FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

103 Suspected 9/11 Criminal Coconspirators

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: 103 Suspected 9/11 Criminal Coconspirators Reply with quote

103 Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators

1. Dick Cheney — former PNAC member; former chairman of CFR; guilty of war profiteering, treason; was in bunker on 9-11 directing several “war games”; lied to 9-11 Omission Commission about timing of 9-11 activities

2. Richard Perle — former assistant Secretary of War, chairman War Policy Board, and PNAC member; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; Zionist; allegedly gave $100,000 to head of Pakistan’s ISI, Mahmoud Ahmad; nicknamed “Prince of Darkness”

etc.....

http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly suspect this man is a key conspirator:

Ronald S. Lauder
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alulim wrote:
I strongly suspect this man is a key conspirator:

Ronald S. Lauder

Why?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald S. Lauder has irrefutable and strong ties to Israeli intelligence, and is a long-time personal friend of Benjamin Netanyahu. He was a major contributor to Governor Pataki's election campaign, and employs Pataki's wife at a handsome wage. He was Chairman of the New York State Research Council on Privatization which was responsible for the July 24th, 2001 agreement to privatize the World Trade Center which put the WTC in the hands of Larry Silverstein, another long-time close personal friend of Netanyahu. His involvement with the WJC puts him in direct association with Edgar M. Bronfman - a well known gangster - and Bronfman's Lieutenant, Stephen E. Herbits

who had a major role at the Pentagon, both in the spring of 2001, and then again in the period leading up to the war of aggression against Iraq.

There is solid evidence (I would say proof) pointing to Israeli Mossad involvement in the attacks of 9/11/01. Lauder has numerous connections which would be necessary in order to orchestrate such an attack. Furthermore, as a Zionist, his first loyalties are, by definition, to Israel.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 103 Suspected 9/11 Criminal Coconspirators Reply with quote

Alex_V wrote:
You forgot Bushwacker!

I'm a newbie on this board. From what I gather, Bushwacker is a member in disfavor around here. I'm going to stay out of that dispute.

I will, however, say a bit more on Herbits. His primary role at the Pentagon prior to 9/11 was to handle the transition from the Clinton Administration to the Bush Administration. That included screening top candidates for positions at the Pentagon.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Maurice Sonnenberg Reply with quote

Here's another for the list: Maurice Sonnenberg

• Vice Chairman of Bremer's Terrorism Commission
  • Panelist for John O'Neill's CFR presentation on the USS Cole
  • Member of Clinton's PFIAB
  • Ties to Central America (Drug Trade?)
  • Bear Stearns was on the SEC's 9/11 conspicuous trading list

6772.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.34 KB
 Viewed:  1318 Time(s)

6772.gif

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Here's my current (incomplete) list Reply with quote

Lewis Paul "Jerry" Bremer III
Heinz Alfred Kissinger
Ronald S. Lauder
Larry Silverstein
Peter S. Lowy
Uzi Arad
Benjamin Netanyahu
Buzzy Krongard
Mayo Shattuck
Jerome Hauer
Maurice Sonnenberg
Richard Bruce Cheney
Don Radlauer
Philip Zelikow
John Deutch
Paul Wolfowitz
Richard N. Perle
Douglas Feith
Stephen E. Herbits
Maurice "Hank" Greenberg
Michael G. Cherkasky
Peter G. Peterson
David Rockefeller

Urban Moving Systems

The names of the five Israelis arrested on 09/11/01 are:
Sivan Kurzberg (AKA Sylvian Kurcheil),
Paul Kurzberg (AKA Paul Kurcheil),
Yaron Shmuel(AKA Vyron Shmuel),
Oded Ellner and
Omer Marmari.
The men were employees of Urban Moving Systems, which is believed to have been a Mossad front company, and was owned by an Israeli Citizen named Dominik Suter, who fled the United States almost immediately.

dichter1.jpg
 Description:
Michael Chertoff and Avraham Dichter. I feel safer already.
 Filesize:  49.63 KB
 Viewed:  1365 Time(s)

dichter1.jpg

Last edited by Alulim on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
A.L.EX-N.E.TA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad there's a list of names! I'm pretty sure every member of the Bilderberg Group was involved! They do want to get the population down to 500,000,000 afterall and what better way to do this than with a Flase-flag attack that leads U.S.A into wars with middle-easten countries before starting another World War with Nukes.

They have the bunkers so they they and their chosen people can survive it.

I've brought about 4 things from him and collected about 12 free dvds.
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.L.EX-N.E.TA wrote:
I'm so glad there's a list of names! I'm pretty sure every member of the Bilderberg Group was involved! They do want to get the population down to 500,000,000 afterall and what better way to do this than with a Flase-flag attack that leads U.S.A into wars with middle-easten countries before starting another World War with Nukes.

They have the bunkers so they they and their chosen people can survive it.

how do you know that?
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Photo: Jacob "Kobi" Alexander, an Israeli military officer connected to the Odigo instant messaging company whose employees and users received an early warning of the 9/11 attacks, has recently become a fugitive from U.S. justice and taken refuge in Israel along with other prime suspects of the terror attacks.

Hetware
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As designated sovereign of England, she is ultimately responsible for crimes of the state. The evidence of BBC foreknowledge shows that witting accessories before the fact were coordinating with members of the BBC. To my knowledge that has never been criminally investigated, and there certainly have been no charges filed in the matter.

A.L.EX-N.E.TA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack wrote:
how do you know that?

which bit?

I've brought about 4 things from him and collected about 12 free dvds.
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Seven Chief Perpetrators of 9/11

1… Billionaire Larry Silverstein, acquired the WTC complex two months before 9/11, and has since received 4 billion insurance. One presumes quite a bit of this has gone to Israel. He formerly chaired the United Jewish Appeal, the largest Zionist organization dedicated to raising money and support for Israel. In the 1990s he was involved businessmen with forming a company that was to become the Israel Export Development Company. He could well be the most distinguished financial benefactor of Israel, at least in America.
www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8326&highlight=silverstein

2… Dov Zakheim, Comptroller of the Pentagon. Ordained Rabbi, ardent Zionist and citizen of Israel, Dov Zakheim served as Comptroller of the Pentagon, i.e. he was in charge of its finances, from May 2001 to March 2004. During this period, three trillion dollars went unaccounted-for. Did that go to, erm, secret black-ops? Israel? The design of 9/11? He was Chief Executive Officer at Systems Planning Corporation and this offers the wonderfully-named ‘Flight Termination System’ for remote control and flight termination of airborne test vehicles. SPC has a Command Transmitter System, a remote control system for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles. This is believed to be the system responsible for flying the Boeing into WTC-2 that morning. A member of the Council for Foreign Relations, and founding member of the Neo-con cult, he co-authored the Heritage Foundation’s infamous tract, "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" which called for a New Pearl Harbour to psych up the American people for their new policy of Eternal War.
www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8333&highlight=zakheim

3. Rudolf Giuliani As Mayor of NewYork he supervised the event of 9/11. He was told in advance to get out of the WTC towers because they were going to fall, on that morning, which shows privileged treatment. By declaring the Ground Zero area a ‘crime scene’ he was able to prohibit any photos from being taken, but then by swiftly removing all of the steel and having it melted down he demolished the primary evidence for the crime. He is/was Israel’s favourite for the forthcoming 2008 US presidential elections. He returned a $10m donation from a Saudi prince after 9/11, due to the latter’s comments upon Israel . PNAC lists and scores all the candidates by their degree of adoration for Israel, and Giuliani came top.

4. Dick Cheney appears as a major 9/11 perpetrator and co-ordinator of its different facets. Concluded Ruppert,
‘I have absolutely no doubt that on the day of September 11th Richard Cheney was in full and complete control of a properly functioning and parallel command and communications system …’ .
Cheney sat on the board of JINSA the Jewish Institute for National Security, ‘probably the most important organization, in terms of its influence on Bush administration policy formation.’ He is currently on leave from JINSA while serving as VP. The VP’s office is ‘run by aides known to be very pro-Israel.’

5. Donald Rumsfelt
He announced the day before that 2.3 trillion had gone missing, no doubt anticipating that what was coming the next day would ‘bury’ this announcement. Then that very afternoon of 9/11 he made a stirring speech requesting more funding – for military hardware in space. He sat around idly after the WTC impacts, not even lifting the phone to contact Andrew’s air base down the road and request cover.
After the impact he did potter over to the crash site, and on returning announced that a plane had hit – and soon all the world was believing Rumsfelt’s view. Now that is power.

6. General Ralph Eberhart – got major promotion afterwards, to space-weapon

7. General Meyers

Last edited by astro3 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting (1st) link back to an old post everyone will have forgotten showing us you happily use Jewwatch as a source.

Fascinating.

Do you find Jewwatch useful then, Nick?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Interesting (1st) link back to an old post everyone will have forgotten showing us you happily use Jewwatch as a source.

Fascinating.

Do you find Jewwatch useful then, Nick?

You don't seem to give a sh*t about 9/11 or who did it so.......

......are you on this forum solely to play the 'anti-semitism' card at every possible opportunity?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not why I joined, no.

Though I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been put off the whole 911 thing slightly with the 'spirit of '33' that seems so pervasive within 'the movement'.

It's just unfortunately some people seem determined to link the TM with anti-semitism at every given opportunity. Though I get the blame for pointing it out.

After all, since when has Donald Rumsfeld been Jewish?

Quote:
are we allowed to mention that he is Jewish

Well, in what way is he? And why are we so desperate to mention it?

Jesus, Kollerstrom has turned into rodin and kbo will just lap up every word.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Jesus, Kollerstrom has turned into rodin and kbo will just lap up every word.

A have no particular opinion on N kollestrom's post, particularly this (Rumsfeld) detail of it.

It is interesting that you brand me as being a supporter of something that, not only have I never ever referred to, but also something about which I have no knowledge whatsoever.

Go on design another magazine cover for me showing a sub-human degenerate-looking troll figuratively drowning in the obscene fantasies that are the surrounding headlines.

NK's list includes 'Goyim' as well as the usual Zionist suspects, doesn't it.....

.....I was commenting on your post not his.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A moderator on a Canadian site closed a thread, with this comment 'I don't think I need to say why I am closing this thread', because I had posted this pretty innocuous post (as part of a much larger post):
Larry Silverstein (not exactly a Muslim Fundamentalist name) started negotiating a 99 year lease on the whole World Trade Centre Complex (the Twins had been built in the early seventies; they had never been sold, and had never made money). Perhaps more to the point, they were riddled with asbestos; the Port Authority had assessed the cost of either removing the asbestos, or demolishing the Towers; both options were too expensive (the normal way high-rise building are demolished is with explosives, but it is forbidden to use explosives on buildings containing asbestos). Silverstein signed the agreement about six weeks before 9/11. He paid $3.5 billion, and insured for $4.2 billion; he also, presciently, had two clauses included in the insurance, cover in case of terrorist attacks, and if the buildings were destroyed, he would have the right to rebuild on the site. Ah, lucky Larry! He made a killing, in more ways than one.
Too late to correct the post now; I had meant to say he started negotiations six months before 9/11, but I forgot that bit.

Ah, well, mention the Muslims as parties to the issue as many times as you wish, but then they don't have such clout and lobbyists.

I think it's generally accepted on this Forum that I am not Anti-Semitic, only pointing out the obvious.

sofiabovinoclaudia
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: 103 Suspected 9/11 Criminal Coconspirators Reply with quote

Alulim wrote:
Alex_V wrote:
You forgot Bushwacker!

I'm a newbie on this board. From what I gather, Bushwacker is a member in disfavor around here. I'm going to stay out of that dispute. see full extenze reviews here

I will, however, say a bit more on Herbits. His primary role at the Pentagon prior to 9/11 was to handle the transition from the Clinton Administration to the Bush Administration. That included screening top candidates for positions at the Pentagon.

All of these can easily be escape with that trying hard things Embarassed Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: