FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3rd MSP to reply - Robert Brown MSP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: 3rd MSP to reply - Robert Brown MSP Reply with quote

I got another reply back from my letter that i've sent ALL Glasgow MSPs. Details of my campaign - http://www.glasgow911truth.net/nameMP.html

Dear Mr McGuire

9/11 Attacks

Thank you for your recent letter regarding your concerns about the 9/11 attacks. I am grateful to you for letting me have this information but, of course, none of us have the ability to judge and assess the evidence on this kind of matter in another country.

I share your concerns about the so called 'war on terror' and I am in no doubt that the decision to go to war was a tragic mistake. Nevertheless I do not share the view that there is no terrorist threat. It seems to be quite clear that there has been an internationalisation of attacks on civilian targets across the world. The extent to which is orchestrated by Al Qaeda is another matter.

My thanks to you for writing to me on the matter.

Best Wishes

Robert E Brown

This is the first peronal response I have got from any of the Glasgow MSPs. Johann Lamont MSP - Pollok - stated that I do not reside in her constituency and my correspondence would be passed to Gordon Jackson my MSP Rolling Eyes

The second to respond was Bill Aitken, you can read this is my other thread.

I will respond to the 3 MSPs who took the time reply and another letter to the ones who haven't responded.

I have got more responses than I thought would, to be honest. I need to get more people writing to these MSPs Smile

Peace

moeen yaseen
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: SALUTING THE SCOTTISH TRUTH MOVEMENT HEROES Reply with quote

Greetings to the Glasgow 9/11 Truth movement and congratulations for choosing the Arbroath Declaration as a motto. I salute the Scots who realise that they have a critical role in rousing Scottish opinion to the truths concerning 9/11, the GWT aka GWI and the demonic cabal.
As I have stated before Robert the Bruce and William Wallace will be turning in their grave at how low the Scottish nation and the Scottish soldier have fallen and become a plaything with the Anglosaxon/Zionist demonic cabal. The legionnaires for truth in the north need to realise the task confronting them. They should realise that if Bilderberger B-LIAR is forced to step down he will be replaced by another Bilderberger B-ROWN
who represents a Scottish constituency. Let there be no doubt about that. The same policies of betrayal of the Scottish nation and Britons will continue by selling out to the diktats and policies of the demonic cabal
and the global usurious financial and monetary system. Dr.Zaki from Scotland should be contacted as a key supporter for your endeavours.
I hope that one of you can post the lyrics of the Flower of Scotland.
This is badly needed as the Scots need to make amends for their role in what happened at Fallujah and encircling a civilian settlement for the AngloAmerican aerial onslaught. This crime against humanity will not be forgotten. For the sake of the pride and dignity of Scotland wake the people and throw away your POLITICAL and MENTAL chains. Laughing
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: The Flower of Scotland Reply with quote

Flower of Scotland
(Written by Roy Williamson of "The Corries")
Although "Flower of Scotland" is not a traditional song, it has been adopted as Scotland's de facto national anthem, along with "Scotland the Brave"

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
O Flower of Scotland,
When will we see
Your like again,
That fought and died for,
Your wee bit Hill and Glen,
And stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.
The Hills are bare now,
And Autumn leaves
lie thick and still,
O'er land that is lost now,
Which those so dearly held,
That stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

Those days are past now,
And in the past
they must remain,
But we can still rise now,
And be the nation again,
That stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

0 Flower of Scotland,
When will we see
your like again,
That fought and died for,
Your wee bit Hill and Glen,
And stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: