FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Domination: UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Global Domination: UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied. Reply with quote

Defiantly take my Global Domination course and be up to date on the real facts from unimpeachable sources. It will give you the best picture of the real world system and tell you just what is ahead!
All the posts I list are on this blog, Bigger Picture so you will be able to find all the suggested ones. Don't let the titles fool you in that there are more movies listed on each of those posts than just one.
I have also updated movies so check them again.

Read and take my suggested course and see this for the hope at the end.

These men and women are Hero's who have given their lives to save his country and planet. A free world is worth the price!

This movie view last because after you see the cold hard truth this will give you pause for hope. More unimpeachable witnesses and truth in a very nice movie. I think you will be hopeful because now so many people know thew truth and it cannot be stopped. We the People are winning as each new mind is introduced to the facts and each person makes a decision for themselves as to how to act on the knowledge you now have.
Start finding out how everyone you know feels about this and spread the word to every person you meet that we the People now know the truth and we will triumph over this abomination of a world system we have all been exposed too!
This is ; UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied. All professionals in the military industrial complex and all have lived under death sentences since coming forward and telling the truth.
Interesting that just at the time of 9/11 they were asking for congressional hearings,this was all, shelved as a result of 9/11.
Coincidence, I don't think so!
I hope all these movies will encourage you to verify what you have been told for yourself.and find even more of the truth. As I have said before, start comparing notes and find out just what is going on. Here's i to good hunting the truth for you all. Tim for Zeitgeist.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5102615245220875280&q=ufo+vid eos+UFO+-+The+Greatest+Story+Ever+denied+duration%3Along&total=3&start =0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

I think it could be true!

Be afraid, be very afraid then;

USE THE INFO TO STOP THIS !

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted something on this topic under "The Bigger Picture" but I see the moderator has moved it to "other controversies", where it won't be seen on the front page. I thought it wouldn't be on the front page by being in The Bigger Picture. I wish someone would make these things clear.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=98839#98839
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't fully understand this myself!

But the point is that UFO stuff shouldn't be part of 'the bigger picture'
this is for more mainstream proven stuff such as food additives being bad for us, UFOs has to go into non 911 controversies - unless that UFO is one of the planes used on 911

Oh sorry, some people supposedly really do think there were no planes used don't they?!?!

xmasdale wrote:
I posted something on this topic under "The Bigger Picture" but I see the moderator has moved it to "other controversies", where it won't be seen on the front page. I thought it wouldn't be on the front page by being in The Bigger Picture. I wish someone would make these things clear.
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=98839#98839

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: