FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello... My introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Hello... My introduction Reply with quote

Hi everyone..

I have been using this site for some time to get info on the latest events and news, i think your doing great work, and thought it was about time i signed up and got involved..

Well, i took a look behind the curtain and it seems im not to happy with what i see. Time for change, but change is a slow process, so i'll do what i can.. Im interested to demonstrate, protest etc whenever possible, especially about all these laws being passed since 9-11..

I live in North London and am in my late 20's, i love reading and researching all sorts of stuff history, current events, science etc.

So ermm Hi Very Happy
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lawrence,
Good to see more people standing up for what matters.

Please come along to the London end of year party on Monday (see events) section.

There's lots going on and I'm sure you'll be able to find some activities you'd like to get involved in by chatting with us all.

Hope to see you there!

S

Peace and Truth
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lawrence

Welcome

Hope to meet you at the London Group's Christmas party on Monday 17th.

Please realise that this website is not the 9/11 Truth Campaign's official website. That is: http://www.911truthcampaign.net/index.php

9/11 the Bigger Picture and the Quest for Truth is a free for all debating forum. Inevitably it attracts to it people who advance all kinds of ideas, including the idea that anyone who doubts the official conspiracy theory about 9/11 is unhinged.

Posts on it can get nasty, racist, abusive, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and occasionally libelous. None of these attitudes are endorsed by the campaign, but occur as a natural consequence of the cut and thrust of debate. If you see a particularly nasty post, please report it to the moderators.

However, this forum has done much to establish a 9/11 truth community in Britain and has become one of the leading 9/11 truth sites in the world.

Noel
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Lawrence.
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys.... I'll try and pop down monday..

What can i say.. err... they should investigat 9-11 properly instead of feeding us a theory that is contradicted by the evidence and questioning that independant studies have brought forward..

I hear what your saying about the range of varried comments, and don't worry you'll hear no racism or filth from me, i have a simple view, one that i wish everyone would consider... it doesnt matter if your white, black, asian, jewish, muslim, catholic etc... because none of the greedy fat cats that pull the strings that run the wolrd and govern our lifes, who lie, wage wars and supress our liberties, no matter what background they have, like the top european banking famiy for example (you know who i mean) they don't represent us (the people). were all in the same boat weather we realise it or not whatever creed we may be. I figure its maybe a few hundred elites that disturb the harmonious balance we could live in. I honestly belive life could be simpler and more peacefull. Perhaps im an idealist, i dont know. But things could be better im sure..

Its late now so i'll save some of my ideas for another day...

Peace love and freedom for all
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

testing sig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: