future leaders, but they say their agenda is merely to open up the potential for success to a more diverse range of people.

And the organisation's website says "we are always balanced and owe no historical or other allegiance to any other group."

People we have spoken to who have been on Common Purpose courses are frankly perplexed at the accusation that it is all about advancing a European super-state.

Helga Henry, an arts manager from Birmingham, has been on a course: "I'm sort of aware that there's some controversy and that there are people who believe Common Purpose is fuelled by a pro-EU agenda. But it certainly wasn't apparent in the course I was on."

Destined for the top?

But does she think she is part of an elite that will one day be future rulers of the world?

"That would be lovely, wouldn't it?" she laughs. "If all you had to do is to go on a course to do that, that would be great."

But there is a bigger question.

Should publically-funded institutions like the police, local authorities and the BBC pay money to a charity to host training courses which are essentially networking opportunities for staff?

Some of the courses cost as much as £5,750.

A Freedom of Information request by Conservative MP Philip Davies uncovered the fact that the Department for Work and Pensions had spent £238,000 sending its people on Common Purpose courses between 2002 and 2007.

Chatham House rules

And while there is no evidence that Common Purpose has anything to hide, it is not the most open organisation.

Its meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which means everything that is said in them is unattributable.

However Common Purpose trustee Andrew Cubie told 5 Live that many organisations choose to hold meetings in this way:

"It means that people are very frank. They talk about their failures more than their successes. You get a very good learning process.

"This is about learning, it is not about a networking or membership organisation."

But although anyone can apply to go on a Common Purpose course, attendees are mainly graduate professionals - and those who are not assessed as having future leader potential will not be accepted.

One critic claims to have uncovered a memo which dismissed the idea of having a particular individual on a local advisory group in Suffolk because he was "too Ipswich".

There is no credible reason to think Common Purpose is about to take over the world.

But as the organisation's aim is to identify and train the next generation of leaders, the charges of elitism seem difficult to refute.

This story was broadcast on the Jonathan Maitland show on BBC Radio 5 Live on Sunday 8 March 2009. Download the free podcast.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BiBiC wrote:
It is called Common Purpose and prominent supporters include BBC business editor Robert Peston

Quote:
Peston is the son of economist and later Labour peer Maurice Peston, Baron Peston of Mile End

If this guy got to be at the giddy heights of the BiBiC's Business Editor on merit then, I am indeed a banana.

His vocal rythym makes me feel physically sick.

His Darlinesque, nervous, systemic, involuntary vocal hesitancy, belies his cognitive dissonance, which is the clue to his inner turmoil.

The uncontrolled variation in pace and volume of his vocal rythym is another.

At once the actor and the programmed useful idiot.

I have never listened to someone with so much difficulty.

Wiki on The Dalek

Listen to the former stockbroker, turned, Brownite, public sector, state funded BiBiC employee here explaining the, um, um ,um, um, um, um, credit crunch.

If you can even understand him that is.

imo, a quintessential BiBiC, Brown Nosed Browner.

Sniff. Snort.

Quite possibly a Class A advocate . . .

Or, maybe he just had a runny nose . . .

Or, what do I know, he may have some condition that I might be insensitive to.

Death by Powerpoint ?

What, what, what, what, what . . . .

Robert Peston's own, own, own, own , own , own,. erm, erm, just in case the speeddedupspeechismissing from the erm, erm, erm, erm, erm, Facebook Group.

And, and, and, and, and, and, and, and . . . .

IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, Mark, we need a bit more objectivity before judging people. All we have so far is that Robert Peston has an unusual manner of presentation and that he went to a Common Purpose course. I've seen nothing from the content of his contributions to suggest that he is anything other than a good journalist.

On first coming across Robert Peston on Newsnight, I did ask myself where he might have got his training, because his mannerisms seemed to be part of the act. I had no thoughts on Common Purpose at the time.

The allegations that he had been playing up the financial crisis seemed to me to have been true elsewhere amongst politicians and possibly on the BBC - it was a general impression I received in the early days of the credit crunch - but I didn't see that in Robert Peston's reports.

In the case of Assistant Deputy Commissioner Cressida Dick of the Metropolitan Police there is separate evidence of messing up, though of course there's still the possibility there that she was caught up in something bigger than herself. So far, I don't see that in Robert Peston.

I noticed also that Robert Peston talks a lot more naturally outside his business correspondent role.

Let's not tar them all with the same brush.

Mark Gobell wrote:

His vocal rythym makes me feel physically sick.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Mark on this.
Robert Peston smacks of cartloads of bluster and insincere BS. He might just get away with it as a newspaper hack but not on radio and television.
As a Prince of Smarm it comes as no suprise to me that Peston's been selected as a Common Purpose graduate.
Common Purpose in this case being the utter stupidity of bailing out terminally fraudulent banks spun, by Robert, into a 'good idea'.

His coverage contrasts with that of Paul Mason.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Josieclosie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, Tony taking on board the damage done by Preston's outpourings you have to wonder at the motivation for them and also why all of this was leaked to him.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Training charity falls foul of data protection laws
By Paul Jump, Third Sector, 6 October 2009
Information Commissioner Office's tells complainant it is 'unlikely' that Common Purpose has complied with Data Protection Act

Leadership training charity Common Purpose has been told by the Information Commissioner's Office that it has probably broken data protection law.

Information commissioner Christopher Graham received five complaints about Common Purpose earlier this year. The charity had compiled a database of requests for information about Common Purpose made to public authorities under the Freedom of Information Act. The database contained personal details of the complainants (20 January, page 4).

The charity sent the database to public authorities receiving new freedom of information requests about Common Purpose. At the time, the charity said it had done this to show how many such requests were being made and to help the authorities decide whether they were vexatious (6 August 2008, page 3).

The ICO has now written to one of the complainants, Michael White, saying it thinks it is unlikely that Common Purpose has complied with the Data Protection Act. The letter says no one would reasonably expect "information which was provided to one local authority in order to deal with a specific request to be passed on to multiple other public authorities".

The letter says Common Purpose will be given 28 days to submit any information that suggests this assessment should be changed. A spokeswoman for Common Purpose said the charity would respond within the time limit.

"Common Purpose has worked closely with the ICO in the past year to get advice on FOI requests that reference our organisation," she said. "The ICO has been very helpful."

White told Third Sector his name and address appeared on the database. He said he was not part of any campaign against Common Purpose and was interested only in establishing its relationships with government, the police and the NHS.

"Most of its turnover is derived from the taxpayer via these organisations," he said. "I have also sought information about other leadership training firms and recruitment consultants that deal with public bodies."

A spokeswoman for the ICO said: "We are currently establishing the full facts and will be able to provide further information once the case is resolved."

http://thirdsector.co.uk/news/Article/943250/Training-charity-falls-fo ul-data-protection-laws/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks rather similar to Common Purpose this lot. Official UK governmnet this time. I feel some interlinking membership may be occurring.

UK Government Improvement and Development quango wrote:
Leadership Academy

We expect a lot from our top councillors – to be everything from a financial whizz kid to an agony aunt. But where can you learn the vital skills you will need, to help your council meet the challenges of 21st century local government?

The Leadership Academy is a place where leaders, and those in leadership positions, can learn the latest thinking in political leadership from some of the best people in the business.

Part of the strength of the Leadership Academy is that it acknowledges that leadership can be a lonely business. It provides an environment where councillors from across the political spectrum can meet leaders from other councils and parties and talk about issues that are common to them.

This combination of learning from experts in the field of leadership and from the experience of their peers gives graduates confidence in their abilities and a network of trusted colleagues.
http://www.idea.gov.uk/idk/core/page.do?pageId=1700429

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.idea.gov.uk/idk/core/page.do?pageId=8035843

IDEA works with the NLPG (National Land and Property Gazette), 1 Adam st London. (So links to the John Adam St Gang).

Quote:
National Land and Property Gazetteer (NLPG)

The National Land and Property Gazetteer (NLPG) is the first, definitive, national – England and Wales – address list that provides unique identification of properties and conforms to the British Standard, BS 7666:2006 Parts 1 and 2. It allows organisations throughout local government to link their data to the same high-quality source of references that define addresses and the history of changes that occur at those locations. This could potentially be extended to the public and private sector.

The NLPG is collated from Local Land and Property Gazetteers (LLPGs) that have been created by all councils with a statutory street naming and numbering function. These LLPGs provide regular updates, between daily and monthly, to the NLPG for transmission to users participating in the MSA, making the NLPG the most up-to-date address dataset in England and Wales.

Authorities are contracted to create and maintain local gazetteers through the Mapping Services Agreement (MSA). This ensures that local government is in control of its undertakings and provides a framework to ensure quality and timeliness for use by all in local government.

The NLPG enables local government to:

* meet government targets for electronic service delivery, efficiency and service transformation
* reduce duplication of effort on maintaining land and property-related information across multiple departments
* protect their investment in data collection by using standards across evolving application systems
* offer economies of scale to suppliers of gazetteer management systems and geographical information systems (GIS)
* recognise the benefits and adopt standards that facilitate data-sharing between departmental systems
* use this information to support internal decision-making processes
* disseminate information to citizens
* provide access to a rapidly-growing commercial market for geographical information.

NLPG benefits are equally applicable to any public or private sector organisation that needs to link its data to address-based data.

Resources

NLPG website

IDeA releases LLPG conventions and street naming and numbering best practice documentation

Council officers, working with IDeA and its partner Intelligent Addressing, have produced best practice for the maintenance of land and property gazetteers and interaction with the street naming and numbering processes.
Conventions and street naming and numbering best practice document (PDF, 80 pages, 985KB)

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Profile : The Freeman Movement

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=15154

Wink

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy Holtum

Course Manager at Common Purpose Bristol
Bristol, United Kingdom

Lucy Holtum’s Summary
I’m a bright, focused and creative professional. I proactive, adaptable and conscientious with excellent sales, marketing and business development skills. I am an articulate and diplomatic communicator, who consistently works to the highest professional standards and thrives when working as part of a cohesive team to deliver projects that yield multiple business benefits. Client focused and result driven with a methodical and rigorous approach to achieving tasks and objectives.

Lucy Holtum’s Specialties:
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Multi tasking - planning and delivering multiple projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid analytical and reasoning ability
• Excellent numerical skills and financial analysis
• Supplier management and negotiation
Lucy Holtum’s Experience

Course Manager
Common Purpose

(Non-Profit; Professional Training & Coaching industry)
November 2007 — Present (3 years 4 months)
Responsible for the planning and organisation of locally rooted leadership development courses.
Common Purpose runs courses which give people the skills, connections and inspiration to become better leaders both at work and in society.
See www.commonpurpose.org.uk for more information.

Account Manager
SCC

(Privately Held; Information Technology and Services industry)
October 2003 — November 2007 (4 years 2 months)
Responsible for managing 6 key SCC accounts and increasing income by cross selling and reviewing customer requirements within the changing IT market.

Agreements Co-ordinator
Boon Edam B.V.
(Privately Held; International Trade and Development industry)
November 2000 — September 2003 (2 years 11 months)
Reporting directly to the commercial manager, I held responsibility for maximizing the agreements revenue stream and processing all associated administration.

Shift Leader - Call Centre
Stena Line

(Privately Held; Maritime industry)
March 1996 — May 2000 (4 years 3 months)
Part time position whilst in further education

Lucy Holtum’s Education
University of Sussex
Politics , English and American , 1997 — 2000

Additional Information
Lucy Holtum’s Websites:
Company Website

Lucy Holtum’s Groups:
Leadership Think Tank
Common Purpose
Non-Profit and Charity Network
Common Purpose WoE Meridian 2010
Entrance Automation

Lucy Holtum’s Contact Settings
Interested In:
business deals
reference requests
getting back in touch

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Gerrish still going strong - and Mike Robinson present today's midday news, including the global nuclear escalation and wargaming, the continuing state of the economy and financial system and the continuing undermining of the military.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsqiSnlbP3I

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Press regulation a minority concern, according to poll
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/press-regulation-a-minor ity-concern-according-to-poll-8326434.html

Sir David Bell and the public’s right to know
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2233709/Sir-David-Bell-publi cs-right-know.html
By Daily Mail Comment - 16 November 2012 | UPDATED: 09:55, 16 November 2012
Yesterday Lord McAlpine, his frail voice crackling with anguish, described how BBC Newsnight’s false child abuse allegations against him had created a ‘legacy that can’t be repaired’.
‘It gets into your bones,’ the Tory peer said. ‘It makes you angry ... and it gets into your soul and you just think there’s something wrong with the world.’
Unsurprisingly, this terrible slur – based on misinformation supplied to the BBC by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism – has had tumultuous consequences.
The Mail can reveal that Sir David Bell is a leading member of an incestuous body called Common Purpose which has links to two other Leveson assessors
The Director General has resigned, the BBC, its reputation for journalistic integrity shattered, is in chaos and countless individuals, including members of the BIJ, face paying substantial libel damages.
Which is why the Mail believes there is over-riding public interest in our decision to publish today an investigation into Sir David Bell, who is one of the trustees of the BIJ, and more pertinently into his role as assessor to the Leveson Inquiry into press standards.
For today we reveal that Bell is a leading member of an incestuous body called Common Purpose which has direct or indirect links to two other Leveson assessors.
It was Common Purpose’s founder who, with Bell, set up the Media Standards Trust which has played such a prominent role in the Leveson Inquiry.
It was the Media Standards Trust, chaired by Bell, which set up Hacked Off – whose luminaries include those sexual incontinents Max Mosley, Hugh Grant and Steve Coogan – and boasts, with justification, of substantially broadening the remit of the Leveson Inquiry.
It was also Bell’s Media Standards Trust which conducted a scurrilously shoddy report on the Press Complaints Commission and awarded a prestigious journalism prize to a writer who, it emerged, had made up his articles.
Indeed, the Mail’s investigation paints a picture of how a small, intertwined nexus of Left-of-centre individuals – some with links to Ofcom, the media regulator, and virtually all with links to Bell – have sought to exert huge influence on the inquiry.
We also reveal that Bell is a trustee of a charitable trust that has donated huge sums of money to the Media Standards Trust that he set up.
All of which we believe raises profoundly disturbing questions about the suitability of Bell as an assessor and the impact this may have had on the objectivity and neutrality of the inquiry itself.
The Mail is acutely aware of the seriousness of publishing this investigation. We know all too well that our enemies will accuse us of being aggressively defensive in a bid to pre-empt the outcome of the Leveson report, which is due any week now.
But in the light of the scandal engulfing the BBC, we passionately believe in the public’s right to know about a senior Leveson assessor’s role in it.
Let us stress that Lord Justice Leveson has no links to Common Purpose and is a man of integrity who has conducted his inquiry with impartiality.
However we make no apology for carrying this investigation. Newspapers have a duty to ask embarrassing questions about the powerful and the self-important people who know best.
The Mail has one final observation: if some form of statutory regulation is introduced because of Leveson, you can bet your life it will be elitist liberals such as Bell who decide what is in the ‘public interest’ and what newspapers should be allowed to print.
The consequences of this for both a press that has been free of political control for over 300 years and the public’s right to know doesn’t bear thinking about.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/MB-Public/George+Ferguson+Acceptance+Speech.m p3

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First half - Brian interviews Tim Rogers about Common Purpose, the Big Society and how it is being used to subvert the whole of society.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLIJgu7PR4

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My interviews with Tim Rogers today

British civil war being planned by secret agitators?
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/65574

Timothy Rogers from Rudry Vilage near Caerphilly is concerned about plays being shown to children which contain psychological triggers for suicide. Possible explanation for Brigend suicide cluster? Also look at the ethics, the rights and wrongs of assisted suicide
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/65647

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Politics List

Note: this was in "American", but I have corrected it - just the spelling. Nothing else altered. ie: defenses...

Stan.
====================================================================== =========================

Common Purpose: Charity - or Agent for Change?
http://www.corbettreport.com/common-purpose-charity-or-change-agent/

by James Corbett

February 5, 2013

Catchphrases and overused hype terms are constantly being generated by the political class. Often they are used to focus the public’s attention on a given topic or to distract that same public from more pressing concerns. Witness, for example, the sudden onset of the “fiscal cliff” fixation in the mainstream financial media at the end of last year.

Other times, as former President George W. Bush insightfully pointed out, these catchphrases are employed as a way to break down the public’s intellectual defences and “catapult the propaganda.”

For those who have been paying attention, however, an altogether more innocuous sounding two word slogan has slipped into common political parlance in recent years: “common purpose.”

In the case of “common purpose,” we find not just a meaningless catchphrase but the calling card of an emerging political organization.

That organization is called, simply enough, Common Purpose, and was originally established as a charitable trust in the UK in 1989. According to its own website, Common Purpose is an organization promoting:

“[..]the advancement of education for the public benefit and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing to educate men and women an young people of school age, from a broad range of geographical, political, ethnic, institutional, social and economic backgrounds in constitutional, civic, economic and social studies with special emphasis on civil and social awareness and responsibility in the United Kingdom and elsewhere.”

The group has now expanded internationally and provides training courses in leadership for up-and-coming politicians, businessmen, NGO workers, organizers, and others who wield or will one day wield power in society. Those who complete a Common Purpose leadership seminar are said to be “graduates” of the program. Prominent supporters of the program include BBC News Business Editor Robert Peston and Cressida Dick, the most senior police officer in the disgraced London Metropolitan Police office.

By its own admission, the group concentrates on the space that “lies between the individual and the state, between the immediate responsibilities facing each individual and the institutional responsibilities of the government.” Common Purpose aims to influence those individuals, businesses, and political parties that can directly act in that space.

Naturally, such an aim is only laudable if the agenda behind that influence is in the interest of society. Remarkably enough for a publicly registered charity that does receive public funds, however, Common Purpose – as its chief critic, retired British naval officer Brian Gerrish, notes – is remarkably opaque, conducting many of its meetings and seminars under cover of the Chatham House Rule. As viewers of this Eye-opener series will remember, the Chatham House Rule is the convention defined by the Royal Institute of International Affairs wherein meeting participants not to disclose the details of individuals or their statements.

What is possible to identify about this group, its founder, and its connections, however, is disturbing enough. The group was officially started in 1989 by Julia Middleton, a civil society campaigner who was also a co-founder of Demos, an influential think tank, and Deputy Chair of the Media Standards Trust Board.

The Media Standards Trust Board is another registered charity that says it “aims to foster high standards in news media on behalf of the public.” Serving with Julia Middleton on the board of the trust are the likes of Charles Manby of Goldman Sachs, Anthony Salz of NM Rothschild and David Loyn of the BBC. Also on that board was Sir David Bell, who stepped down to assume a position on the Leveson Inquiry which was set up to review media standards in Britain following the Murdoch hacking scandal. The MSTB submitted a report to the inquiry recommending reform to the existing regime of media self-regulation, a report that was largely adopted by the inquiry. Sir David is also a trustee of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism which caused the most recent BBC scandal, the airing of a report incorrectly labelling the former Tory Party treasurer as a paedophile, an error that cost the BBC nearly 200,000 pounds in damages.

Demos, meanwhile, is an organization that has made news in recent years for its attempts to warn against the dangers of the free and open internet. Co-founded by Common Purpose UK CEO Julia Middleton, it originally boasted Stephen Heintz as its president. Heintz is currently president of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

In 2011, Demos launched an awareness campaign amongst British school children designed to protect them against the dangers of conspiracy theorizing on the internet.

Unlike many of the other groups that we have outlined so far in this series, it is difficult to say directly what effect the group has had on civil society in the UK or indeed around the world. It has been estimated that over 300,000 decision makers from industry, finance, politics and the NGO community have “graduated” from their programs, with 3000 more graduating each year, but knowledge of the precise ways this network of graduates is wielding the influence they have to achieve the aims of “Common Purpose” is hampered by the group’s secretive nature. Much speculation takes place online about the group’s true intent, and the connections between Julia Middleton and some of the more ominous groups in the UK political landscape certainly mesh with those speculations.

Even if Common Purpose by itself were the most benign organization imaginable, though, it is difficult to justify the secretive nature of this public charity which receives funding and support from various public agencies. The question once again becomes: to what extent is the public comfortable having an organization of questionable aims and means training the next generation of world leaders in secretive seminars, largely at taxpayer’s expense. And, to the extent that the public is uncomfortable with the influence that groups like this have over the political and business world, what precisely can they do about it?

That will be the subject of next week’s report.
-------------------------

----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed Recipients
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 1:33 PM
Subject: [SPAM] FW: Leaders. In a common purpose

Presumably, the catch phrase that is listened for is “common purpose” (as opposed to any other secret phrase) so that they all know who is talking to whom.

So to get anywhere in life, one should always work those words into what one says. Of course the danger is that you’d then begin to believe that only a common purpose (THE common purpose) is the only way to go.

My question is, will there be enough lamp posts to hang them all form ? ? ?

Rex

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 06 February 2013 20:09
To:
Subject: Leaders. In a common purpose

Trained leaders speak in code...in a common purpose, they are not speaking to us, they are not listening to us!

http://www.corbettreport.com/common-purpose-charity-or-change-agent/?u tm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CorbettRepo rtRSS+%28The+Corbett+Report%29

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five countries to hold Common Purpose meeting in Budapest 25th-28th March:
http://www.commonpurpose.org/kompas

'What is Kompas?
Kompas, meaning "compass" in Czech, Polish and Slovak, is part of a series of Ventures run by Common Purpose that will expand, enrich and energise relations between Central Eastern European countries. The Venture will bring together leaders to develop and work together in a fresh and exciting way, and as a result develop innovative approaches to new - and old - common problems.

The inaugural Kompas Venture will take place in Budapest, Hungary between 25-28 March 2013 and draw together leaders from:

Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia...'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common Purpose in hyperdrive goes to the next level?

http://www.mixprize.org/hack/project-10x-growing-dna-21st-century-lead ership-organizations?page=1#comment-24391

The “well-oiled machine” model of organizations with its hierarchical leadership, tightly defined functions, and centralized control, is going the way of the dinosaurs. Organizations that thrive in the 21st century will operate as conscious living social organisms committed to evolving in ways that maximize their generation of ‘true wealth’ — their lasting contributions to the wellbeing of both their immediate and extended stakeholder families.

Leadership in such organizations will most likely resemble the human brain and our autonomous nervous system — emergent, self-organizing, distributed and highly adaptive, with ever more intelligent responses to thousands of diverse needs as they arise.

Project 10X is an organic and elegantly simple (but not simplistic) approach to growing such leadership throughout today’s organizations. Rather than providing 'The Solution' in the form of a ready-mode new model and/or structure, Project 10X engages, develops and supports leaders and 'changemakers' inside the organization in evolving their own unique solutions – and leading the organization in navigating the transitions. Project 10X is low cost, can start small, and is designed to become self-managing and self-propagating early on — with benefits growing exponentially over time.

"10X" refers to a commitment to a radical shift in the lasting contribution one is making for our stakeholders. “10X” means an order-of-magnitude shift, one that feels impossible – a shift that demands exploration outside the box of one’s current thinking – a shift that requires creative collaboration. “Lasting” is a key qualifier that challenges us to focus on that which can be generative, on that which can grow and spread and evolve of its own volition.

The authors are convinced that the Project 10X approach can be tailored to any size and kind of organization where leadership is committed to the action-learning journey implicit in multiplying the 'true wealth' their organization generates.

http://www.mixprize.org/hack/project-10x-growing-dna-21st-century-lead ership-organizations?page=1#comment-24391

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some FRSA (Fellows of the Royal Society for the Arts) who are also with Common Purpose:

Waheed Saleem:
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/waheedsaleem

Prashant Singh:
http://socialmediaweek.org/conference/smw_speaker/prashant-singh-frsa/

Ian Smith:
http://www.isconsultancy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IS-CV.pdf

Helena Kennedy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Kennedy,_Baroness_Kennedy_of_The_S haws

http://www.radeducation.org.uk/node/776
Global Alumni Leadership Common Purpose 360 and Common Purpose Matrix Leadership

Christine Miller:
http://christinemiller.co/about/

Mark Bennison:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/241289195/026-FRSA-Mark-Bennison-Opening-Mi nds-Common-Purpose

Mark Bennison has implemented curriculu based around the RSA's Opening Minds curriculum (eugenics)
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2014/10/518492.html
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRSA Simon Cummins:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/240341179/019-FRSA-Simon-Cummins-With-GEMS- UK
an advisory member of the Board of Common Purpose London

Simon Cummins was with GEMS (Global Education Management Systems) in the UK, which promotes the RSA 'Oening Minds' eugenics curriculum, now going global.
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's part of an email I sent Brian Gerrish (to save me retyping it):

'Ian Fantom, of the 'Keep Talking' group, spotted a partially obscured poster containing the words 'Common Purpose' ('Purpose' partially obscured, but extremely likely to be that).
If you stop the video 02.57 minutes, it's clear as day:
'Rev Stephen Sizer banned from speaking on the Middle East but retains role as Virginia Water vicar': http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/rev-stephen-sizer-banned-s peaking-8606973

I did a bit of searching, and found this:
Our Common Purpose Growing Communities of Faith and Engagement: http://www.cofeguildford.org.uk/about/common-purpose

If you do a bit of investigation, you can probably find a CoE poster, mentioning 'Common Purpose', with a logo or something that you can definitely link to CP.'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 'Common Purpose', but similar in it's brainwashing:
'Chevening “Scholarships” and Modern Day Imperialism':
https://www.activistpost.com/2017/11/chevening-scholarships-modern-day -imperialism.html?

'...The Chevening website itself states:

Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.

The website also states that (our emphasis):

Chevening Awards are an important element in Britain’s public diplomacy effort and bring professionals, who have already displayed outstanding leadership talents, to study in the UK. The objective of Chevening is to support foreign policy priorities and achieve FCO objectives by creating lasting positive relationships with future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers....'

Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meet the Northern Ireland Intel Crew:

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/in-profile/meet-northern-ireland-in tel-crew/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: