FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Barbar Ahmad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Free Barbar Ahmad Reply with quote

I don't usually start "new topics” but I can't find the one on Garry McKinnon and maybe the case of Barbar Ahmed should be highlighted on it's own anyway. Looking up just now about poor Gary and how horrendous it must be to think you are about to be deported to an American Jail (a British one would be bad enough) I came across a link to Barbar Ahmed who may also be deported to an American Jail, on suspicion of being a "Muslim Terrorist."

Now apart from sticking up for and trying to help this poor man as well as Gary, I think cases like this represent a Vesica Pieces where Stop The War and our 9/11 / 7/7 Truth Movement might come together. I remember the meeting at the Building Blocks Centre (next to The Hamara Centre) on Tempest Road in Beeston where David and (I think) Annie were, plus the Iraqi woman from STW and two members of Barbar Ahmed's family - his father and wife (I got a lift back into town with them in Sally's car). It was around the time when I was beginning to realise that there were other people who had "noticed" that the twin towers had been demolished as well as me and wanted to do something to get the truth out - 7/7 had come up in the meantime and I didn't really know what to make of it at the time. David gave a talk about the anomalies behind "the London tube bombings" and I raised some concerns about 9/11 - but no one seemed to take much interest. But they all were concerned about Barbar Ahmad. I don't think anyone just assumed that he was "guilty" as charged.

Does this not in itself prove to STW people that lies are told and Muslims get branded as "Terrorists" on trumped up charges? Working on this, could we not then develop things so that they begin to take in quite how deep the rabbit hole really goes - as I believe Jimmy Walters asks?!

I'd like to do all I can to support this poor chap anyway. I remember thinking, speaking to his wife and father on the way back into Leeds - I can't believe that these people are the father and wife of someone who would murder people - and looking at the pictures on his website I can't believe that this little baby would grow up to be a "terrorist." Maybe we should try to contact the family?

http://www.freebabarahmad.com/events.php

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane

This is an excellent idea for finding common ground with STW. I remember that meeting well. The Babar Ahmed story is horrendous and I urge forum members to have a look into it.

I also remember that it was during this Leeds meeting that I first heard the STW official position on 7/7. Only a couple of weeks before, I'd been at the London HQ, where people were speculating about the bombings and all the witness statements about the bombs being under the carriages. On the back of this, there was also a nascent interest in 9/11. However, by the time we reached Beeston, Dave and I encountered the official STW position, which accepted the official line.

It's just such a shame that the leadership does not look beyond demonstrating against existing wars, and continues to refuse to join us in looking at ways to prevent the very pretext for war - ie false-flag terrorist attacks. What I find particularly puzzling about this position is that for years Dave Shayler and I had stood up on STW platforms and talked about the UK's state-sponsored, false-flag terrorism in the form of the Gadaffi Plot. In this illegal operation MI6 officers paid Islamic extremists in Libya over £100,000 to assassinate Col Gadaffi. The attack went wrong and innocent people died.

STWC accepts this attack took place, so why can it not even entertain the possibility that 9/11 or 7/7 might be the same sort of event?

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: