FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inventor of "Free Energy Battery" Found Dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Inventor of "Free Energy Battery" Found Dead Reply with quote

Quote:
Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport?

Official statement cites "natural causes" but others familiar with the disruptive potential of the inventor's technology to the existing power structure consider it a probable assassination.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Copyright © 2007

WBTV reported death as "most likely not a homicide."

On Nov. 11, inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, Arie M. DeGeus was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglass International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials were saying the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and not likely to be a homicide.

Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing, among other things, that he had been in relatively good health. The timing is also suspicious. He was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete.

Charlotte Macklenburg Police detective, M. Conner, said that it would be a while yet before the toxicology report comes in on this case.

Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:

"DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”.

Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer around.

The above information has been brought to the attention of the Charlotte media and police.

Someone flagged this up at TruthAction, thought it was worth bringing to attention.

http://pesn.com/2007/12/05/9500463_self-powered_battery_inventor_dead/

Peace and Truth
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will travel anywhere in the UK to see a genuine free energy device. On condition that £1000 is placed in a trust, to be refunded should the device prove genuine, whereupon I will publish a testimonial on behalf of the inventor/patent holder. Should the device prove fraudulent I keep the money and write an expose.

I do not expect any takers.

BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude give us a couple of months and I'll be up for it.

Just started a compay called Zero Point Engineering Ltd. and quit me job as an aeronautical engineer to pursue a design. Looks very promising at the moment, although the more common term would be 'over unity' not 'free' energy.

scott.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
I will travel anywhere in the UK to see a genuine free energy device. On condition that £1000 is placed in a trust, to be refunded should the device prove genuine, whereupon I will publish a testimonial on behalf of the inventor/patent holder. Should the device prove fraudulent I keep the money and write an expose.

I do not expect any takers.

1)Build a Bedini energiser.

2)Use it for a bit and condition batteries.

3)Measure the joule's input.

4)Measure the "work" done by the wheel.

5)Measure the joule's output.

6)Keep your £1000 for yourself.

Peace

David

Ment : The mind
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/introvertebrate
"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: