FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

25-27Apr - TOTNES - The Alternative View conference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: 25-27Apr - TOTNES - The Alternative View conference Reply with quote

Totnes based Conference 'The Alternative View' on 25TH • 26TH • 27TH APRIL 2008

Check out the website at www.thealternativeview.co.uk
spacetothink4me
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: This is wonderful, making sense of the global agenda Reply with quote

From what I have heard this event is having great coverage in and around Totnes. I am looking forward to seeing Philip Day, Tony Gosling, Ian Crane and Robert Verkerk. What an amazing line up. And then I found the intro film on You Tube... check it out for more info

Link

This is from Ian R. Crane and I watched him in Glastonbury last year...what a guy, fool me once, just awesome. Very Happy

www.thealternativeview.co.uk

spacetothink4me
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: The Alternative View Film from Ian R. Crane Reply with quote

A Must See...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28e2PG68Mzg

An introduction from Ian R. Crane the alternative view. The most important subjects facing the Complimentary and Natural Health Industry on Global Scale. Codex is not far away. Watch this and take you head out of the sand.

spacetothink4me
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: CODEX - Totnes is holding the event of the year Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would share this information I found in a local magazine i get called Breathing Space in Exeter. It has a centre spread on an Event that's undoubtably going be BIG for the alternative and complementary community.
The Alternative View
As well as talking about Global Isues...Peak Oil, Beyond 2012, Climate Change...
The line up looks amazing. Robert Verkerk and Ian R. Crane for starters,
I saw Ian at a talk in Glastonbury last year, before David was on ....

"fool me once" , that was great Ian! Thanks for doing what you are.

And great to hear it's all in Totnes.

See you on April 25th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28e2PG68Mzg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: