FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 conflicting versions of 'suicide attack' in Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: 3 conflicting versions of 'suicide attack' in Israel Reply with quote

Today, some poor Palestinian allegedly "blew himself up" in israel, "killing three israelis" and giving israel one more reason to bomb the * out of Gaza.

Supposedly, he and his comrade, who was killed by israelis "before he could explode himself" crossed over from Gaza to Dimona - israel's 'Disney world for nukes'.

Only problem is - so far, I've seen three different versions of who's responsible for "the attack" and not one of them sounds credible.

1. From ADN Kronos International:Police officials said a suicide bomber targeted a busy shopping centre in the town in the Negev desert and blew himself up on Monday morning....

2. From AP at 8:23am: Palestinian militants say two suicide bombers who entered a southern Israeli town today came in through Egypt after Gaza militants blew up Egypt's border wall with the territory last month....

3. From AP at 5:37am ET: "We heard a large explosion and people started to run. I saw pieces of flesh flying in the air," a witness identified only by her first name, Revital, told Army Radio.....

Clearly, this "operation" was planned and executed by israelis in an attempt to demonstrate that any breach in Gaza's border subjects them to deadly attacks from the "hordes of Arab suicide bombers" that the wall holds back.

Moreover, it gives israelis a cart blanche to kill as many Palestinians as they please in Gaza.

Finally, some accounts say one israeli was killed, others say three were killed. Which is it?

I'll bet the answer is closer to ZERO.

In fact, I challenge anyone to present a bona fide image from a bona fide UNBIASED news source of any of the so-called israelis that were killed today in the "suicide attack."

As usual, israelis are lying.

Indeed, another score for zionists.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/5589

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm always suspicious of any 'suicide' bombings,i mean if a bomb were planted in the location,it would be easy to blame some person walking by to have been the bomber Rolling Eyes
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofcourse in Afghanistan and Iraq most people now accept that 99% of so called suicide bombings are actually carried out by the CIA and SAS.

First hand accounts of people who were employed as translators or drivers confirm this. An example is an Afghani who was employed as a translator by British 'businessmen' was told to wait in the car while the 'businessmen' attended a meeting. He decided to leeave the car and smoke a cigarette and while he was standing away from the vehicle the car exploded.
Later on the news it was announced as another suicide bombing.
Ofcourse there was no suicide.
In fact i would probably guess that it is very hard for westerners to employ locals to carry out these tasks for them anymore. Hence todays news which has the tale of two mentally retarded individuals being used as the 'suicide' bombers.
My view is the same. These two were duped into sitting in a car which later was exploded by remote control.

Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After picking through the wreckage and body parts do you think its possible to know within 24 hours for sure if any explosion is a suicide bombing?

These crime scenes are regularly 'cleaned up' straight away afterwards. If they are I think we can safely assume there has been that not uncommon Coroner's term "foul play".

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As is said, these attacks are far too quickly blamed on this or that. A bit like 911, within hours we all knew it was Bin Laden and Al Qaida. No intelligence service in the world could have known that so quickly, let alone provide a list of all the culprits (unless it was involved of course - Mossad anyone?).

One day, israelis themselves will wake up to the fact that extremist zealots amongst them are willing to kill their kids for the Zionists supremacist dream of a greater Israel, and then the fireworks will really start. There are signs that Israel is self destructing as more people within it's own borders ask questions.

Personally I can't wait till the place ceases to be, and Palestine is restored after 60 years of criminal occupation and vicious suppression.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Suicide bombing - ridiculous Reply with quote

We are told that the 'civil war' in Iraq started after the blowing up of the dome of the Samarra Mosque (not sure of spelling). The say after it was attacked there was a large march in the city blaming the US for it - this went unreported in the West.

I'd be v interested in hearing evidence that most people in Afghanistan and Iraq believe that 'suicide bombs' are US-Israeli provocateurs. Also, I'd be interested in whether most people in Pakistan believe that Al Qaida is an arm of the CIA-ISI.

You can tell that some of these 'suicide bombing' stories are * because of the numbers of people killed. We are supposed to believe that two 'suicide bomb belts' killed up to 60 people. The numbers killed and the amount of damage caused is simply ridiculous. What did the women do? Get everyone to get into a big hug before they were remotely blown up?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then again it could simply be Palestinian suicide bombers as they have taken enough abuse from Israel
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inside job wrote:

Quote:
I'd be v interested in hearing evidence that most people in Afghanistan and Iraq believe that 'suicide bombs' are US-Israeli provocateurs.

The closest I got was during an 'alternative STW conference' in Manchester the day after the big STW march. An Iraqi speaker who wasn't billed (possibly a replacement speaker and I will chase up who he was for you via its organisers) gave an impassioned speech about how Iraqi people would never descend into civil war among their factions.

He spoke of an integrated religious and secular community, inter-marriage and a cohesion that had formed before and was further consolidated by the first gulf war (rather reminiscent of early Arab/Jew relations in the holy lands prior Zionism). He exposed the ridiculous idea that Arabs of any faction, bombing each others holy mosques and sites of Prophets supposed relics resting places, really was.

He also firmly asserted that all Iraqis with a brain that works, know full well the bombings are the work of CIA, Mossad, Mi6 trained death squads and that Al-CIAda have been practically shipped in, to forment violence and secular tensions. He seemed to suggest he had evidence of such claims aswell and that it was a widely held belief.

Sadly my cameras batteries had long since given out and he was unreachable to speak with after. Corbyn and Murray were other good speakers that day and Murray was very receptive in person but sadly I didn't get to speak to that guy. All I know for now, was his name was Hani and he did seem sincere in his assertions despite being a STW speaker.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I remember one of the reasons cited for closing down Al-Sadr's al-Hawza newspaper in Iraq (one of the incidents that sparked the Shia insurgency) was they printed reports that 'suicide bombings' were nothing of the sort... and they had taken the trouble to find the witnesses.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: