FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pictures Speaking For Themselves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Pictures Speaking For Themselves Reply with quote

Here are 4 satellite pictures showing very clearly the gigantic amount of material that rose in to the upper atmosphere from the WTC. These pictures come from NON-NASA sources.

These towers did not 'collapse'. The evidence is overwhelming that they were turned in to dust even before the lowest floors were destroyed. The energy to convert these half million ton structures in to little more than dust cannot come from acts of 'controlled demolition'. Nor does controlled demolition account for wholesale destruction by fire of some 1400 cars and trucks parked city blocks from these towers. These buildings were destroyed by energy weapons. The criminals added explosions and small charges to convince us these were acts of controlled demolition and to conceal the true cause of tower destruction. But judge for yourself from these amazing pictures. Virtually the whole mass of these towers was turned in to dust.

international space station 5 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.53 KB
 Viewed:  186 Time(s)

international space station 4 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.96 KB
 Viewed:  133 Time(s)

international space station 4 .jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  140.53 KB
 Viewed:  130 Time(s)

international space station.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.77 KB
 Viewed:  134 Time(s)

international space station.jpg

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures Speaking For Themselves Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Here are 4 satellite pictures showing very clearly the gigantic amount of material that rose in to the upper atmosphere from the WTC. These pictures come from NON-NASA sources.

These towers did not 'collapse'. The evidence is overwhelming that they were turned in to dust even before the lowest floors were destroyed. The energy to convert these half million ton structures in to little more than dust cannot come from acts of 'controlled demolition'. Nor does controlled demolition account for wholesale destruction by fire of some 1400 cars and trucks parked city blocks from these towers. These buildings were destroyed by energy weapons. The criminals added explosions and small charges to convince us these were acts of controlled demolition and to conceal the true cause of tower destruction. But judge for yourself from these amazing pictures. Virtually the whole mass of these towers was turned in to dust.

As you request, I judge for myself. These do appear to be pictures of before the buildings collapsed. However whichway, they do not at all show what caused the buildings to collapse.

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are pictures showing vast masses of matter ascending in to the upper atmosphere from the Twin Towers. Kilometres above Manhattan. The mass of these towers ascended. It did not fall to Ground Zero.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
These are pictures showing vast masses of matter ascending in to the upper atmosphere from the Twin Towers. Kilometres above Manhattan. The mass of these towers ascended. It did not fall to Ground Zero.
Did any of us say that it did??
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthseeker John,

You ask,

Q. 'Did any of us say that it did' ??

My answer is as follows -

A. Yes, YOU just did. Less than an hour ago. Have you forgotten already ? You wrote (and let me quote you in full) -

For instance it asks, "where did the rubble go?" as though such a question proves anything other than what we already know - that the material went into the sky and fell for miles around. What caused that dispertion of material is another thing...

Your own words.

'what WE already know'.

So we already agree that the rubble went in to the sky and fell for miles around. But what caused it is another thing.

Right ?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I do not agree that "the rubble went in to the sky and fell for miles around" before the buildings collapsed! What do your pictures show? Smoke, stupid! Where is the city coverend in dust and rubble on your pictures?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a photo of trees in Greece "turning to dust" taken from space?

Or is it the smoke from trees burning?

The twin towers both housed oxygen starved fires which resulted in a LOT of smoke - you say the pictures speak for themselves and you're quite right - they're saying "Roadrunner is gullible".

Peace and Truth
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: get real Reply with quote

Each tower 100 floors of steel and concrete.

Here are the before and after pics of one tower's remains. If anyone here on this forum(or anywhere else) can successfully explain how 100 floors can 'collapse' to a pile this high, or low as it happens - i.e. without being pulverised in mid-air , then I will eat a bowl of your shoit. If you take the challenge, and fail, then you must eat my shoit. We'll do it down the Cornhill pub some Monday to come. So - put your money where your mouth is.

before clean up

and after clean up

100 floors - hah - you gullible folks. - for folks read whatever!

thanks to malaprop for the original comparison of these images.

cheers Al...
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: get real Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Each tower 100 floors of steel and concrete.

100 floors - hah - you gullible folks. - for folks read whatever!

thanks to malaprop for the original comparison of these images.

cheers Al...

Alwun - congratulations - you never disappoint!
Any old toss comes along, and you're right in there.
At least you're consistent.

Right, before proceeding to your by now expected and ritual correction, let's just see how much you've actually considered your challenge before you let the intelligentsia over at 911M do your thinking for you.

Just three simple questions to answer, in your own sweet time.

1. What was the approximate dispersal radius for the debris in each Tower and how does that compare as a proportion of each Tower's original area?

2. What were the depth of the WTC basements?

3. Why did rescue workers refer to the site of the WTC disaster as 'the pile'?

Three correct answers may show you're worth talking to on this topic.

It's them or us.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: oh dear Reply with quote

chek,

the challenge is to explain clearly and cogently why a 100 storey building, with floors of concrete, full of furniture and ancilliary office equipment, leaves a 'pile' not much more than 10 feet high. Look at the photos.

Instead of an answer you ask three nonsensical questions.

Why did somebody call these remains 'the pile'. How should I know? Why the eff should I care. The evidence is staring out from the photos. The 'pile' is between ten and twenty feet high at most. No slabs of concrete in view.

What's the radius of something? The height of the debris is about ten to fifteen feet high.

And there are no basements in the photos. Neither before or after. Plus the basements were empty of debris.

I'm afraid you have failed the challenge. Nothing to be ashamed of. There is no explanation other than the one which is displayed in many videos and photos. The towers were vapourised into a pyroclastic cloud which came to rest in part in the streets of Manhatten, the rest went skyward. Some unusual energy was brought into play that day, and no amount of your deliberate pollution of the threads in this forum can keep this fact from being realised by an increasing number of people as the days and months go by. Your disinfo team will lose chek, no doubt.

cheers Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: oh dear Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
chek,

the challenge is to explain clearly and cogently why a 100 storey building, with floors of concrete, full of furniture and ancilliary office equipment, leaves a 'pile' not much more than 10 feet high. Look at the photos.

Why did somebody call these remains 'the pile'. How should I know? Why the eff should I care. The evidence is staring out from the photos. The 'pile' is between ten and twenty feet high at most. No slabs of concrete in view.

What's the radius of something? The height of the debris is about ten to fifteen feet high.

And there are no basements in the photos. Neither before or after. Plus the basements were empty of debris.

I'm afraid you have failed the challenge. Nothing to be ashamed of. There is no explanation other than the one which is displayed in many videos and photos. The towers were vapourised into a pyroclastic cloud which came to rest in part in the streets of Manhatten, the rest went skyward. Some unusual energy was brought into play that day, and no amount of your deliberate pollution of the threads in this forum can keep this fact from being realised by an increasing number of people as the days and months go by. Your disinfo team will lose chek, no doubt.

cheers Al..

Al, you are so unresearched it's painful.
Which your failure to address the basics of area and consequently volume plainly show. And your not being in possession of basic facts means that you freely accept whatever any old charlatan wants to sell you. (Hint: one Warner Bros store and a PATH station do not occupy 9.5 acres)

I'm not selling you anything Al, I'm only reminding you to use the tools of your own intelligence, integrity and self respect you were born with but oddly choose not to use.

And as I already think you've swallowed enough of other people's old toss from 911M I hereby release you from your own challenge.

But you may care to research the questions I put to you if only to prove to yourself you're a man and not a sheeple.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: oh dear Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
chek,

cheers Al..

alwun,

Do you believe there were "conventional" explosions in the towers prior to their collapse?
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50

Hi there,

many of the people in and around the towers at the time spoke very confidently and without doubt that there were a number of explosions in the towers before they came down, so in short, yes I believe that conventional explosives were around and used. However it was not conventional explosives which vapourised the towers in mid-air.
Have a look at the video called 'explosive reality', which has been around for a few months now. In there you will hear the testimonies of many people speaking of huge explosions at the base of the towers leading up to the final catastrophic destructive phase.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
KP50

Hi there,

many of the people in and around the towers at the time spoke very confidently and without doubt that there were a number of explosions in the towers before they came down, so in short, yes I believe that conventional explosives were around and used. However it was not conventional explosives which vapourised the towers in mid-air.
Have a look at the video called 'explosive reality', which has been around for a few months now. In there you will hear the testimonies of many people speaking of huge explosions at the base of the towers leading up to the final catastrophic destructive phase.

OK thanks Alwun - my point is that these explosions prove an inside job to my satisfaction and to many others. Why this obsession with proving every last detail of how the towers were destroyed. Whether exotic weaponry was used or not, it isn't getting us any closer to exposing the whole thing - on the contrary it deflects the focus onto areas of dodgy science in which holes can easily be picked.

My main worry is the current focus on the "molten steel" being a psy-op to take distract people from looking at other methods of destruction. Add in attacks on people like Willie R and pretty soon people are making a case for no pre-collapse explosions in the towers, throwing no planes into the mix and then what are you left with that is actually provable?
Ningen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner, it appears Stefan has a good point -- it's smoke. Do you have a response?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: