FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9/11?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9/11? Reply with quote

http://www.bollyn.info/home/articles/911/the-israeli-matrix-behind-9%1 111/

Quote:
The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11
Written by Christopher Bollyn, Thursday, 24 July 2008

This chapter of Solving 9-11 reveals a very significant part of the extensive Israeli and Zionist criminal network, which the evidence indicates was behind the crime of the century. The information in this chapter, which comes from material in the public domain, strongly supports the thesis that senior officers from Israeli military intelligence agencies were the chief architects of the false-flag terror of 9-11.

The "false-flag" terrorism of 9-11 is a monstrous Jewish-Zionist crime of our time. The true culprits of this heinous crime are clearly being protected by a gang of like-minded Jewish Zionists in the highest positions of the U.S. government, particularly at the U.S. Dept. of Justice and in the federal court system where justice for the victims of 9-11 has been obstructed and delayed for more than 6 years.

The lies and deception about 9-11, spread by the Zionist-controlled media, have been accepted as truth by millions of Americans. Based on a fairy tale spun from the outrageous terror spectacle, a fraudulent "War on Terror," a Zionist construct against our American liberties, and at least three extremely costly and illegal wars of aggression in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia, are being waged. Countless thousands of lives have been wasted and more than one thousand billion dollars have been spent on this criminal enterprise and there is still no end in sight to the madness.

The controlled media has completely ignored the evidence of Israeli involvement in 9-11 and refused to investigate any of the unanswered questions about what really happened that day. Likewise, the media has avoided doing any serious investigation of the official version of events, which is simply not believable due to the large number of inconsistencies and complete lack of supporting evidence.

As a result, the public has been left with a confusing mixture of fact, fiction, and disinformation from which the truth is very hard to discern. It is unacceptable for a baseless fairy tale to pass for truth while the real history is suppressed and muddled. Solving 9-11 is my attempt to clarify this muddled history by discovering and exposing the true culprits.

Rest of article at link above. (How did this book ever get printed??)

The Architecture of Terror:
Mapping the Israeli Network behind 9-11

By Christopher Bollyn
Copyright © Bollyn Books 2008
All Rights Reserved

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
AntonH
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The bizarre explosions that shot out of the east
and north side of WTC 1 came from the
computer room of Marsh Kroll, a Zionist-owned
company that has profited from the "War on Terror."
Note the white plume from the southeast corner."

Baaaaaah.. "Jews! Jews! Jews!".

Kbo throwing up more anti-semitist propaganda..

AntonH
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry, it was blackcat this time..
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonH wrote:

But still it is Boylln and the JOOOS DID EVERYTHING. Is this still happening here too?

Look, I have these truth shifting Jew Baiters changing reality for me these days. The JOOOO DID IT crew claim RICK SIEGEL IS THE JEW BEHIND 911!

You have to read this garbage to believe it:

http://www.911researchers.com/node/1179 here is the article with email and link to the Nazi campaign to back 9-11 Mysteries.

Here is the link to the JOOS DID EVERYTHING new Nazi campaign blaming Rick Siegel for everything 9/11. You will love the 911 truth logic and "truthiness" expressed by these "leaders" of 911truth moooovement.

http://www.911researchers.com/nazi1.pdf

Of course I am actually violently opposed to all the organized idiot cults. Of course I have no relation that I know of to the Bugsy Siegel clan and he offers no proof other than I would deny it - that would be his proof is his actual claim. You can't make this kind of bull nonsense up! Amazing! In the article is his first email which is a real eye-opener.

If you guys are the same idiots freely modifying truth here then I need to know where the other part of the old UK forum went cause I thought these creeps would be left at the 301 error.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonH wrote:

Why don't you challenge some of Bollyn's research rather than sling around the usual abuse.

It is reactions like yours that keep some people (like me) posting this stuff.

Play the ball not the man.

Bollyn is a genuine researcher who has taken risks and suffered because of the material he has put into the public domain.

Why does any mention of Israel/Zionists immediately bring in calls of anti-semite, Nazi and all the rest.

It is surely fair comment to emphasise the large number of connections between Zionists and 9/11.

Is it fair to say that it is absolutely astonishing that 67 Brits died on 9/11 but only one Israeli citizen?

Is it fair to say that it is astonishing that the put options were never properly investigated after an Israeli rather than an arab connection was discovered.

Is it fair to make any such comments at all?

(stands back and waits for a torrent of abuse)

Last edited by kbo234 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonH wrote:

Anton,
Are you saying these statements are not true?
If so then say so.

You can't have a knee-jerk reaction every time a zionist company which has profited from the war on terror is mentioned!

As I have said many times here it's clear many intelligence services were aware 911 was about to happen, maybe Mossad actually acted on the information they had where the US agencies did nothing.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ...AntonH and 911Eyewitness, who do you think were involved in the crime on 9/11.?

...how come the dancers knew the time of the show..

Maybe of interest:

Are You Ready To Face The Facts About Israel?
Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.rense.com/general82/fcts.htm

...Duty, of course, has costs. Rev. Are writes: "Speak up for the Palestinians and you will make enemies. Yet, as Christians, we must be willing to raise issues that until now we have chosen to dodge."

More than a decade later, President Jimmy Carter, a true friend of Israel, tried again to awaken Americans' moral conscience with his book, Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid.

Carter was instantly demonized by the Israel Lobby.

Sixty years of efforts by good and humane people to hold Israel accountable have so far failed, but they are more important today than ever before. Israel has its captive American nation on the verge of attacking Iran, the consequences of which could be catastrophic for all concerned. The alleged purpose of the attack is to eliminate nonexistent Iranian nuclear weapons. The real reason is to eliminate all support for Hamas and Hezbollah so that Israel can seize the entire West Bank and southern Lebanon. The Bush regime is eager to do Israel's bidding, and the media and evangelical "christian" churches have been preparing the American people for the event.

It is paradoxical that Israel is demonstrating that veracity lies not in the Christian belief in good will but in Lenin's doctrine that violence is the effective force in history and that the evangelical Christian Zionist churches agree.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
........The alleged purpose of the attack is to eliminate nonexistent Iranian nuclear weapons. The real reason is to eliminate all support for Hamas and Hezbollah so that Israel can seize the entire West Bank and southern Lebanon.

I wonder is there much truth in that? I

t seems a pretty measly reason for kicking off a world war.

Surely the people pushing for this war want it because however many millions die in the process they expect to gain, big-time, in the ashes of the conflict.

Hamas, Southern Lebanon? Surely no one would be let start a global conflict for these reasons alone?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonH wrote:

I think you will find it was Christopher Bollyn. You see he has written a book called :-

The Architecture of Terror:
Mapping the Israeli Network behind 9-11

By Christopher Bollyn
All Rights Reserved

and I thought that since it is being published, people like yourself should know so that you can use your intelligent criticism to show everybody how inaccurate and wrong it is. Come on then!!!

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From 'The Six-Day War: A Retrospective':

(Ephraim 'Eppie' Evron, recalling his talk with LBJ LESS THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE ISRAEL'S MURDEROUS ATTACK ON THE USS LIBERTY, after LBJ had specially asked to see him):
'He started by telling me in great detail about his visit to Ottawa. He had just returned from a meeting with Lester Pearson, who was one of the key designers, planners, of the 1957 arrangement. He wasn't complimentary (I use diplomatic language), in his description of the Caanadian position, of Mr. Pearson personally, of the way he had been treated there. I got the impression that he did not get what he wanted. Obviously there was no clear Canadian support for whatever the president wanted. THEN HE WENT ON TO SAY, ''I, LYNDON JOHNSON, HAVE TO GET CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL IF I WANT TO ACT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. OTHERWISE I'M JUST A SIX-FOOT-FOUR TEXAN FRIEND OF ISRAEL.'' (That description stuck in my memory.) ''BUT YOU AND I, THE TWO MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON, ARE GOING TO GET THE CONGRESS TO PASS ANOTHER TONKIN RESOLUTION.'' Then knowing a little about the Tonkin resolution and the mood in the US at the time, and what they thought about the president and the way he got his resolution, I thought, he's telling me that Congress is never going to give him permission to use military force.' (My emphasis-outsider).
This is a remarkable thing for such a high-ranking Israeli to say; as Peter Hounam, in his outstanding book 'Operation Cyanide' says about the above recollection, 'Shrewd Isareli envoys rarely let anything significant out of their diplomatic bags; but Eppie Evron, Deputy to Avraham Harman, the Israeli Ambassador to the United States, related an interesting anecdote about Johnson's demeanor a few days before war broke out...' (Quite, Mr. Hounam. My own take on this recounting by Evron is that it was a none-too-subtle warning, a 'shot across the bows', to the Americans to keep the lid on Liberty survivor's continueing attempts to get a proper Congressional investigation, or Israel would release evidence showing LBJ's collusion).

BUT ABOVE ALL, THE LIBERTY ATTACK SHOULD BE FLAGGED UP AS A KEY PRECURSOR TO 9/11, showing USS/Israeli cooperation in killing US citizens, as 'False Flag' ops to further their joint ventures.
Watch 'Dead in the Water' and 'Loss of Liberty' (just search for them, (+ video); also read Peter Hounam's book.

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

By Christopher Bollyn
All Rights Reserved

and I thought that since it is being published, people like yourself should know so that you can use your intelligent criticism to show everybody how inaccurate and wrong it is. Come on then!!!

Published? Self published vanity press. THAT gives it authority? You are an easy mark.

Christopher Bollyn is actually on the run from the law for not facing charges of crimes in Illinois. Why would I, or for that matter any rational human, take hard earned fiat paper and toss it at this * for a bunch of bull? Because he spends his time researching the Jews did everything shadows?

I have a detective friend in Chicago who I contacted to find out about him when he was "attacked" and the bs Bollyn pulls is out there in space. Before I would help him I had to check him out and he is just another Hufschmid, I am the witness jerk who faked his "violent" arrest and is now on the run so he does not have to face charges. There are charges against him and he has no charges to file against anyone.

I am not interested in wasting my time or life in the pursuit of reading, proving this idiot right or wrong, or trying to find the actual truth behind the quote mining that these bong heads behind "JOOOS did it" abuse. What a waste of a life that would be. Thanks for that invite but why don't you do that?

As I said above, I have gone so far, when I read of his being attacked, to call up a friend to check him out and help. Only because he lives in the Cook County area, I am from there, I have all my lifetime friends and family and can do it easily. I did it initially to help out. I had detectives in the police and many old friends from the underground working on this. There is no reason to waste more of my time, efforts, or connections with this tripe.

You, of course at all times, are free to carry on any way you will with or without the information.

Besides, the denial crowd already declared I am the one who did 9/11 with my organized crime relatives and am the hereditary leader of the criminal faction of the Zionist movement. So there you have it. Truth from a pile of nutshells created from recycled bowel mooovements. I wonder why Condit did not mention I was MOOOSAD?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
Besides, the denial crowd already declared I am the one who did 9/11 with my organized crime relatives and am the hereditary leader of the criminal faction of the Zionist movement. So there you have it. Truth from a pile of nutshells created from recycled bowel mooovements. I wonder why Condit did not mention I was MOOOSAD?

You sound like a lunatic to me, whoever you are.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Published? Self published vanity press. THAT gives it authority? You are an easy mark.

It has no "authority" just because it has been printed. What makes you think it may have any "authority"? It exists, is on sale, and may wrongly influence naive people who, unlike yourself, lack the intellect and judgement to see it as you see it. So, instead of attacking me for posting of its existence, or attacking the author because you say he is an unsavoury character, why don't you read the lengthy article and refute what it SAYS!!!!! Or are you too happy with the mass slaughter of innocent Iraqis and Afghanistanis who had nothing to do with 9/11 to bother with whether Israel had anything to so with it. Even though the evidence is overwhelming that they did!

This "its da Mooooslims" is wearing a bit thin now. Da Mooos did it!! Da Mooos are gonna get ya with their weapons of mass destruction. Da Mooos are gonna bomb ya. Da Moooos bombed the London Tube. Da Moooos have chapati bombs!!! There seems to be next to no condemnation or investigation of Israeli involvement in terrorist attacks even though they rejoiced at the collapse of the twin towers. There is no shortage of apologists who will leap to the defence of Israeli whenever they are even mentioned as possible culprits with the non-existent mantra that they always get the blame. In fact they get off free every time.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
There is no shortage of apologists who will leap to the defence of Israeli whenever they are even mentioned as possible culprits with the non-existent mantra that they always get the blame. In fact they get off free every time.

That's how it looks to me also.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

why don't you read the lengthy article

Because it would be more productive to smoke opium than give time to losers. I really do not need to research all the quote twisting the idiot has done. I would have to fact check every sentence and no one is paying me enough to do that and proving him an idiot is an exercise already been done many times by others. Find some other idiot to read it for you.

blackcat wrote:

This "its da Mooooslims" is wearing a bit thin now. .

It has as much fabric as the JOOOOS did it.
You lack education. There are no moooslims, there are musilmen. They believe in Islam. There is no such thing as "Islamics" or "MOOOSLIMS" these are a western b****** just like "democratic freedom." Like calling you a Christy. You just have no idea at all and that is the shame. I don't care. It is not worth it. There are more important things than * with the JOOOOS did it people. You have to be able to see the idiots through the fog or you will remain lost.

Cheers.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are more important things than * with the JOOOOS did it people.

Yet here you are - again and again spouting on about it while ignoring any of the evidence linking Israel with 9/11. Nothing more important to do? Smearing any critic of Israel with "da Jooos did it" nonsense instead of dealing with the blatant evidence of their complicity. Meanwhile "da Mooos did it" remains the refrain that goes largely unchallenged while thousands of Muslims are slaughtered.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey 'outsider', it seems that plenty of people are starting to 'get it'.

US Warns Israel –There Will Be No ‘USS Liberty Pt II’
Mark Glenn – The Ugly Truth July 28, 2008

For the last 41 years, Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty has been a taboo topic about which neither the Jewish state nor the US has allowed free and open discussion. Like a paid-off judge in the service of organized crime interests who pounds his gavel on the bench, for the last 4 decades Israel and her supporters in the US government have bellowed ‘case closed’ and have raked over the coals anyone–including the survivors of the attack themselves–from arguing otherwise. Realizing the tidal wave of outrage that would occur if the American people were to come of age and lose their innocence in realizing what Israel did in murdering 34 American servicemen 4 decades ago in a premeditated attack, (to say nothing of the cover-up perpetrated by the US government) it has been on the list of forbidden topics……until recently.

Cutting short his trip in Europe the first week of July, recently-appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Adm. Mike Mullen flew to Tel Aviv along with an entourage of high-ranking US military personnel and, upon his arrival, rushed to meet with the highest-ranking members of Israel’s military establishment. While this is not unusual (as many such meetings have been taking place as of late) what was unusual was the topic discussed–Israel‘s attack on the USS Liberty 41 years ago during the 6 day war and how ‘important’ it was ‘not to allow history to repeat itself,’ given the present tensions existing between Israel and Iran. Considering the subject of that meeting and the well-known cover-up that has taken place these last 41 years, the meeting should have made headline news all over America. Sadly, however, it did not, just another testimony to the fact that America is now officially ‘occupied territory’ every bit as much as Arab Palestine.

The fact that the meeting took place at all is news enough, but what is of even more importance is what can be inferred from the meeting. Given the fact that this brazen 2 hour attack upon the United States has been hushed up these last 41 years, there can be little else to conclude by Mullen’s meeting other than the obvious–That someone from within the intelligence or military apparatus of the United States has looked towards the horizon and concluded that Israel is planning a ‘USS Liberty Pt II,’ meaning an attack on a US ship, most likely in the Persian Gulf, leading to a massive loss of life to be then blamed on Iran. As was intended in 1967 when Israel attacked the Liberty, Americans would be incensed into such a war frenzy that they would demand the ‘obliteration’ (a la Hillary Clinton) of the guilty party, the false identity of which the Jewish media establishment in America would be all too glad to provide. And while all players involved have been tight-lipped about the particulars of this story, what can be concluded nevertheless is that Mullen’s impromptu trip to Israel and subsequent discussion was in effect a stern warning to Israel of ‘Don’t even think about it bubba’.

Those who suspect that Mullen (a company man not cut from the same cloth as the recently ‘retired’ Adm. William Fallon) has been afflicted with a sudden case of patriotic fever should consider this recent news against the more likely backdrop of sheer pragmatism. The sad fact is, patriotism more than likely had little to do with it. The US is having its rear end handed to it in Iraq and Afghanistan and now some in Washington are beginning to realize that they‘ve just put their foot into something nasty with regards to Israel’s dirty wars in the Middle East that will never be finished as long as she exists. With oil and virtually all consumer products skyrocketing in price simultaneous to the US economy going down the drain, some now understand that by signing on as Israel’s pit bull in the Muslim world that America will wind up paying the ultimate price for her devotion to the Jewish state, meaning the complete destruction of her economy and her position as a world power.

It is no secret Mullen is very friendly when it comes to the great experiment in Jewish self rule in the Middle East as well as his willingness to tow the line with regards to the sworn enemies of that great experiment. Immediately after the release of the National Intelligence Estimate in early December of 2007 stating that Iran had no nuclear weapons program America’s highest ranking military officer high-tailed it to Israel (the first Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to do so in a decade) to reassure her of America’s support that would ‘last 1,000 years’.

As of late however, America’s top general officer seems to be singing a different tune with regards to widening the present debacle to include war with Iran that stands the very real chance of bringing into the fray nuclear-armed nations such as Russia and China. Out of necessity therefore he has now joined with saner voices both within and outside the Bush administration who are trying to an apocalyptic end to America. In discussing an attack on Iran Mullen recently stated that opening a third front would be ‘extremely stressful’ on the US military and added that it would lead to consequences ‘difficult to predict’, adding that “There is need for better clarity, even dialogue at some level.”

And this, added to all the other things taking place these days (not excluding of course the talk of withdrawing US troops from Iraq) is what is making Israel jittery to the point she would contemplate pulling off another ‘USS Liberty’. For the sake of her own survival she simply cannot afford to have her ‘fixer’ in the Middle East walk away from a ‘hit’ to which he has been assigned, and it is for this reason that forward-thinking people in the US are beginning to sense Israel may soon pull a few surprises out of her infamous black bag of dirty tricks.

Once the stomping grounds solely of ‘anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists’ that the Jewish state might pull a fast one in order to get the US involved in a war for her own interests, now ‘respectable’ people have begun to voice such thoughts openly as well. In a recent piece appearing in an issue of American Conservative Magazine entitled ‘If Iran is Attacking, It Might Really Be Israel’, ex-CIA officer Phillip Giraldi writes as follows–

‘Some intel types are beginning to express concerns that the Israelis might do something completely crazy to get the US involved. There are a number of possible “false flag” scenarios in which the Israelis could stage an incident that they will make to look Iranian, either by employing Iranian weapons or by leaving a communications footprint that points to Tehran’s involvement. Those who argue Israel would never do such a thing should think again. Israel is willing to behave with complete ruthlessness towards the US if they feel that the stakes are high enough. Witness the attack on the USS Liberty and the bombing of the US Consulate in Alexandria in the 1950s. If they now believe that Iran is a threat that must be eliminated it is not implausible to assume they will stop at nothing to get the United States to do it for them, particularly as their air force is only able to damage the Iranian nuclear program, not destroy it…’

Joined alongside Giraldi is long-time former CIA analyst Ray McGovern who in his most recent piece ‘Israel Planning a September/October Surprise?’ writes the following with regards to the US pulling out of the Middle East and what Israel might do as a result–

‘My guess is the Israeli leaders are apoplectic…This dramatic change — or even just the specter of it — greatly increases Israel’s incentive to ensure US involvement in the area that would endure for several years. The Israelis need to create “facts on the ground” — something to guarantee Washington will stand by “our ally.” The legislation drafted by AIPAC calls for a blockade of Iran. That would be one way to entangle; there are many others. The point is that the growing danger the Israelis perceive will probably prompt them to find a way to get the US involved in hostilities with Iran. All Israel has to do is to arrange to be attacked. Not a problem. There are endless possibilities among which Israel can choose to catalyze such a confrontation. Viewed from Tel Aviv it appears an increasingly threatening situation, with more urgent need to “embed” (so to speak) the United States even more deeply in the region — in a confrontation involving both countries with Iran. A perfect storm is brewing…In sum, Israel is likely to be preparing a September/October surprise designed to keep the US bogged down in Iraq and in the wider region by provoking hostilities with Iran. And don’t be surprised if it starts as early as August…

Readers will recall that American Free Press newspaper predicted in the aftermath of the National Intelligence Estimate being released that the prospect of war with Iran being cancelled would likely result in Israel resorting to desperate measures in getting her way. AFP further speculated that the timing of the release of the NIE was suspicious, coming just a few days before Dec 7, the day Americans remember the attack on Pearl Harbor and that possibly the release of the report was timed to prevent a sneak attack by an Israeli sub on a US ship stationed in the Persian Gulf.

For her part, Israel is attempting to play the role of the innocent, cooperative and concerned ally in the wake of Mullen’s meeting by summoning Judge Jay Cristol, a federal bankruptcy judge in Miami who wrote a book in 2002 exculpating Israel of any wrongdoing in the Liberty attack. He is lecturing at military academies in Haifa and Ashdod on how to avoid the ‘mistakes’ that led to the attack on the Liberty.

One thing is for certain. Out of all the topics to be discussed with his Israeli counterparts, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mullen picked the topic of the USS Liberty, and not because he felt nostalgic or guilty over the way the survivors have been treated these last 41 years. He, like many within the military and intelligence establishment, no doubt realizes that America sits at the precipice of destruction and is no doubt trying to pull her back before that proverbial ‘point of no return’ is reached, if in fact it has not been reached already.

And as sobering a theme as all this may be, the fact is that it may turn out to be much worse. What Israel wants, Israel gets, and the fact that an attack on a US ship has been thwarted does not mean that the fat lady has sung, as now the likelihood of a false flag attack on the American mainland has been made all the more likely. This time however, just for good measure and for spite, it might not be a city building coming down after being struck by an airliner, but rather an entire city being consumed in a mushroom cloud, courtesy of a place called Dimona and a criminal organization known as Mossad.

2008 by Mark Glenn
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/us-warns-israel-there-wil l-be-no-%e2%80%98uss-liberty-pt-ii%e2%80%99/
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, kbo; I shall contact Mark Glenn and straighten him out.
The attack on the USS Liberty was cooked up in advance by LBJ and Israel; the nuclear holocaust planned for Egypt in 'retaliation' for the 'False Flag' attack was called off at at the last minute, or to be precise, the planes were recalled when 3 minutes to target; and only recalled because the Liberty refused to sink, and they got an SOS out, picked up by the Sixth Fleet, Soviet spy ships in the area, and numerous other stations.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: RAW, Mossad creating trouble, claims Pak Reply with quote

The motto of the Mossad is "By Deception We Shall Rule and Do War."

RAW, Mossad creating trouble, claims Pak
30 Jul 2003, 1418 hrs IST,IANS
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/102714.cms
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cat_israeli_spying.html

LAHORE: Indian and Israeli intelligence agencies have ganged up to stir trouble in Pakistan's border with Afghanistan, Pakistan's intelligence agencies have alleged.

The agencies, in a report to the government quoted by Online news agency, have asked it to take "ample measures" to combat terrorism allegedly linked to Indian diplomatic missions in Afghanistan and Indian and Israeli spy outfits.

"Intelligence agencies have warned the government that Indian and Israeli missions along the Pak-Afghan border are involved in terrorist activities," the news agency said quoting reliable sources.

It added: "Certain evidence also indicates that Israeli and Indian missions are behind the recent acts of terrorism in Balochistan."

The obvious reference was to a terrible bomb blast in a mosque in the Balochistan capital Quetta this month that killed dozens of people and led some Pakistani officials to suspect an "Indian hand".

Online quoted "sources" as telling the government that India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) and Israeli's Mossad intelligence agency were hand in glove against Pakistan.

"The sources revealed that RAW, Mossad and Khad (the former Afghan secret service) have regrouped after 23 years and are planning to launch terrorist activities in Pakistan," it said.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New website

http://www.stopaipac.org/

Tears in Occupied Basra, Iraq. AIPAC had played a key role in fomenting support for the U.S. invasion of Iraq. It is playing an even greater role in supporting a future military strike against the people of Iran.
The Annexation Wall surrounds the Palestinian village of Qalqilya. The wall deprives its 12,000 residents of their basic needs to work, to receive proper medical care, and to harvest their own land. AIPAC heavily lobbied Congress to support the Wall.

For too long, policies that support Israeli militarism and occupation have gone unchallenged. Political voices raising even minor disagreements with prevailing policies are silenced or subject to campaigns of intimidation. We must open the door to full debate regarding U.S. relationship with Israel and U.S. policy with other countries in the region.

These pages will examine how AIPAC and related institutions (usually collectively known as the "Israel Lobby") support a dangerous status quo, including AIPAC's support for U.S. military aid to Israel, which amounts to over $3 billion per year. We will examine its support for even the worst of Israeli policies, and its support for further U.S. military action in the region.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: