FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Aitken MSP replies to my letter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Bill Aitken MSP replies to my letter Reply with quote

I got a wee card in yesterday from Bill Aitken MSP http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/msp/membersPages/bill_aitken/index.h tm

For those that don't know, I've sent all Glasgow MSPs a letter and copies of Loose Change and the Power of Nightmares http://www.glasgow911truth.net/nameMP.html

Bill Aitken MSP acknowledges with thanks the receipt of your communication of recent letter, the contents of which have been noted.

What would be the best way to follow up? Phone call, another letter? Or wait for more people to contact him?

Peace Smile

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny,

If I were you, I'd contact him (or his secretary?) by e-mail or phone & thank him for his acknowledgement & politely ask when you can expect a considered written reply.

Let us know the feedback on this & any other responses to your mailings.

Good On Yer.

~Sinclair~
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do good buddy

Johann Lamont MSP from Pollok responded a couple of weeks back saying that I didn't reside in her constituency and my correspondence would be passed on to my own MSP Gordon Jackson Rolling Eyes SHAMED!!!

Details on my site www.glasgow911truth.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: