FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SKY 3 Conspiracies 9/11 and the Evil in America on NOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: SKY 3 Conspiracies 9/11 and the Evil in America on NOW Reply with quote

Dunno if it's been on before but it seems really good
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the first 10 minutes, but I was surprised by how much coverage they gave to the 911 conspiracy theorists and to some of the important issues that were raised. I've never seen Alex Jones et al given so much coverage on mainstream media (I think Sky 3 is on freeview too).

OK it wasn't as hard hitting as Loose Change 2 or Face the Facts, but it did talk about all the reasons why 9/11 benefited the agenda of the right in American. It mentioned how strange it was the passport of a highjacker was mysteriously found in New York hours after the crash, the explosives in the buildings, the insurance/ stock shares, patriot act, etc.,

At the end it did give some coverage to doubters, but that's to be expected and usually broadcasting regulations mean that both sides of an argument have to be shown, but I was surprised how little coverage they gave to the official line spinners (who even themselves admitted there were questions that were unanswered) and the majority of the programme was airtime for the conspiracy theorists, even if the presentation style was slightly "treat this with a pinch of salt" - it still aired some very important questions that I've never seen aired on mainstream media before - and on the evil Murdoch owned Sky? What's going on?

Chris.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was going on with this program was the conclusion.

They presented some of the good evidence (with many, many repititions of the word THEORY and a fair number of repetitions of CONSPIRACY).

At the end, they said "the twin towers weren't demolished" and they said "a plane hit the pentagon because police driving down a road followed it in." (both paraphrases).

Phew. That's that settled then. Shall we close the forum?!?!

So many thanks to Danny Wallace for neatly clearing away those niggly little facts...

They also showed Alex Jones sitting in a bar. A subtle one that.... (especially as he is a bit chubby now...)

So the agenda was pretty clear to me. Others may disagree....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
What was going on with this program was the conclusion.

They presented some of the good evidence (with many, many repititions of the word THEORY and a fair number of repetitions of CONSPIRACY).

At the end, they said "the twin towers weren't demolished" and they said "a plane hit the pentagon because police driving down a road followed it in." (both paraphrases).

Phew. That's that settled then. Shall we close the forum?!?!

So many thanks to Danny Wallace for neatly clearing away those niggly little facts...

They also showed Alex Jones sitting in a bar. A subtle one that.... (especially as he is a bit chubby now...)

So the agenda was pretty clear to me. Others may disagree....

I pretty much accept your points, though I wouldn't read too much in Alex Jones sitting by a bar - that never even crossed my mind.

It did have the expected tidy up at the end, as if to say, this is all very good fun, but come on folks don't take it too seriously, plus it had the guy with the antennas who ran the businesses to locate mind control signals from mobile phone masks, who did come over as a total crank.

Having said that, the programme did give extensive interview coverage to Alex Jones and other quite credible sounding academics and journalists, who put over some very persuasive points, without coming over as crackpots. Whatever we may think of the Murdoch owned Sky and admittedly I broadly agree with some of your points, it is still the most ever media coverage I have ever seen given to questioning the official version of events for 9/11. Normally, the media will not touch this with a bargepole. I’ve seen that programme before and to be fair, it has the same style of presentation for all the programmes it has done on various conspiracy theories. It’s possible they included 9/11 in the programme series, as a subtle way to put in the public mindset that it’s all a mad conspiracy, although, if that’s the case I think they failed, and I think they probably did the show for purely commercial reasons. I only knew the programme was on as a friend phoned me because I was talking about 9/11 at the weekend with him on the phone. He’s never seen Loose Change 2 or any of the 911 DVDs, so this was the first programme he had seen on the subject, I phoned him this morning and I’m pleased to say the programme had him convinced, especially the points made about controlled demolitions at the beginning of the programme.

So whatever the motives of the programme and the presentation style, you cannot take away the fact it exposed the holes in the official version to a very wide audience on mainstream TV, many of which will hopefully now start to ask themselves questions. Ideally, I would like primetime TV to screen Loose Change 2, but I’m still happy that a programme on Sky was aired that at least caused a friend of mine to be convinced (I’m assuming if it convinced him then many others may have been too). Also, now that the Sky Conspiracies programme has touched the subject, perhaps this might eventually prompt a more serious programme like Dispatches or Panorama to take a look at it.

Chris.

Last edited by Dr Hemp on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris,

Yes - good points you make there, for sure. There is also the chance that some viewers will have missed the ending, so maybe the ranks on this forum will be swelled!

I don't think Roger Tolces is a crank. I have an audio of him (1 hr 50 mins

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/Roger%20Tolces%20-%20Mind%20cont rol%20-%20Coast%20to%20Coast%20-%20Jan%2020%202005.mp3

(This audio is just uploading as I type this and won't be finished for about 30 minutes)

In the same way Northwoods has been disclosed, so have CIA mind control experiments.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

And this kind of technology has been reported on BBC Science Programmes, albeit in a "safer" context...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2003/godonbrain.shtml

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Chris,

Yes - good points you make there, for sure. There is also the chance that some viewers will have missed the ending, so maybe the ranks on this forum will be swelled!

That's possible, however, my friend saw the whole programme, and was still convinced. Some of the evidence was so compelling that I believe there will be many people who saw the whole programme and will have been persuaded. At the very least, it will force them to ask questions, even the pro-Bu$h spinners admitted that the official version of events was not entirely true. The guy who came on at the end didn't offer any real evidence to dispute what had been said, but rather just tried to brush it all off as nonsense, and didn't offer any scientific evidence to back up his claim the towers would fall like that, nor did he explain why the Pentagon refused to release the confiscated CTV footage of the Pentagon, which would prove once and for all whether a Boeing hit the building, but instead just went on about eye-witnesses, of which I believe many of whom have given contradictory statements.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

I don't think Roger Tolces is a crank. I have an audio of him (1 hr 50 mins

I've never heard of Roger Tolces, I'm just saying he probably came over as a bit of a crank to most viewers with his van, beeping equipment and strange antennas, etc.,. He reminded me a bit like one of the Ghostbusters. I thought they perhaps put him in to make the whole conspiracy theorists look a bit mad, as all of the other people they interviewed came over as very serious and credible.

I've no doubt that mind control would be right up the CIA's street and wouldn't put anything past them. I'm sure you're right and Roger Tolces is not a crank, but he did come over as one on that TV programme last night, which they can easily do through clever editing, even if he is not in fact a mad professor. I shall eagerly read some of the links you have provided to learn more. I believe the fluoridation programme they have in America and Mr Bliar wants to introduce in Britain has very sinister motives. As there are certainly no public health reasons to put sodium fluoride, a toxic mind control drug used by the Nazis, into our drinking water. I won’t even use fluoride toothpaste and strongly recommend anybody reading this who does, to stop doing so.

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anyone is interested, that programme, Conspiracies 9/11 and the Evil in America, is on again tonight on SKY 3 at 11pm.

As mentioned in the above posts, it's hardly Loose Change 2, but it does still give quite a lot of air time to some very credible interviewees questioning the official version of events of 9/11, which is at least a step in the right direction for mainstream TV.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: