FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC Nuclear Explosions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: WTC Nuclear Explosions Reply with quote

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_H3XzLUijA

Is this old news? mini nukes at the world trade centre speculation certainly is, it's just that at 1.53 minutes of this youtube it shows the detonation of whatever under WTC6 shooting into the atmosphere, something I've never seen, I understand molten metal was underneath 6 as well as WTC 1.2 and 7.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP, er, is this not a 22 carat smoking gun people?
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC Nuclear Explosions Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Is this old news? mini nukes at the world trade centre speculation certainly is, it's just that at 1.53 minutes of this youtube it shows the detonation of whatever under WTC6 shooting into the atmosphere, something I've never seen, I understand molten metal was underneath 6 as well as WTC 1.2 and 7.

I see a dust cloud from the tower's collapse, and nothing more. Please explain how a cloud of dust equals a mini-nuke in a surrounding building?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not old news.
I am also interested in this.
Many researchers have theories that mini nukes were used in the WTC demolition. The dust is obviously killing people whoever breathed it in is either dead or ill.
While Thermate was probably used to cut through the steel beams the WTC concrete core foundations may have been destroyed by mini nukes.
We dont know but certainly there was explosions prior to the plane impacts and certainly it is very hard to demolish a 110 storey building and tur it all into dust and neat piles of steel beams all diagonally cut to the exact same length.

Mini nukes is a possibilty, examining the dust should provide evidence of any radioactive materials.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC Nuclear Explosions Reply with quote

Alex_V wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I see a dust cloud from the tower's collapse, and nothing more. Please explain how a cloud of dust equals a mini-nuke in a surrounding building?

YES, WTC 6 had molten metal pooling in its basement like WTC 1,2 and 7 weeks post 9/11, the massive hole in six was NOT caused by falling twin tower debris according to Eric Huffscmid's 'painful deceptions' and do you actually NOT see the cloud rising from 6...for certain? can you prove the rising clouds origins were WTC2 falling?
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: This is dangerous talk, way to go! Reply with quote

Glad to see that it is brought up again.
I have been posting at the Military Times forum and I found an article about what is purported to be an attempt on Putin by a rogue faction using a nuke tipped Patriot to do the deed.
It was first brought to my attention by Disco Destroyer, way to go Disco.
I posted it after that at the Military...
There is page after page of these propaganda operatives that have been following me on the web calling for its removal. Their claim is that there couldn't possibly be any Nukes small enough to fit on a Patriot. I disagreed and they never let up. I have read of Micro Nukes as far back as the 1950's. suitcase weapons, battle field nukes and even tested a recoilless riffle nuke that looked pretty small, the teams would never have escaped the blast.
Remember they only improve the breed, just how small are they now?
I read a e-mail from a man who had taken soil samples at ground zero and found at least two main indicators of a nuke blast.
Along with the pooled metal that reminded me of the so called Elephants Foot under Chernobyl of super hot fissionable material, I made up my mind that it had to be a micro nuke. Only thing small enough to conceal yet strong enough to break the back of a World Trade center tower.
After the reaction of these operatives I am convinced more than ever it was nukes.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - along with Bali and it's reinforced concrete stripped to the steel bone, this was either micronukes or DEW
With regard to the degree of pulverisation, take your pick

wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim for Zeitgeist,

Ask the disbelievers about the 'Genie' Air to Air Missile, which was nuclear tipped and developed in the 1950's. It's well documented and was small enough to be carried two or four at a time by fighter jets of the day. Also ask them about nuclear tipped artillery shells, which the British Army even operated into the 1990's, these things really are not a figment of your imagination!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we talking about depleted uranium or tactical nukes?
Because i dont think either is the case.
DU is used as shell casings
and battlefield low yield nukes usually set off an EMP which was not reported by any witness at the WTC. No electrical failures were reported.

However, a number of conventional small kiloton devices strapped to the WTC core may have been used inside the concrete foundations of the core preplanted and buried deep enough not to cause an EMP.

But more research needs to be done before this theory can fly.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think micronukes have been aropund some time and were also developed for building demolotion purposes. In fact an easry model nuke was called a SADM (Saddam - how about that)

Small
Atomic
DEMOLITION
Munition

The design would be minimum radioactive footprint since these would be developed to bring down skyscrapers in crowded inhabited cities. Precisely what happened on 911.

S Jones may be there to divert us from Fusion to Thermite. He was the fusion scientist who derailed by deception Pons and Fleischman

Google those pics of toasted cars. I like especially the ones where trees and paper are unharmed, plastic car parts intact but metal on fire. That is not thermite @ work.

We may have the demons @ Dimona to thank for WTC. Their agents were all over it, documenting the event etc.

EDIT

I viewed 3 videos by mystical groove. Covers the things I mentioned. Music is distracting but some new observations. Worth seeing.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and battlefield low yield nukes usually set off an EMP which was not reported by any witness at the WTC. No electrical failures were reported.

Unlike the many accounts of electrocution effects on 7.7

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Thanks folks! Reply with quote

Thanks for your help. I used your info on my post about Putin and the attempt on his life!
You people ROCK! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: