FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello from sunny Daaaarrzzettt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: hello from sunny Daaaarrzzettt Reply with quote

Hello all. Just like to say it's good to see a few of us questioning this stuff and at least trying to get to the bottom of it. Personally I think from now on they'll get ever more blatant and adventurous in their criminality and one day they go too far and wake the masses. Then we can drag em out, stick em against a wall and shoot em.

Until that happy day, we'll discuss and investigate.

http://suraci.blogspot.com/
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where abouts in sunny Daaaarrzzettt then?

Me and & my tractor reside from Blandford Forum we do. Now in Brizzle though but there's no room for me blooming tractor.

Wanted to start something everytime I go home but that's very seldom now.

scott.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: hello from sunny Daaaarrzzettt Reply with quote

suraci wrote:
Personally I think from now on they'll get ever more blatant and adventurous in their criminality and one day they go too far and wake the masses.

Welcome suraci. I think the day they do too far and everyone wakes, it will already be too late.
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Hi bbc, I hail from bournemouth, and hi KP, I hope you're wrong and that it will never be too late to hold these criminals to account, but I admit on the evidence so far, you may be right. After all, presumably millions look at that Pentagon lawn and see nothing suspicious about it at all!!!!And as for the 400 cameras that day which somehow missed the money shot, so what. And Norad standing down that day? nope, nothing suspicious there. A part of me can't wait till the buggers are living in Gulags, and even then they'll be denying the evidence of their own eyes. they'll probably thing it's best to keep them safe from the virus or the aliens or whatever the hell they dream up by then to get us lining up.
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: hello from sunny Daaaarrzzettt Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
suraci wrote:
Personally I think from now on they'll get ever more blatant and adventurous in their criminality and one day they go too far and wake the masses.

Welcome suraci. I think the day they do too far and everyone wakes, it will already be too late.

I shudder to think what "too far" might be considering that the majority of people in the US and UK are apparently unwilling to confront their elected officials re: 7/7 and 9/11.

Welcome suraci.

-Alex Jones
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the welcome Dallas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: