FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Putin Prepares, For Russia To Win A Nuclear War
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Anglo-Zionist Empire: Nation by Nation NWO War Gazetteer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Putin Prepares, For Russia To Win A Nuclear War Reply with quote

The rules of 21st century warfare which I define as “80% informational, 15% economic and 5% military”.
How Russia is preparing for WWIII
http://thesaker.is/how-russia-is-preparing-for-wwiii/

Love him or hate him Vladimir Putin is one of the only world leaders to take seriously the sorts of frightening issues of a move in the Transatlantic ruling elite towards fascism that the world 9/11 Truth movement does.

As President Bush and his NATO allies plunge Europe into chaos with demands for nuclear missiles in Poland and a radar system in the Czech Republic...

As Neo-Nazi traitor David Milliband signs away Britain's right to decide on its own foreign and security policy, signing it over to an unelected fascist EU dominated by unelected corporations...

As further evidence comes to light in the internet film '7/7 The Ripple Effect' that the London Bombings were carried out not by Muslims but by the psycopathic military industrial complex and occult elements within the British Establishment...

As Britain's diabolical cabinet continues to support the US's ambitions to commit further war crimes in Iran and Syria...

As the City of London including the Bank of England teeter on the edge of collapse...

Putin's actions appear entirely rational.

Russia Promises Retaliation if Bush Deploys Missile Shield, And China Snubs Our Military
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_william__071123_russia_promise s_reta.htm

White House press secretary admits she didn't know what Cuban Missile Crisis was
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/White_House_press_secretary_admits_she_1 210.html

NATO calls on Moscow to reverse CFE treaty decision
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20071212/92140204.html

Russia suspends British Council regional offices
http://uk.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idUKL1288433020071212?sp=true

CFE treaty suspension not to lead to another Cold War
http://english.pravda.ru/world/europe/12-12-2007/102689-cfe_treaty_sus pension-0

People change with time and power, which is best evidenced by the fall of certain members of Boris Yeltsin's team (including Boris Berezovsky) who had actively lobbied for Putin.
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071212/92103665.html

Putin resumes cold war bomber flights & shuts BBC Moscow
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=10862

Wed12Dec - European CFE Peace Treaty Null and Void
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12565

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putin need fire no shots. He will definetely win the new cold war or is it the old one that never went away. He controls our energy future and Europe and the UK cannot do without Russia's gas. Given time, he'll make our economy pay or else we'll freeze and be sat in the dark. For the immediate future, the NWO is his, not ours and he'll make any war very cold for us indeed.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... say hello to the new boss...

Putin is a scumbag. I've already talked enough about this in another thread, but I'd like to reiterate: Putin is a scumbag.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One man's scumbag is another man's saint.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though... there's not too many saints who get to head the secret police and then the country.
Hmmm, that career path sounds familiar.

It's them or us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitler was adored by millions. Thatcher still is.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are any world leaders whiter than white?
I think not.
But Putin at least is a realist understanding how fascistic the West is becoming wheras the UK Establishment & press are in serious denial.

TmcMistress wrote:
Putin is a scumbag. I've already talked enough about this in another thread, but I'd like to reiterate: Putin is a scumbag.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil doenst always work in concert, they fight between themselves.

Hitler was fighting Stalin and Stalin fighting Hitler, both scumbags fighting each other.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hitler was fighting Stalin and Stalin fighting Hitler, both scumbags fighting each other.

But didn't they draft tens of millions into their disagreement?
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
I think not.
But Putin at least is a realist understanding how fascistic the West is becoming wheras the UK Establishment & press are in serious denial.

And he's answering it by what, becoming a dictator himself?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Putin has the excuse of inheriting a country in chaos, with extreme measures needed to restore some order to the economy and society. What excuse does Bush have for stealing an election, murdering thousands of his own people to start an illegal war to murder millions more, and wrecking the US economy by design. To criticise Putin seems like a ludicrous luxury for any American, bearing in mind what America has in charge.

Last edited by blackcat on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuts to that. Are you seriously saying I ought to refrain from criticizing dictatorial turns in other countries just because of the unfortunate location of my birth? Not likely...

And I'd add that, while Bush did 'steal' the election, he's not likely the first President to do so. And that 9/11 is exactly the excuse he's using for acting like a regular tyrant. 9/11 TERRORISM 9/11 TERRORISM 9/11 TERRORISM 9/11 TERRORISM SCARY PEOPLE GONNA KILL YOU GAS ATTACKS NUCLEAR WEAPONS TERRORISTS!!!

I'm not going to let Putin off the hook just because my own country's leader is an a**. That's a ridculous notion.

Quote:
with extreme measures needed to restore some order to the economy and society.

That's an... interesting turn of phrase, by the way. That "extreme measures are needed" is normally used as a precursor to dictatorship hasn't escaped your attention, I assume? "We had to fight them over there, so we wouldn't have to fight them over here," etc.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm not going to let Putin off the hook just because my own country's leader is an a**. That's a ridculous notion.

I didn't say he should be let off the hook. I said criticising him was a ludicrous luxury bearing in mind what is the state of affairs in the USA. Russia was being raped by western corporations. He should be judged in that context and most Russians seem to prefer him to Halliburton et al.
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Brother Kraftsman Putin Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
I think not.

They are all Brothers in the Lodge answering to the gloomIminutzi. Communizm was nothing with out capitalizm, etc, etc.

Now Herr Gozlingz', ver are you paperz pleaze?

Ment, taken from Latin/Greek, Mente = Mind
Government = Control Mind.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: including, preventively, the use of nuclear weapons Reply with quote

.........Russia’s military chief of staff General Yuri Baluyevsky threatened the use of nuclear weapons in case of a major threat. He said that, although they have no plans of attacking anyone, they nevertheless “consider it necessary for everyone around the world community to clearly understand, that to defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Russia and its allies, military forces will be used, including, preventively, the use of nuclear weapons.”........

February 4, 2008
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/russia_threatens123.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:

well I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the nauseating levels of putin-bootlicking on this forum (not to mention the frequent regurgitation of blatant russian propaganda as if it's fact - on the kossovo issue for example).

it's amazing how people who think bush is the most evil person ever are simultaneously so in love with uncle vlad, especially when it requires all kinds of hypocritical doublethink to maintain this position.

for example, while putin's useful idiots are scathing when america carries out false flag terror, they don't seem to give a nonsense when russia does the same thing.

and when america uses false flag terror to justify war it's also really really bad, but when russia uses false flag terror to justify yet another genocidal assault on chechnya there's a deafening silence.

when bush clamps down on free speech and human rights in america the putin-bootlickers jump up and down screaming with indignation, but when uncle vlad does the same thing multiplied by a hundred it's fine and dandy and a sure sign of what a strong leader he is.

americans who support bush must be idiots, but russians who support putin are apparently enlightened.

and when american elections seem to be rigged it's a scandal, but when russian elections are much more blatantly rigged it's good.

imagine if bush could pre-select his successor and then appoint himself as prime minister - and imagine how feverishly the putin-bootlickers would be frothing at the mouth about it - but when uncle vlad actually does that it's democratic.

when america interferes in the affairs of other countries under the guise of protecting its sovereignty it's disgusting and imperialistic, but when russia does the same thing it's....protecting its sovereignty.

and when bush demonises the muslims he doesn't like he's a fascist, but when putin does the same thing it's all true.

when fox news churns out bush's propaganda it's evil, but when almost the entire russian media is forcibly transformed into a conduit for putin's propaganda it's just great.

when dr david kelly died in mysterious circumstances it's obvious that he was bumped off, but when putin's critics are continually dying like flies in mysterious circumstances it couldn't possibly be anything to do with him.

and so on....

and when gazprom are holding us to ransom in a few years time I'm sure the putin-bootlickers will be telling us how simply fabulous it is! Rolling Eyes

what's all this grovelling hero worship of a total scumbag in aid of?

is it the 21st century equivalent of the "I hate hitler but admire stalin" mentality?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Can you give some examples?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup,

Gruts, you have gone off on one and as a result messed up the thread - this isnt reasoned criticism it's a rant.

Nobody here hero-worships Putin but even you have to recogise him as an alternative force in the world to the Western oligarchs.

Scumbag doesn't deconstruct the guy it just demonises him

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:

Interesting comment. Bearing in mind he has not murdered thousands of his own people to start an illegal war. Bush is the new Stalin/Hitler on the block, the US and UK the new Neo Nazi bloc.

I would relish the rebirth of Soviet power to obliterate the US. No US, no problems.

That, and the millions of Russians, along with the Russian millitary generals know full well that Bushy boys buddies actively carried out 911.

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting comments:

"the US and UK the new Neo Nazi bloc".....Serge....

But. .....Alice the Kurious...

As for my premise, that the U.S. has been infiltrated and subverted at the highest decision-making levels by zionist zealots and agents of Israel, that's the proverbial 500-pound gorilla in the living room, whose very existence zionist apologists have spent decades denying. Only after it became impossible, in view of the overwhelming and increasingly available evidence, and the zionists' own contemptuous arrogance, to deny the existence of the gorilla, and only after Americans began to wake up to the unbelievable cost of feeding the gorilla, did the "patsie" argument surface.

Now, the gorilla is being portrayed as a "tool" of the shadowy Powers That Be, or some vague Elites, or even as "victims", "just like the rest of us".
In other words, don't look at what's right in front of your face, look over there! There! Go chase them, in those dark woods! .........

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=16480&start=180
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Yup,

Gruts, you have gone off on one and as a result messed up the thread - this isnt reasoned criticism it's a rant.

Nobody here hero-worships Putin but even you have to recogise him as an alternative force in the world to the Western oligarchs.

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Berezovsky, Abramovich etc etc etc. The Russian oligarchs are in cahoots with Putin. Why did Putin let Khordokovsky's Yukos shares go to Rothschild? And now Medvedev talking of pardoning Khordokovsky.

Russian mafiya are all over Israel etc. Any 'conflict' is just a sham. Russians backing Iran? LOL Same team control all continents and it ain't the Tibetans.

Who benefits from this high oil price?

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
One man's scumbag is another man's saint.

Where's Heinz?

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
Interesting comments:

"the US and UK the new Neo Nazi bloc".....Serge....

But. .....Alice the Kurious...

As for my premise, that the U.S. has been infiltrated and subverted at the highest decision-making levels by zionist zealots and agents of Israel, that's the proverbial 500-pound gorilla in the living room, whose very existence zionist apologists have spent decades denying. Only after it became impossible, in view of the overwhelming and increasingly available evidence, and the zionists' own contemptuous arrogance, to deny the existence of the gorilla, and only after Americans began to wake up to the unbelievable cost of feeding the gorilla, did the "patsie" argument surface.

Now, the gorilla is being portrayed as a "tool" of the shadowy Powers That Be, or some vague Elites, or even as "victims", "just like the rest of us".
In other words, don't look at what's right in front of your face, look over there! There! Go chase them, in those dark woods! .........

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=16480&start=180

Link

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

maybe so, but my point about the double standards is perfectly valid. it really does puzzle me why people who hate bush give putin a free pass when he's guilty of all the same things that they hate bush for. and by responding in the way you did, you seem to be helping to prove my point.

so what if he's an "alternative force" to the western oligarchs? are putin and his billionaire buddies somehow more saintly and lovable?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/feb/19/russia

get real....

TonyGosling wrote:

I have referred to bush as a scumbag too - and dubya generally gets a hell of a lot of abuse on this forum. do you also object to that because it "doesn't deconstruct the guy it just demonises him"? if so, I can't say I've ever noticed.

and let's take a look at Serge's enlightened contribution to the debate....

Serge wrote:
Bearing in mind he [ie Putin] has not murdered thousands of his own people to start an illegal war.

well to be fair, uncle vlad only murdered hundreds of his own people and used it as an excuse to launch another genocidal assault on chechnya.

so that's OK then - right?

from http://eng.terror99.ru/

Quote:
A Bloody September

In September 1999, a series of middle-of-the-night explosions shook Russian cities destroying several apartment blocks. More than 300 people died as they slept. The attacks, attributed to Chechen separatists, boosted the popularity of the hawkish would-be President Vladimir Putin. Then, a strange thing happened. A bomb was defused by the local police, and the trail of evidence led to the door of the FSB, the secret service. The FSB was forced to admit "an ill-conceived exercise", which was remarkably similar to the earlier explosions. Ever since, a question has lingered over Mr. Putin's presidency: Who Done It? Why was the “exercise” incident covered up? Witnesses disappeared? Inquisitive journalists intimidated? Critical TV stations closed down? And who was behind the assassinations of two members of Russian Parliament, who persisted with their own investigation?

Four years later, as Mr Putin began campaigning for a second term, two Chechen rebels finally went on trial on charges related to the September 1999 bombings. But what is really happening at the trial, which is closed to the public and the press? And why an independent lawyer, who had been hired by the victims to investigate the case, was arrested a week before the trial on planted evidence?

I wonder why people who are falling over themselves to blame bush for 9/11 generally have nothing to say about the September 1999 Russian bombings? is it ignorance or are they just turning a blind eye?

but there's more....

Serge wrote:
[That, and the millions of Russians, along with the Russian millitary generals know full well that Bushy boys buddies actively carried out 911.

lol - so how come these millions of russians are apparently so clued up and concerned about american false flag terror - while being as blissfully ignorant and unconcerned as Serge seems to be about vlady boy's buddies actively carrying out the september 1999 bombings.... Rolling Eyes

Serge actually hates bush and co so much that he "would relish the rebirth of Soviet power to obliterate the US". very nice....

and would this be the same "Soviet power" that also had rather a lot of innocent blood on its hands?

his comments would be funny if they weren't so sad - but they do seem to be brimming with precisely the kind of double standards, doublethink and hypocrisy that I was pointing out - and they're not exactly unique in that respect.

as I stated in another thread, there are no good guys in these international power struggles. Siding with Russia's ruling elite against America's ruling elite is like preferring one strain of herpes over another....

so the question remains - why are some people on this forum so keen to get a dose of herpes - as long as it's Russian?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:

from http://eng.terror99.ru/

I would have to agree gruts. Nice find!

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the thing is - the evidence directly linking the FSB to the bombings is strong (not to mention the usual mysterious disappearances and deaths etc) while the official story is weak - to the extent that it's not really even a conspiracy theory to suggest that it was an inside job (more the opposite).

check out the wikipedia article for example (NB the debates in the discussion tab are as interesting as the article itself): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

and as there's some striking parallels with 9/11 I really don't understand why this particular example of uncle vlad's misdemeanours is swept under the carpet.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever the truth of Russia's own false flags Russia did not attack or invade anywhere. Instead now today the Russian economy is booming and Russia has peace. Even the Chechens are no longer fighting for independence.

Contrast this with the USA.
Economy collapsing, several never ending wars being fought and widespread voter fraud and removal of civil liberties. Life expentancy falling and martial law on the very near horizon.

Most anti Russian propaganda against Russia is put out by the zionist controlled media and politicians who are still angry at Putin's imprisonment of oligarchs and the clawing back of their stolen assets.

Why not discuss this directly with the many Russians now living in the UK. All will happily agree that 911 was a Bush/Mossad inside job and that nobody has ever walked on the moon. The Russian public is usually very highly educated and intelligent unlike the average American most of who make Jade Goody look like an academic.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol - I'm not sure what to make of that interesting combination of doublethink, hypocrisy and fantasy karlos.

I thought you were just a holocaust denier - but why stop there when you can launch a full frontal assault on reality itself?
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
lol - I'm not sure what to make of that interesting combination of doublethink, hypocrisy and fantasy karlos.

I thought you were just a holocaust denier - but why stop there when you can launch a full frontal assault on reality itself?

Criticising his points would be a start.
Banding about 'holocaust denier', doublethink, hypocrisy and fantasy are words to characterise someone but they do not attack message just the messenger.

Try and criticise him for the points he made not what you think of him personally.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anything about him personally....

and funnily enough, I didn't notice karlos addressing the points in this post....
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=111875#111875

or this one....
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=112068#112068

did you?

Quote:
Criticising his points would be a start.

no - realising that the answers to most of his points were already in the posts I made above would be a start.

but let's take it from the top anyway....

karlos wrote:
Whatever the truth of Russia's own false flags Russia did not attack or invade anywhere.

my original point was about double standards - because it really does puzzle me why people who hate everything that bush & co are doing give putin a free pass when he's guilty of all the same things that they hate bush for.

for example, based on what I've seen you post on this forum karlos, you seem to spend every waking moment of your life blaming the US/israel for absolutely anything bad that has ever happened in this world. But when Russia carries out false flag terror attacks that kill and maim hundreds of its own innocent civilians - and they're caught red-handed - it doesn't seem to matter to you.

and when this conveniently helps putin rise to power and is used as the excuse to launch the second chechen war, you don't seem to be bothered about that either.

and even though there are distinct parallels between September 1999 and september 2001 I get the impression that you'd rather ignore them and just worship uncle vlad.

to me that looks like a double standard. if I'm wrong, please point me to your posts about any of these issues which show you don't give putin a free pass for doing exactly the same things you hate bush for.

otherwise, please explain why - when you think bush has done something bad you go mad, but when putin does the same thing you make an excuse or ignore it.

karlos wrote:
Instead now today the Russian economy is booming

well putin and his billionaire buddies are certainly raking it in - particularly now that the oil price just keeps on going up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/feb/19/russia

but what makes these wealthy russian elites so much more appealing to you than their US equivalents who you clearly don't like?

please could you explain that as well?

and just because the economy is booming doesn't mean that ordinary russians get more than a few crumbs of comfort out of it. would you like to be living on an average russian salary right now? somehow I doubt it....

karlos wrote:
and Russia has peace

debatable - but from your POV it's more a case of out of sight, out of mind.

karlos wrote:
Contrast this with the USA.
Economy collapsing, several never ending wars being fought

yes it's bad, bad, bad - but nobody here is in denial about that.

btw - do you have any proof that the average person in collapsing america is worse off than the average person in booming russia? if so, please provide it.

karlos wrote:
and widespread voter fraud

lol - sure there's vote fraud in he USA, we all know about it and it's been discussed extensively on this forum - but when russian elections are much more blatantly rigged I wonder why it doesn't seem to bother you and why there's zero discussion about it.

and imagine if bush could pre-select his successor and then appoint himself as prime minister - and imagine how feverishly you'd be jumping up and down complaining about it! - but when uncle vlad actually does that you don't seem to mind.

perhaps you could also explain this apparent doublethink on your part?

karlos wrote:
and removal of civil liberties.

yeah of course - russia is the new land of the free! Rolling Eyes

karlos wrote:
Life expentancy falling

needless to say that Russia's is worse....

karlos wrote:
martial law on the very near horizon.

just like russia then!

karlos wrote:
Most anti Russian propaganda against Russia is put out by the zionist controlled media and politicians who are still angry at Putin's imprisonment of oligarchs and the clawing back of their stolen assets.

Why not discuss this directly with the many Russians now living in the UK. All will happily agree that 911 was a Bush/Mossad inside job and that nobody has ever walked on the moon.

The Russian public is usually very highly educated and intelligent unlike the average American most of who make Jade Goody look like an academic.

sadly, these vapid generalisations say a lot more about you than about russians or americans. furthermore, being intelligent and being informed are two very different things.

for example, you might be pretty bright, but if you insist on getting all your info about the holocaust from a few holocaust-denial websites, you'll only see one side of the argument and could easily fill your head with agenda-driven * (that's a hint by the way)....

similarly, given that almost the entire russian media has been forcibly turned into a conduit for official propaganda, I doubt if the average russian gets to see or hear much about what's going on in this world that their rulers don't want them to see or hear. so I have to wonder if they're really any more informed than the rest of us.

but hey - I guess that from your POV it's ok as long as they don't like bush! Rolling Eyes

thanks for proving my point yet again - but how about explaining why you live in this world of doublethink?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Anglo-Zionist Empire: Nation by Nation NWO War Gazetteer All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: