FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVDs Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: DVDs Available Reply with quote

Following on from the Cheap DVDs thread:

We have good news on the DVD front. Steve in Totnes now has the capability of recording and dispatching the new LC2 in batches of fifty for people to sell. He is even able to print designs on to the DVDs themselves, so they should look really professional. His email is: hotstevie@hotmail.co.uk. He suggests that we all sell the DVDs for £3. I would ask that we send him £1 for every DVD sold to cover the production costs, postage, and help him pay off the cost of the equipment.

If anyone wants the design for a sleeve to put in with the DVDs, email me, and I can send it through.

Thanks

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: