FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ace Radio Interview on 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Ace Radio Interview on 9/11 Reply with quote

Ace Radio Interview on 9/11

Dirt and Steam (lack of) Explosions:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/Judy%20Wood-Dirt%20and%20Ste am%20Explosions+Jerry%20Leaphart-Thought%20Crimes%20Bill-Dynamic%20Duo %2008%20Nov%202007.mp3
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know (or care by now) where Judy Wood gets her ideas from, but any foundry worker could tell her that spraying water onto molten steel does not cause steam explosions.

I guess she's pretty sure her dupes aren't ever going to doubt her word and check for themselves.

"In the ANAIS experiments, water was injected as a jet or a spray at a given temperature and a given flow rate onto a superheated (~1600°C) molten steel layer for an imposed value of the heat rate delivered to the steel layer by induction heating. At the beginning of a test, water was injected during a few seconds with a high flow rate. Thereafter, the flow rate was decreased to evacuate the thermal power under steady-state conditions. The heat generation rate in the metal was maintained during the water injection at ~1 MW/m2, which represents a typical reactor situation. The test results showed that the steel-water heat transfer led to different final situations depending on the injection mode and water velocity. In addition, the water-cooling power was rather high at the very beginning of the transient and comparable to the heat rate delivered to the metal layer in steady-state conditions. Also, it was observed that no steam explosion occurred in any case, and that a solid layer always formed at the steel free-surface".

http://www.ans.org/pubs/journals/nt/va-153-3-315-325

It's them or us.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this thread never got moved to Controversies, go on I dare yeah. Laughing
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're reduced to yapping from the parapets now and throwing out 'dares' like a petulant yahoo, Stephen?

Oh well, it's your dignity.

It's them or us.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Wood Reply with quote

Dear All,
I have no reason to mince my words so I`ll just go right on and say what I mean.

1: This is nonsense.
2: Anyone who believes it...
a) has never benefited from a formal Scientific eductation
b) or is bloody stupid
c) Knows both the above and posts this to cause time-wasting.
3: I`ve had 6 months off this forum and I cannot belive for the LIFE of me people even give this S**T the time of day...WAKE UP!!!!! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

But; you know...what would I know about 9.11?

Calum Douglas

PS. (I`m off to "edit the hue of my images" so that people think I`ve been faked"

President Eisenhower 1961
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, well said Calum.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Wood Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Dear All,
I have no reason to mince my words so I`ll just go right on and say what I mean.

b) or is bloody stupid
3: I`ve had 6 months off this forum and I cannot belive for the LIFE of me people even give this S**T the time of day...WAKE UP!!!!! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

Calum Douglas

PS. (I`m off to "edit the hue of my images" so that people think I`ve been faked"

Quote:
what do you base your Enlightened opinion on ?Apart from This is nonsense

Quote:

Quote:

Your right on this on, and thank god for it.

Quote:
b) or is bloody stupid
You must be right then

Quote:
?

Quote:
I've been telling people to wake up as well.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come ON!

Anyone who has gritted their teeth and fought back the giggles as they
listen to "Judy and Jim`s science school for the naive" knows exactly what I mean.

I really dont know if I should laugh or cry; I really dont.

There are INNUMERABLE threads detailing the idiocy of said persons and I have no obligation to waste my time re-typing them (you will see CHEK has some such links at the bottom of his posts).

NONE of Judy woods papers on NPT etc would be given a pass in 1st year level mechanical engineering. Because they contain NO CALCULATIONS!

Saying "oh the video looks funny" or "the energy would be too high" is all fine and well...but as an engineer if you cannot back that up with some numbers you are engaging in nothing more than pub gossip and that is the technical level of her (AND Jim`s) conjecture.

Its just EMBARRASING to be frank.... Embarassed

Also...oh wait I have to go and do something that matters....
C.

President Eisenhower 1961
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
I see this thread never got moved to Controversies, go on I dare yeah. Laughing

Meh Laughing

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Oh come ON!

Anyone who has gritted their teeth and fought back the giggles as they
listen to "Judy and Jim`s science school for the naive" knows exactly what I mean.

I really dont know if I should laugh or cry; I really dont.

There are INNUMERABLE threads detailing the idiocy of said persons and I have no obligation to waste my time re-typing them (you will see CHEK has some such links at the bottom of his posts).

NONE of Judy woods papers on NPT etc would be given a pass in 1st year level mechanical engineering. Because they contain NO CALCULATIONS!

Saying "oh the video looks funny" or "the energy would be too high" is all fine and well...but as an engineer if you cannot back that up with some numbers you are engaging in nothing more than pub gossip and that is the technical level of her (AND Jim`s) conjecture.

Its just EMBARRASING to be frank.... Embarassed

Also...oh wait I have to go and do something that matters....
C.

Calum, Why was there so much soil pilled high at ground zero? When the debrie area bearly covered the ground?

Why tosted cars up to a mile and a half from the twin towers?

Why Upsidedown cars?

Why strange smoke formations coming from one side of Buildings 1,2 &7

Why a haze coming up from the whole area of lower manhatan before the towers fell?
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: plane believers Reply with quote

Stephen -

Calum can actually prove mathematically that alu planes can penetrate steel framed buildings without shedding as much as a tear(like invincible).
AND cause the building to heal itself after entry(like magic).
THEN blow themselves into oblivion(like awfully vulnerable).
And all in less than half a minute from beginning to end.

These are the masters of neo-science, where physics laws do chop and change so very fast that it's hard to keep up.

You see the virulence of the attacks on what are theories only - but on this board the messengers are constantly sniped at.

never mind

cheers Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It amazes me Al that you all use the same comfort blanket - as if you independent thinkers who like to imagine that you dare to think where others fear to tread are identically programmed.

Is it those subliminal videos that you all swear by that do it I wonder?

If I postulate the mad theory that the world is not a spheroid but rather a dodecahedron, "the virulence of the attacks on what is a theory only" does not validate the theory. It shows it's a nonsense theory.

And if it's crapness can be mathematically proven, then those who choose to continue believing it are not brave individualists, but illiterate fools.

Just wanted to set that point straight.

Never mind.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but on this board the messengers are constantly sniped at.

what messengers? i only ever see people asking questions not providing a message. no alternative explainations are provided that stand up or that can be proven. which is why on almost every occasion instead of providing evidence with alternative explainations you just get people making claims and then asking questions with nothing that can be proven to back up their claims, thats why instead of proving anything they just ask questions.

how can the plane slice through steel

what made the building heal itself etc etc.

all have been answered, however certain people are not satisfied with the answers and so they go on making the same claims and asking the same questions because they don't have the answers themselves.

i suggest instead of making claims and asking questions, that people should actually pull their finger out and actually attempt to prove it whilst explaining each part with back up evidence and explaining for instance how the plane holes appeared with some form of evidence.

the fact nobody can do this but instead just make claims and ask questions which are answered but then just asked again because they don't like the answer and that some evidence is misleading and fabricated says everything to me.

if it is so provable planes were not present then why dos'nt somebody prove it using non misleading evidence.

surely those who think no planes hit would not need to ask questions if they knew the answers, they could easily explain and provide none misleading evidence and would have no need to fabricate anything.

i have asked people to provide evidence for so many things they have claimed, but none ever do. so it is not a lack of consideration or a lack of openmindedness on my part that stops me from taking it serious. it is the lack of provable evidence with the theory itself that stops me taking it serious plus the fact some researchers are fake and ARE purposily misleading people which has been proven lots of times which also raises doubts over the claims.

untill someone serious shows up with a case to prove and backup truthful evidence [not fabricated or misjudged], it will always be hard to take serious people who make claims and ask questions but who cannot answer the questions themselves and who do not like the answers to their questions even though sometimes its obvious their question have been answered and fully explained more than adequtly and it is indeed a misjudgement or someone jumping to conclusions[like the nose out claim] that led to the question being asked in the first place.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: plane believers Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Stephen -

Calum can actually prove mathematically that alu planes can penetrate steel framed buildings without shedding as much as a tear(like invincible).
AND cause the building to heal itself after entry(like magic).
THEN blow themselves into oblivion(like awfully vulnerable).
And all in less than half a minute from beginning to end.

These are the masters of neo-science, where physics laws do chop and change so very fast that it's hard to keep up.

You see the virulence of the attacks on what are theories only - but on this board the messengers are constantly sniped at.

never mind

cheers Al..

Yeah and what about the planted Plane Parts? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: