FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Islam think we are in the end times as well?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nambo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Does Islam think we are in the end times as well? Reply with quote

So, as a Christian, (not a trinity worshipping Zionist Christian but one who belives in the same mono God as Islam and Judaism), I am of the belief that we are in the last days as spoken of in the book of Daniel and Revelation when all the kings of the Earth give thier power and authority to the wild beast, (One World Government), a period of 42 months in which this Satanic imitation of Gods Kingdom is allowed to reign and try to destroy worshippers of the true God, and then Armeggedon when Gods Kingdom arrives with Jesus as King, saving all those who refused to except the mark of the beast.

Now speaking with a Muslim at work, I was quite surprised and pleased to find out his beliefs where very similar to mine.

One thing I was even more surprised was when he said he was waiting for the coming of the Messiah and I asked, "Muhammed", and he said Jesus!

Can you Muslims here give me your views on what you are expecting and who you are expecting to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: