FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How the WTC was Demolished

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: How the WTC was Demolished Reply with quote

I recently made a YouTube video about how the forensic evidence proves controlled demolition at the WTC, and thermate inside the hollow columns is the hypothesis that best fits the facts.

Back in November 2006, there was a discussion on this forum about thermite being put inside the hollow columns - Patrick Brown and chek were two of the posters:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=38952

Around that time, I was beginning to think that the thermate or thermite would have been installed inside the columns - three-storey lengths of perimeter column at the impact zone, and the core's box columns at basement level. The posts by Patrick Brown, chek and others helped inspire me to examine the matter in more detail, and I made a page detailing calculations of the amount of thermate and molten iron product, and how this matched with a time scale of weeks for the metal to solidify, maybe taking about six weeks to cool to a cherry red state.

I have tried to pack in as much as possible into the allotted ten minutes, so you may need to rewind and pause on some of the text frames.

Link

I see WRH has posted a link about "police guns found with melted concrete in the ruins of the WTC", which would corroborate the reports of molten steel. Here is a screenshot of one of the images from the WRH page, which was taking a long time to load:

And here is a screenshot of a book that states that there was a "gun encased in concrete from the heat":

Rivero quotes a figure of 3000 F, which is 1649 C, as the melting point of concrete. Another source I found, the Australian Thermic Lance Company, states that concrete melts at 1800 - 2500 C, which is even better. Iron(III) thermite can yield temperatures of 2500 C, consistent with what was seen at the WTC. Part of the energy released from oxidising the aluminium in the thermite reaction is consumed by the requirement to reduce the iron.

However, thermite's 2500 C is easily beaten by those thermic or thermal lances. They burn iron rather than aluminium, and are supplied with pure oxygen which is fed through the steel pipe that supplies the iron. The resulting 4000 C is capable of melting anything on Earth!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: