FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAC UK Confronts Peter Power
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: WAC UK Confronts Peter Power Reply with quote

Link

We Are Change UK have a little word with Mr Peter Power.

Enjoywww.wearechange.org.uk

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERB... Keep it up guys, we are with you all the way. Wink

If Power had nothing to hide he would have been happy to speak.

I guess we now know for sure his level of knowledge and involvement. And he knows that there will be no surrender from the truth movement until we have that very thing... The truth.

Cool
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant!

Short ... but sweet! Very Happy

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one in spades. This man does appear extremely nervous and probably holds the key to the biggest atrocity in London since World War II. No wonder he's so taciturn.

He looks guilty as sin & does an almost immediate runner, or is that your editing? Where did this take place or is that a secret? I wonder if he'd try the same trick if the CID arrested him and asked the same questions, only then he'd have nowhere to run to.

Wonder what he's doing now? Trying to arrange no doubt that this NEVER happens again. Well he should have thought about that when he got involved in the 7/7 plot. He's not necessarily guilty himself remember, could have been unwittingly involved - but his exercise was definately part of the overall 7/7 operation.

A couple of technical suggestions.

Cameraman - please frame the shot and keep it steady and professional, try also to catch the moment when he realises he's being filmed. If he's as guilty as we think he may be, if he's a key witness to the 7/7 bombings he will do a massive FLINCH and you will have caught it on camera. With a well framed shot you would have some extremely valuable £££ footage

Questioner - stick to one polte but insistent questioner and no more than two key questions. Repeat them a couple of times and then ask him why he won't answer and whether he has something to hide, whether he'd be happy to take part in a public enquiry and finally what he has to hide.

The hounds found their quarry alright here!!
Marveliciously satisfying.
Thumbs Up Smoke

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job lads.

Covert recording is easy to do.. could be an option for the future.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvellous stuff guys. Pray (or whatever you do) that the spirit of truth and conscience will get the better of Mr Power and he will spill some vital beans before "others" get to him.
tfayaz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Cameraman - please frame the shot and keep it steady and professional, try also to catch the moment when he realises he's being filmed.

It's not supposed to be a professional film - it was filmed the best it could be given the circumstances.

TonyGosling wrote:
Questioner - stick to one polte but insistent questioner and no more than two key questions.

*. They did the right thing by asking so many questions.

If people listened to the advice of you and many others then films like this would not have been made. You really think they care what you think? Of course they don't, because if they did then they'd be in exactly the same hole as many of the 9/11 groups!
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Marvellous stuff guys. Pray (or whatever you do) that the spirit of truth and conscience will get the better of Mr Power and he will spill some vital beans before "others" get to him.

Power would not have been chosen for this task unless he had 'sold his soul' in the Lodge. About as much chance of him spilling the beans as there is of 'Christian' Bliar telling the truth.
Amazing thing is, these 'Criminals Against Humanity' are stupid enough to trust Lucifer! One can understand Bush falling for the 'three card trick', but these guys appear on the surface to be intelligent.
Ah, well, 'For what doth it profit a man to gain the whole world.....'.

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More first class action from WAC -

Link

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Antagonist - Peter Power spills the beans on his 7/7 terror rehearsal
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:

Of course McGuiness was a MI6 agent. See how well he gets on with Paisley now.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/05/29/nspy29 .xml
From McGuiness to the mole within the Real IRA responsible for Omagh.
A constructed conflict

The Power confrontation with a guilty man is of course brilliant

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Mick Meaney wrote:

Of course McGuiness was a MI6 agent. See how well he gets on with Paisley now.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/05/29/nspy29 .xml
From McGuiness to the mole within the Real IRA responsible for Omagh.
A constructed conflict

The Power confrontation with a guilty man is of course brilliant

I have no idea if Mc Guiness was a mole or not, but watching Newsnight just now, it was interesting that in a very honest and revealing poll in Basra, many Iraqi's said they at first welcomed the British, but now want them out, just as many Catholics in Northern Ireland first welcomed the British troops, but soon wanted to see them out or dead.
In both cases, they had gone in under false pretences, claiming to be peacemakers rather than an occupation force.

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone would want the occupation invaders out, especially when they're set up as causing further chaos within your community, as they always do
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a story about peter power,

he was chief of dorset police at the time.

i built a house for him in the very early 90s in creekmoor,poole,dorset.

pine springs was the development,built by the sears company.

i won't reveal the infomation until he see's this comment and tries to have me killed.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did it have underground tunnels?
And did he pay you promptly in cash?

keithm wrote:
i have a story about peter power,

he was chief of dorset police at the time.

i built a house for him in the very early 90s in creekmoor,poole,dorset.

pine springs was the development,built by the sears company.

i won't reveal the infomation until he see's this comment and tries to have me killed.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priceless!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted by Peter Power on the J7 website!!

Quote:
I rarely respond to allegations that there was a direct connection between an exercise my company was running on 7 July 2005 and the real events that happened that day, but having just seen on You Tube a highly misleading video following a childish stunt against me on 12/12/07 I feel I have little choice but to make three important points:

First, I chose to meet 2 people that day who requested an interview with me while I was attending a conference in a London hotel. Having shaken their hands and asked where they were from I noticed I was being covertly filmed by one of them who denied it, although it was obvious. As it is not possible to have a civilised conversation when deceit from one side was apparent from the outset, I apologised that I could not help in such circumstances and suggested another time perhaps? I then walked back to the conference – suddenly pursued by 2 or 3 shouting people trying to make it appear I was fleeing?

Second, it’s worth reminding some people that the London underground system has so far been the subject of terrorist bombings on 21 occasions, going back to 1885. Also, on the same day as our exercise, a major law firm in the City of London was running an exercise that involved bombs on the underground. A few days before so did a major German bank in London and even the Metropolitan Police. We were not alone.

Third, our table top exercise was to involve a very small group of crisis managers under test, from a company employing c1000 people. No one was on the streets at all. Just one part of the scenario was similar to IRA incendiary bombs planted on the underground in 1992 to start fires on three underground trains, albeit the locations were by sheer coincidence, more 2005 that 1992. That’s not so surprising when we had a limited number of underground lines to choose from, given the location of our client in the centre of London.

There will be no convincing some very odd people who think actors were on the bus that was actually bombed and the UK Government staged the whole thing on 7/7, the World Trade Centre was pre-wired with explosives on 9/11 and even that tragedy was a US Government setup.

At a time when this country is under a sustained terrorist threat it makes sense to base any exercise scenario on realism and historical events and in so doing hopefully increase our overall resilience to this threat. Had the odd people I met on 12.12.07 bothered to have a proper conversation with me I would have explained all this to them but fantasists will, no matter what I say, always prefer sensationalism to sense and conspiracy to coincidence.

Peter Power. Visor Consultants Limited. 15 December 2007
Peter Power | Homepage | 12.15.07 - 10:55 pm | #

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These characters are really quite pathetic despite their 'hideous strength' (Read CS Lewis to get the full import of that expression)!

Peter Power wrote:
As it is not possible to have a civilised conversation when deceit from one side was apparent from the outset

Kinda sums up the whole NWO putsch, doesn't it?

Why is it that these types put far more emphasis on politeness and gravitas than they do on the senseless deaths they cause worldwide?

We Are Change and 'they' will never be allowed to forget it until all secrets are exposed...
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good and measured response by Peter Power to that silly and pointless stunt. People question why he refuses to name the client his company was working for that day, but the allegations and harassment he has been subjected to demonstrate very clearly why he was quite right to protect his client.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what allegations are those Bushwacker? I simply asked him who the company was and how they chose the exercise locations. Hardly harrasment
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cannot win, if you ask politly your refused or ignored, if you then demand because of the importence of the issue they use the excuse that they will not answer because you were not polite.

however on the flip side if there is something to question chasing down potential witnesses who could hold vital information has the reverse desire imo. they must feel intimidated and persicuted and therefore have more reason to withhold information from people they feel are blaming them for something and lean more to the side of the dark forces to protect their own skins from the people they now feel will linch them and make them a target.

don't get me wrong i respect WAC for having the balls to ask the questions the mainstream media will not, but imo it needs to be done in the least intimidating way possible which imo would mean not chasing them around once it is obvious they don't want to answer anything.

imo if it was not for peter power people might not of known about the drills in the first place, so he obviously had nothing to hide by broadcasting it on tv yet hes being treated as though he planned and carried out 7/7. there are those who deserve the treatment but there are some who get it and it has the reverse effect.

more thought needs to go into how each confronted person is treated which should be measured on how much of a * they are inregards of f***ing the british people up the rear end, but politeness and even trying to arrange interviews about these subjects or being a member of the crowd asking questions during a talk should always be the first route imo.

i'll proberbly get a mouthful back but it is the way i see it and i aint critising anyone, i just think sometimes the passion of what people think is right overtakes the situation and has a reverse effect on the person being confronted sometimes.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Mark, we did ask him for a proper interview but as we were filming he said no and walked off. We then had to play it by ear as he walked off. None of the questions we asked him accused him of anything. Also, we shouldn't really be having to do this and the MSM should be all over it. None of us are media trained but we are learning all the time and are more than happy to receive advice.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Power said...
Quote:
Had the odd people I met on 12.12.07 bothered to have a proper conversation with me I would have explained all this to them.

Why did he run away then? and was it not that, which was 'odd' ?

... a proper conversation, as long as it is not filmed ? Rolling Eyes
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the lads were reasonably polite, officer.

Bushwacker_otherwise_known_as_IP_user-5443901e.lns4-c8.dsl.pol.co.uk_ wrote:
A very good and measured response by Peter Power to that silly and pointless stunt. People question why he refuses to name the client his company was working for that day, but the allegations and harassment he has been subjected to demonstrate very clearly why he was quite right to protect his client.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

Thats for the public enquirey the British public are being shamefully denied to decide: certainly not you

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@andyb - I find some of the comments here quite bizarre, but then we're living in a bizarre world of their making!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for what you did - you could not have done better in the circumstances.

Above and beyond that, you are clearly showing the more reticent among us just how to go about exposing the avalanche of lies and deception being perpetrated against the majority of humanity by so very few greedy psychopaths.

I honour your determination and your bravery. Just a couple of million of us doing this in every western country would bring this nightmare to an end. Then and only then will we be able to start tackling the real problems in the world.

And thanks for sharing - exactly what it's all about! ;-)

Porro et deorsum - see you in Strasbourg one day...
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

glad to see the cops are taking an interest. perhaps they might do something about it.

we were only trying to get an interview, which he initially agreed to.

maybe, if the cops did their job we wouldn't have to. although, the local cops were very supportive.

this says it all really:
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-terror-rehearsal.html

i know we have the full support of at least one victim & probably a lot more, especially when they know the facts.

peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Power needs to be investigated, if the MSM are not willing to do it there is a natural void which will be filled by those brave enough. He got confronted with questions that many are asking.

All he could do was flee.

Nice one lads

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

I don't think so, since that particular policeman or woman was using our taxpayers money to debate in public that this proven liar (remember the 7.6million to one shot) is some kind of Mr nice guy for running away and was 'harrassed' by WAC.
In fact it might even have been Mr. Power himself.
Highly likely someone who knows him personally
Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't like to be Mr Power right now, but then I would have handed myself in to the media and to the police on the afternoon of 7/7 and turned states evidence on the side of the 7/7 victims.

I imagine you take a great deal of interest Peter in what goes on on this forum and at J7, and I can assure you that if you have been threatened to 'keep your gob shut or else' over the exercise you were involved in on that fateful and traitorous morning back in 2005 that this movement will support you in your decicion to fess up and brave the consequences. I can understand you having no faith in an Ian Blair led Metropolitan police's ability to do their job properly and help you and us nail the villains.
I'm afraid that if you decide to tough it out, what you know about that morning will be a rope round your neck for the rest of your life.

hampton wrote:
glad to see the cops are taking an interest. perhaps they might do something about it?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: