FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm

Calls for truly independent investigation, joins growing ranks of prominent credible whistleblowers

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | March 20 2006

Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

Over the past two years, scores of highly regarded individuals have gone public to express their serious doubts about 9/11. These include former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, the star of current hit comedy show Two and a Half Men and dozens of movies including Platoon and Young Guns, Sheen elaborated on why he had problems believing the government's version of events.

Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Sheen described the climate of acceptance for serious discussion about 9/11 as being far more fertile than it was a couple of years ago.

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning."

Suspicious collapse of buildings

Sheen described his immediate skepticism regarding the official reason for the collapse of the twin towers and building 7 on the day of 9/11.

"I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

Sheen said that most people's gut instinct, that the buildings had been deliberately imploded, was washed away by the incessant flood of the official version of events from day one.

Sheen questioned the plausibility of a fireballs traveling 110 feet down an elevator shaft and causing damage to the lobbies of the towers as seen in video footage, especially when contrasted with eyewitness accounts of bombs and explosions in the basement levels of the buildings.

Regarding building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, Sheen highlighted the use of the term "pull," a demolition industry term for pulling the outer walls of the building towards the center in an implosion, as was used by Larry Silverstein in a September 2002 PBS documentary when he said that the decision to "pull" building 7 was made before its collapse. This technique ensures the building collapses in its own footprint and can clearly be seen during the collapse of building 7 with the classic 'crimp' being visible.

The highly suspicious collapse of building 7 and the twin towers has previously been put under the spotlight by physics Professor Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan of Underwriters Laboratories, the company that certified the steel components used in the construction of the World Trade Center towers.

"The term 'pull' is as common to the demolition world as 'action and 'cut' are to the movie world," said Sheen.

Sheen referenced firefighters in the buildings who were eyewitnesses to demolition style implosions and bombs.

"This is not you or I watching the videos and speculating on what we saw, these are gentlemen inside the buildings at the very point of collapse."

"If there's a problem with building 7 then there's a problem with the whole thing," said Sheen.

Bush's behavior on 9/11

Sheen then questioned President Bush's actions on 9/11 and his location at the Booker Elementary School in Florida. Once Andy Card had whispered to Bush that America was under attack why didn't the secret service immediately whisk Bush away to a secret location?

By remaining at a location where it was publicly known the President would be before 9/11, he was not only putting his own life in danger, but the lives of hundreds of schoolchildren. That is unless the government knew for sure what the targets were beforehand and that President Bush wasn't one of them.

"It seems to me that upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the President as if he was on fire and remove him from that room," said Sheen.

The question of how Bush saw the first plane hit the north tower, when no live footage of that incident was carried, an assertion that Bush repeated twice, was also put under the spotlight.

"I guess one of the perks of being President is that you get access to TV channels that don't exist in the known universe," said Sheen.

"It might lead you to believe that he'd seen similar images in some type of rehearsal as it were, I don't know."

The Pentagon incident

Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

We have not been able to confirm that a large commercial airliner hit the Pentagon because the government has seized and refused to release any footage that would show the impact.

"I understand in the interest of national security that maybe not release the Pentagon cameras but what about the Sheraton, what about the gas station, what about the Department of Transportation freeway cam? What about all these shots that had this thing perfectly documented? Instead they put out five frames that they claim not to have authorized, it's really suspicious," said Sheen.

Sheen also questioned how the plane basically disappeared into the Pentagon with next to no wreckage and no indication of what happened to the wing sections.

Concerning how the Bush administration had finalized Afghanistan war plans two days before 9/11 with the massing of 44,000 US troops and 18,000 British troops in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, and in addition the call for "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor," as outlined in the PNAC documents, Sheen stated, "you don't really put those strategies together overnight do you for a major invasion? Those are really well calculated and really well planned."

"Coincidence? We think not," said Sheen and he called the PNAC quotes "emblematic of the arrogance of this administration."

A real investigation

Sheen joined others in calling for a revised and truly independent investigation of 9/11.

Sheen said that "September 11 wasn't the Zapruder film, it was the Zapruder film festival," and that the inquiry had to be, "headed, if this is possible, by some neutral investigative committee. What if we used retired political foreign nationals? What if we used experts that don't have any ties whatsoever to this administration?"

"It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Charlie Sheen joins the rest of his great family and notably his father Martin Sheen, who has lambasted for opposing the Iraq war before it had begun yet has now been proven right in triplicate, in using his prominent public platform to stand for truth and justice and we applaud and salute his brave efforts, remembering Mark Twain's quote.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

------------------------------------

Listen to the entire Charlie Sheen interview right now for free by clicking here.

http://www.infowarsmedia.com/audio/200306sheen_comm_free.mp3

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really good story and a clear indication of the rapid snowballing of 911 Truth. Actors have huge power to influence public opinion. Let's hope he continues to speak out in mainstream interviews.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning."

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems the mainstream media have chosen to ignore this although it did appear on the drudge report for a few hours before being removed. Not surprising given he is on the mark with all his comments. As pointed out by Jones on pp.com if he were way over (or under) the top, the media would have been all over the story saying how he was a loon.

Still it's another good name to add to the list of 9/11 truth seekers.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems cnn might be taking it up? Shocked

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/showbiz.tonight/

Wednesday's show

Charlie Sheen

The 9/11 conspiracy theory. Startling comments by one of the biggest stars on TV about what he thinks really happened on 9/11. "Showbiz Tonight" airs live on Headline News at 7 p.m. and replays at 11 p.m. (All times Eastern.)
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Charlie on 9/11 on CNN Reply with quote

Just received this at 11.20pm GMT from the States

Noel

"Tonight at 7pm and 11pm EST, Mike Berger from 911Truth.org and news about Charlie Sheen coming out for 9/11 Truth on CNN Headline News - Showbiz Tonight...

FYI,

Jon"
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is incredible news. Here is the transcript of the interview.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0603/22/sbt.01.html

hold on to your hats everyone...
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea if this was broadcast on the CNN we get in Britain? And what time? Thanx.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno Ally.

What is wonderful is to see the mainstream media shooting itself in the foot by trying to smear Sheen with gambling and sex - while everyone know that politicians lead pure, virtuous lives. They are letting the truth trickle all the time. Maybe I should shut up and just sit back and watch.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=131750

I feel things are going to pick up now. Expect to see more doubters crawl out of the woodwork once the climate of opinion in the States begins to turn. It still has a long way to go, judging by the response of Americans I know to 911 truth.

AndrewW
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see http://www.911blogger.com/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This from Gabriel Day, NY911 truth

Huge Reaction To Sheen 9/11 Story

Linked on Drudge, later removed

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | March 21 2006

Yesterday's Charlie Sheen story, in which the actor went public with his grave suspicions about the official story of 9/11, received widespread interest across the Internet and was even linked on the Drudge Report for a time, a news website that gets more traffic than the New York Times.
Our observations will now center around the question of if any mainstream outlets will pick up the story or seek to interview Mr. Sheen regarding his comments. The story is obviously big enough to be of interest to a wide readership but its context may cause establishment controlled media to shy away in journalistic cowardice.

Prominent alternative website Rense.com carried the story as did many others but who will be the first aside from Drudge to give the issue mainstream spotlight?

The story appeared on Drudge shortly after 6pm CST and our servers began receiving hits from millions of readers. A link from Drudge regularly overloads even medium sized mainstream websites and they go offline for hours. Despite a little slowdown, we managed to ride the wave fairly comfortab! ly until Drudge mysteriously killed the link after 10pm CST.

We had even replaced our usual format page with a bare bones printer-friendly style version to ensure maximum speed and delivery of the page, so it is unlikely Drudge (pictured below) removed the link because of bottlenecked traffic. We speculated that another webmaster had posted the link and Drudge personally removed it upon seeing it.

Whatever the reason for the removal, the story still received huge traction and we expect it to again garner interest across the Internet today.

The mainstream media pour over stories about Mr. Sheen's personal life whether real or manufactured yet will they remain silent when Sheen actually discusses something serious?

Carlos Santana is all over the news today for criticizing George Bush and the Iraq war yet Charlie Sheen has gone much further, if the media ignores this story it is proof positive of a cover-up.

In many ways a Hollywood celebrity stepping forward and making these comments receives more attention than a former government official or physics professor because the information is wrapped in a package that is instantly recognizable to a wide audience.

The danger is that some are dangerously ill-informed, such as Madonna, who dismissed 9/11 as "ambiguous" yet focused all the attention on Hurricane Katrina and kept the argument firmly within a left-right paradigm prison.

Charlie Sheen on the other hand took the time to educate himself thoroughly on the real issues of 9/11 before going public with his doubts about the official story.

There are several very high profile actors and film producers who are well aware of the entire New World Order agenda and have directed their artistic talents into exposing that agenda through the guidance of popular culture.

This is a real movement and it is growing, unlike the Madonna's and their ilk, who are simply riding a wave which will wash away as rapidly as their mock ego-driven political opinions when a Democrat gets back in the White House.

Our hope is that Sheen's stance, which is by no means a rarity for him or his family who have been politically engaged for decades, will encourage other high profile celebrities to use their platform to educate America and the world on the serious issues that face us and the real perpetrators of global terrorism.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/220306mediablackout.htm

Mainstream Media Blackout On Sheen 9/11 Piece

Controlled gatekeepers and delusional Neo-Cons attempt to kill story

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 22 2006

Despite a huge reaction amongst the alternative media to
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm >Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11, in! part due to a brief link on the Drudge Report which was mysteriously pulled after a few hours, newswires and entertainment outlets have actively sought to impose a blackout on the story.

In our first conversation with the Associated Press they strongly
indicated that they would be running a story on Sheen's comments, as they did with Carlos Santana's much weaker comments about the Iraq war. However, after talking with Jeff Williams of the LA Associated Press office it became clear what the policy was.

Williams' attitude was brash and arrogant in saying (to paraphrase), 'I
know all about Charlie Sheen and I don't care what he says.'

Asked if the story was newsworthy in comparison with the
<http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ats-ap_entertainment11mar21,0,33 08280.story?coll=ny-entertainment-headlines>milquetoast Santana piece, Williams responded by saying 'we're not going to run anything.'

Asked again if the story would be newsworthy if it wasn't attached to
the 9/11 information and was just Sheen criticizing Bush, Williams
barked 'you're not gonna bait me!' and slammed the phone down.

Further attempts to contact the Associated Press were met with stern
rebuttals of 'we're not talking to you'.

Subsequently we contacted the Hollywood Reporter and spoke to a polite
individual who said that he did consider the Sheen story to be newsworthy and that he had flagged it up for a potential piece, but that he was later told by someone in a higher office that there was to be no story
and it seemed unusual.

We then contacted another major newswire who indicated that they had
seen the story but under no circumstances were they touching it.

Does this represent simple journalistic cowardice or should we pay
attention to the fact that the government has been caught time and time
again paying off reporters to produce
<http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2005/161205fake_news.htm>fak e news and the
<http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGL D:2004-33,GGLD:en&q=church%2Bhearings%2Bmedia%2Bcia>Church Hearings of the 70's which concluded that the CIA has fully infiltrated newspapers and newswires with their agents across the country?

Original story from www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com

Calls for truly independent investigation, joins growing ranks of prominent credible whistleblowers
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm

Please help increase the worldwide networking within the 9/11 truth movement - see the current listings at http://www.911truth.org/Grassroots_Organizer_Page.htm we still need contacts in many states and countries!

plus don't forget the 3 month old Citizens' Counter-Coup: http://3c.911truth.org

and listen to the NEW weekly 9/11 Truth Podcast www.visibility911.libsyn.com

Gabriel Day - Wireless: 831-325-3135 Home Office/Fax 831-420-1445 Website: www.911sharethetruth.com www.911Truth.org National Outreach
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: wasn't on CNN Europe? Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Any idea if this was broadcast on the CNN we get in Britain? And what time? Thanx.

I watched CNN from midnight till 1am GMT this morning (7pm - 8pm EST). Not a mention of this interview! Whether it had been pulled at the last moment (on the advice of Larry Silverstein Very Happy ) Or whether in Europe we get a different CNN programme, I can't say. I received an e-mail alerting me to it from Webster Tarpley (author of 911 Synthetic Terror) about 20 minutes before it was due to be broadcast. Apparently the programme included an interview with him.

Noel
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linky linky.... Very Happy

http://www.911blogger.com/files/video/911truthCNN.mov (handycam)

better quality.

http://www.stoplying.ca/media/showbiz1.wmv

apparently also going to be on Fox TODAY 1pm EST (about 6pm UK time?)
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

join in the vote here!

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/showbiz.tonight/

(poll is in left frame)
UglyAmerican
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

64% voted yes so far! I know it's not a good reflection of the population at large, still it warms my heart a bit.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82% say it was a cover-up.

Hardly a marginal minority, as the media would have us believe.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really is good news,

Graham, I am keeping an eye on fox news' site - O'Reilly has to discuss this in his 'talking points' - He loves to attack celebs, he is a rabib propaganda machine for the government and he regularly discusses the actions of rival news shows.

I think FOX's reaction to this story will be very telling, they will either go into attack mode, or we'll see a continued blackout. At the moment my money is on blackout, as the real issues cannot easily be attacked, and more over, they wouldn't want to give the message the oxygen of publicity.

If the story has been picked up by a large audience, then FOX and the others may have no choice but to address the issue .... fingers crossed they fancy their chances and make a high profile slip up.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: McCarthyism returns? Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see what happens to Charlie Sheen's career. Those in Hollywood who resisted the McCarthy era pressure to denounce their colleages as communists, such as young rising star Marlon Brando, were dropped from major parts for the next twenty years. I fear this will now happen to Charlie Sheen.

Noel
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first words from FOX:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189025,00.html

Charlie Sheen, you know, the actor who reportedly can't keep his hands off other women while married... Real upstanding guy... He's the latest vocal conspiracy theorist with regard to 9/11. He called the hijackers "a bunch of amateurs with box cutters" and questioned how these dopes could pull off such a deadly feat. He also suggested the crumbling of the towers was some sort of "controlled" demolition. Wow, those degrees in architecture, engineering, and chemistry are really coming in handy. What college did he go to again?

Some of you are sickened by his comments. And some aren't. One group seems to think there's some sort of conspiracy by “DaySide” to avoid talking about this. I mentioned we'd be discussing this on Thursday's show. We had breaking news and it cut into that segment. We re-scheduled the topic for Friday, but not before some highly suspicious folks out went off at me, Mike and our producers...

"I am not surprised that you chose to drop the Charlie Sheen-9/11 segment. If we 9/11 skeptics are so "loony" than why do you avoid addressing our questions as if they were the plague? It couldn't be that you are afraid there may be some truth to the conspiracy theory, could it. We’re not afraid to debate you. Bring it on!"
Anonymous

Please put your name and town. It's a lot easier to debate someone when we know who they are. And by the way, we're not "afraid" of big, scary Charlie Sheen, we’ve asked him to come on the show, but maybe he’s “afraid” of us since he hasn’t gotten back to us. We'll try again Friday. I'm not holding my breath.

(Breathe Juliet, breathe.)

---

I'm looking forward to seeing this piece.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha - Hannity looked sick to his stomache! - He's normally got a lot to say, but only had two points in the whole piece ... wow - I can't believe Hannity had to cover this, he's a Bill O'Reilly Jr.

These guys must be fuming right now - notice they didn't mention the poll, because that would completely undermine their statements that Sheen's views 'don't represent the american poulation' - - Looks like democracy is coming back to bight them in the ass.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/240306hannitycolmes.htm
Bu$hleaguer101
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole Vanity and Colmes piece is worthless, but worth watching just to see how they have absolutely nothing to back up their objections. Notice how the news anchors never have facts or evidence, they only have their ability to demonize people as "conspiracy nutjobs" on national television.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still worth mailing them Very Happy

alancolmesradio@foxnews.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Sheen.html

An article strictly FYI. It's fairly self explanatory. My personal opinion is that Daryl and the people behind the sites he recommends (eg painful questions) would be less effective not more effective as spokespeople for the message of 9/11 truth to the MSM than Alex jones, etc. but it is worth being aware of the criticism
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their arguments are completely without any shred of evidence. It is nothing more than sour grapes. Alex Jones and LC2 disinfo ? Grow up, you guys.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew

I agree this smacks of sour grapes and bruised egos. I'm afraid there is an awful lot of this around. The only solution is to be aware of who is dissing who and on what grounds and then follow our own intuition and judgement as to who is a positive and effective voice within the movement
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the link Ian, I hadn't come accross Iamthewitness before.

I would certainly agree that it's healthy to check out who is throwing the muck at who - but with this statement ;

"If 9/11 is ever exposed, we must investigate all of the 9/11 Truth Seekers. Almost all of them seem to be working for the criminal network."

they appear to be throwing the muck at everybody! - To imply that Jones and Avery are somehow part of the con is to propose one hell of a double-bluff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: