FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Understanding 911 - Does The Holocaust Matter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
marky54, you quote me then by misinterpreting the quote accuse me of telling you what to think.

fair enough, i misunderstood your point. proberbly due to the fact ive heard so many say something along the lines of what i thought you meant, but in this case misunderstood the point you were getting at.

Quote:
Are you saying you offer nothing other than the continual request for a new investigation and disregarding all evidence until this goal is achieved?

no. im saying i support a new investigastion and untill more is known can not form any ferther opinon other than that. i don't know who did it, there are many theorys which car'nt all be true at the same time, yet their promoters are all certain they are correct and are all left scratching their heads if somebody dos'nt believe their evidence, hence a investigastion to get answers which will make the rest clearer or shed light on the rest. then i can form a better opinon from there.

untill more facts are seperated from the B/S its impossible to be sure about anything. we can all have our suspicions but what does that prove when everybody believes different things to be more significant than others. nothing.

should i believe bob jones who has evidence it was the u.s goverment? or don edwards who believes it was all jew involvement? or tim smith who thinks it was a NWO operation? etc, etc, etc all of who have selective evidence to promote their beliefs(all the names are made up). i don't know who did it or how many were involved or how they carried it out! all i know is there are questions that need answering, and everything else is dependant on the answers to those questions.
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people want to understand the importance of Holocaust Revisionism I would recommend the short Juergen Graf book - Holocaust Revisionism and its Political Consequences. His Hilberg book is good too.

http://nsl-archiv.com/Buecher/Fremde-Sprachen/heil.php

Realising that 911 was a lie led me to question other things and it eventually, very recently, led me to the Holocaust story.

Sometimes i wish i hadn't looked at Revisionist material but i did and there you go - i am now a disbeliever in the "assembly-line genocide of 6m" in gas/diesel/steam/electrified chambers.

Doesn't mean i'm a bad person though, or maybe it does.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ugly Truth........Mark Glenn, American Free Press

UK Schoolchildren to be Indoctrinated on Jewish Suffering

In yet another installment of the Zionist agenda’s forced-feeding of Holocaust indoctrination in the interests of silencing critics of the Jewish state, a new program in England will see to it that at least 2 students from every school in England visit the infamous Auschwitz death camp each year to ensure that ‘the lessons of the Nazi genocide live on with a new generation’. Students selected for the visit will meet at least one survivor, see the camp’s living quarters and crematoria and be subjected to all the infamous items so much the subject of Holocaustism the last half-century–Inmates’ registration documents, piles of hair, shoes, clothes, etc, as well as hearing first-hand accounts of life and death in the camp. The visit will conclude with a solemn memorial service.

In preparation for the visit, carefully-screened students will be ‘warmed-up’ ahead of time by hearing testimony from a survivor of the camp, and following their return will attend a seminar to ‘reflect on the experience’. Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Education Trust directing the visits said the project was ‘aimed at turning the educated into educators’, adding ‘We are aware there’s going to be a time where there aren’t any survivors left to go into schools, and these young people on these visits themselves become eye-witnesses.’ Ms. Pollock is further quoted saying ‘Some students who visited were inspired to distribute leaflets protesting against the British National Party candidates standing in their local council elections’.

In other words, the supporters of the Jewish state know that-just as the old saying states, ‘All good things must come to an end’ and that there is a shelf-life to the narcotic effect of Holocaustianity and thus in order to ensure that the goose continues laying the golden egg Gentiles must be turned into political activists for the Jewish state.

Parenthetically, is this perhaps what was predicted in the Book of Revelations when speaking of a ‘beast’ that forced all mankind to bow down before it and whose number was ‘666’–meaning ‘6,000,000, 6,000,000, 6,000,000,’?…

The UK government is expected to fund the bulk of the cost of each student’s trip while the school itself must come up with the roughly-remaining 33%. The program that began in 2006 will soon be receiving £1.5 million of government funding each year until 2011, with the promise of further funding in the future. Jim Knight, Minister for UK’s schools is quoted saying ‘The Holocaust was one of the most significant events in world history…Six million people died, not for what they had done, but simply for who they were. What strikes me is the sheer scale of it and how industrialised and mechanised the process of killing people became at Auschwitz. It was not hot-blooded brutality, it happened in a very planned way, with some people designing the process of death and others carrying it out. Every young person should have an understanding of this.”

As usual, this latest development clearly reveals the myopic, narcissistic and narrow-as-a-knitting needle world-view of those drunk on the hooch of ‘Jewish issues’. As if no other human suffering mattered a whit (or at least had to stand in line and receive whatever scraps were left from the buffet of human concern) it is only the suffering of the world’s tiniest, most clannish and exclusive minority that counts. Instead of merely stopping in Poland, perhaps the school children should go further east into what was once Bolshevik Russia, where between 40 and 60 million people–mostly Christians–were slaughtered by Jewish terrorists who later fled the Soviet Union and founded the state of Israel. If this latest program in the UK–said to be aimed at raising awareness of the evils of genocide and racism–were truly what it is advertised being maybe it should return to the genocide waged by the British against the Irish and then later the Native Americans.

Better yet, rather than dwelling on the past, there is the present that best tells the ugly, hellish tale of genocide and racism. If the aforementioned Mr. Knight is so shocked at the ‘industrialised and mechanised process of killing people’ that took place under the German Nazis, he would no doubt be mesmerized at how thing have improved since that time when it comes to the Nazis operating within the US and Israel.

The first example of this fact obviously is the holocaust taking place in Iraq were as many as 2,000,000 people have died as a result of war, famine and disease since hostilities were initiated at the behest of the Jewish state under the regime of George Bush the elder almost 20 years ago. Another 4,000,000 have been displaced with no chance (or desire) of returning to a war-torn country that continues to be ripped to shreds by a non-stop Mossad/CIA- instigated sectarian civil war, to say nothing of the Depleted Uranium poisoning that will be present there for the next 4 billion years. Likewise with Afghanistan which is also dying a slow death that will for some time. Closer to the Holy Land (or at least the land that was holy until the ugly footprint of the Zionist boot made itself visible) is Palestine, the land that remained free of the syphilis of Zionism for almost 2,000 years–250,000 persons dead, a million displaced and the remaining being slowly genocided by the Jewish state that considers them–both Christians and Muslims–‘inferior beings’ when compared to the Jews themselves. North from there is Lebanon, where–in addition to the tens of thousands murdered directly or indirectly by God’s chosen invaders over the last few decades–are the thousands more who will die as a result of the 1,000,000+ cluster bombs that were dropped during the last hours of Israel’s 2006 terror campaign and that still remain unexploded.

Let everyone hope that in the end the overreaching tendencies of Israel’s supporters will overstay their welcome and that people will truly begin to understand that all genocides are evil, even those involving lesser beings not of Jewish blood and that all holocausts, even those bearing the distinction of being one less than 6 million, deserve being remembered.

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2008/02/05/uk-schoolchildren-to-be-i ndoctrinated-on-jewish-suffering/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

landless peasant wrote:
This is helpful to the 9/11 truth movement how?

You 9/11 truthers are holocaust deniers and racists. Thanks guys I can't wait to be accused of that. swear swear growl. Why don't you guys take this to a holocaust revisionism forum?

Quite agree. I'm sure the NF or BNP would welcome them, if they are not already members, already!

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I wish people could excersise a littel more self censorship on this topic.

Regardless of the veracity of the official account of the Holocaust, the NWO love the fact that certain individuals in the truth community question it.

If you people weren't questioning it then they would have to send operatives in to stir it up.

Who benefits from Holocaust revisionism on 9/11 truth sites?

I suspect they have already sent them in.

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to ask a question of those here saying that we should not discuss this.

Let's put aside (for the purposes of this exercise) the question of whether it is or is not in the interests of 911 truth. I can understand those arguments, and have some sympathy with them.

The question is:
If the discussion were outlawed tomorrow, that is, your fellow forum members could be fined or jailed for discussing it, what difference would that make to your view on whether it should be discussed?
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
uselesseater wrote:

Regardless of the veracity of the official account of the Holocaust, the NWO love the fact that certain individuals in the truth community question it.

If you people weren't questioning it then they would have to send operatives in to stir it up.

outsider, unlike yourself, I wont question your motives as I understand them to an extent, but I do question your judgement.

I could for example argue that your claim the the ebola virus is to be used to cull 90% of the population is such a wild claim it will brand all 911 truth seekers as nutters.

You have no evidence to support such a wild claim yet there is a large body of evidence that says the holocaust, as we are led to believe it was, is an impossible lie.

This board is littered with wild claims, at least as most new to 911 truth would see them.

Ask yourself why you are comfortable making such claims based on little or no evidence then ask yourself if the people you believe are capable of culling 90% of humanity in such a horrendous manner are not capable of such a lie as the holocaust. That especially in the light of the inhumanity the excuse of the holocaust has allowed.

The holocaust is a legitimate subject in this so called "Bigger Picture" and is one that can be discussed on the basis of evidence. Please refrain from forming ideas of those that do think it important and relevant.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
This board is littered with wild claims, at least as most new to 911 truth would see them.

As said previously I don't mind being thought of as 'crazy' or a believer of 'crazy' ideas (just so long as 'they' don't try to lock me up for it). I do mind being thought of as a racist or being associated with racism and bigotry.

The challenge for genuine, non-racist, non-nazi researchers who challenge accepted versions of the holocaust is to draw a clear line between themselves and other holocaust revisionists like Mssr Winkler or Mullins or former KKK grand wizard David Duke who clearly are (were) racist/anti-jewish.
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplesimon wrote:

The question is:
If the discussion were outlawed tomorrow, that is, your fellow forum members could be fined or jailed for discussing it, what difference would that make to your view on whether it should be discussed?

I don't think for one second discussion of this topic should be outlawed. I question the benefit to the 9/11 truth movement. Thats all.
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
outsider wrote:
uselesseater wrote:

outsider, unlike yourself, I wont question your motives as I understand them to an extent, but I do question your judgement.

I could for example argue that your claim the the ebola virus is to be used to cull 90% of the population is such a wild claim it will brand all 911 truth seekers as nutters.

You have no evidence to support such a wild claim yet there is a large body of evidence that says the holocaust, as we are led to believe it was, is an impossible lie.

Ask yourself why you are comfortable making such claims based on little or no evidence then ask yourself if the people you believe are capable of culling 90% of humanity in such a horrendous manner are not capable of such a lie as the holocaust. That especially in the light of the inhumanity the excuse of the holocaust has allowed.

The holocaust is a legitimate subject in this so called "Bigger Picture" and is one that can be discussed on the basis of evidence. Please refrain from forming ideas of those that do think it important and relevant.

If you read 'Rebuilding America's Defenses: Project for a New American Century' you will see that reducing the population by 80 or 90% (I forget the precise figure, but both figures have been used by different influential groups) appears in it, as does genetically engineering viruses or other disease organisms to attack people on a racial basis. I think it is the authors of such high-level think-tanks that are the nutters, not those who expose them.
As for whether evil people could create a lie of genocide, I'm sure they could, but my position, and that of the vast majority of people, is that the Holocaust was a blasphemy, an abomination and a crime of almost unimaginable proportions. But in no way should it be a cover for the abominations being committed by Israel against the Palestinians.

I WITHDRAW THE CLAIM THAT GENOCIDAL DEPOPULATION WAS IN PNAC DOCUMENT; though I know it is in influential documents, it's not in 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'

Last edited by outsider on Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it really say those things you claim in the PNAC document? What pages are they on?
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

Your Holocaust belief probably stems from the many images of dead bodies in the liberated concentration camps of 1945 Germany. Just take a little time to consider that the conclusions you drew, and were meant to draw, from such scenes might not be the correct ones.

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connection between Security Intelligence Technologies Inc and Michael D. Farkas

Choose a Commercial/Retail Product Category:

* Voice Stress Analysis
* Night Vision
* Bug Detection/Electronic Counter Measures
* Armor & Personal Security
* Encryption & Voice Privacy
* Audio Surveillance
* Video Surveillance
* Contraband Detection / EOD
* Tap Detection & Phone Security
* Defeat & Jamming Systems
* Radio Communications
* Tracking / Recovery

Connection between Manhigut Yehudit and Zionist Movement

Quote:
It is vital to our future to transform Israel into a Jewish state. Israel's elected officials must lead the country with policies based exclusively on Jewish identity, values and ethics.

Connection between Michael D. Farkas and Manhigut Yehudit

Connection between Michael D. Farkas and Skyway Communications Holding Corp.

Connection between Skyway Communications Holding Corp. and Skyway Aircraft

Connection between DC-9 N900SA and Skyway Aircraft

Quote:

Brent Kovar of SkyWay Aircraft, who is one of the registered owners of
the DC-9 was appointed to the Business Advisory Council of the
National Republican Congressional Committee by Congressman Tom Delay.
Another owner of the DC-9, Frederick Geffon, "Royal Sons LLC,"
registered his company at the Huffman Aviation school in Venice
Florida used by the 9/11 hijackers and know to have trained CIA pilots
for secret missions.

When the DC-9 (N900SA) made an emergency landing in Mexico the pilot
managed to get clean away through a cordon of Mexican soldiers. He
even took his identity! When Huffman flight school owner Wally
Hilliard's Lear jet got busted with 43 pounds of heroin, the same
month Mohamed Atta arrived at his flight school, his pilot got clean
away, too. Two Mexican pilots were however busted, when they turned up
to make repairs on the damaged DC-9.

You see, the DC-9 was not busted because of a high-level governmental
co-operation but because soldiers guarding the airport became
suspicious when two Mexican pilots arriving in a small Falcon business
jet and lurked about the airport for two days. It was revealed last
week the Mexican pilots are employees of the Mexican government's
Federal Water Commission.

The cocaine on the DC-9 was packed into 128 identical black suitcases
with the word "Private" stenciled on the side of each one. The plane
bore the Seal of an eagle clutching an olive branch mimicking the
Homeland Security Seal and SkyWays Chairman, Glenn Kovar, admits he
has links to the CIA.

Titan Corporation of San Diego said they planned to purchase a half
billion dollars worth of SkyWays, which is very unusual as SkyWays has
no stock or assets! Titan was the biggest campaign contributor of
disgraced former Congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham and was also
involved in the Abu Ghraib torture scandal. Titan was recently
convicted and fined $28 million for fixing a Presidential election in
the African state of Benin. What was Titan Corps business with SkyWay?

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider, that is the first I have heard that claim re the PNAC document.

Your holocaust views and those of the many others you refer to can easily be likened to the dominant view to the events of Sept 11. Thanfully that is changing.

On a lighter note re population reduction - if you have not read "A Planet for the President" (Alistair Beaton) then it is well worth it, seriously frighteningly amusing.

Cheap as chips on Amazon.

Beaton gave us "The Trial of Tony Blair"

Alexander, thanks for that recent link.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
Does it really say those things you claim in the PNAC document? What pages are they on?
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

Your Holocaust belief probably stems from the many images of dead bodies in the liberated concentration camps of 1945 Germany. Just take a little time to consider that the conclusions you drew, and were meant to draw, from such scenes might not be the correct ones.

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

It does, but I don't have time to find the page references at present. I will read through it again when I can, but it's about 72 pages and I'm up to my eyes. If you have time, it is well worth reading the document yourself.
And while I think of it, I believe the 'Georgia Guidestones' refer to an optimum population of 500,000,000, which is a much bigger proportion, but of course the 'Guidestones' don't actually call for culling.

I WITHDRAW THE CLAIM THAT GENOCIDAL DEPOPULATION WAS IN PNAC DOCUMENT; though I know it is in influential documents, it's not in 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'
(But the 'Georgia Guidestones' info is pukka)

Last edited by outsider on Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't mention anything about population control or viruses. Do you really think the PNAC would issue a public document calling for a reduction of 80% in world population? I did a Ctrl-F search for "population" and the word doesn't appear in the entire document. "Virus" appears once(on page 69) where it is talking about "computer viruses".

Maybe THEY(most of the PNAC members were/are jewish - hope you're not one of them hateful types? ) use 'coded language' - like the Nazis are supposed to have done?

Take care, and have a good weekend. I mean that.

I'm one of the nice Holocaust Deniers:-)
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a report on an NIH website which discussed the success of vaccinating women against pregnancy. It was fairly clear that this was not the advertised objective of the vaccine when it was administered.

I have very good reason to believe some of the secret handshake boys were trying to synthesize Har Megiddon when Israel conducted their most recent massive invasion of Lebanon.

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
ian neal, your position would be understanable if the holocaust was a matter of history.

It is not. Not by a long chalk.

The thread was started to expose the lengths that are being gone to to promote and bolster the holocaust industry by brainwashing our children and there are people in the here and now being imprisoned for just questioning the facts of the matter.

We just had the main proponents of the holocaust industry trying to link the 911 truth movement with terrorists for for f.... sake.

I agree the truth movement may be negatively affected in the short run by it being linked to holocaust denial but it that is only a ploy that has limited appeal to limited people. The truth to my mind is better served by questiong ALL would be authority and letting the evidence dictate, not the received truth that authority has handed down.

PS - I would have preferred this board was dedicated to Sept 11 truth but that is in the past. That task has been commandeered by some including DEW proponents - as damaging to the movement as those legitimately questioning historical reality.

Great Post Brian.. I said I wouldn't post on here for various negative reasons.. but hey fair play to ya! .. think you just nailed it.

LFJ is no antisemite or 9 11 truth critic He's anti Zionist Anti A Jones - its not his fault this heavily censored little forum has too many people calling themselves stupid titles & manufacturing self importance - any more than 2 people running this little audio less forum is absurd...
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
It doesn't mention anything about population control or viruses. Do you really think the PNAC would issue a public document calling for a reduction of 80% in world population? I did a Ctrl-F search for "population" and the word doesn't appear in the entire document. "Virus" appears once(on page 69) where it is talking about "computer viruses".

Maybe THEY(most of the PNAC members were/are jewish - hope you're not one of them hateful types? ) use 'coded language' - like the Nazis are supposed to have done?

Take care, and have a good weekend. I mean that.

I'm one of the nice Holocaust Deniers:-)

I was not quoting from the document, but working from memory. The actual words may not appear, but the essence is there. Again, I don't have time to go through 70-odd pages at present.
You place yourself clearly in the anti-Semite camp, with your question 'hope you're not one of them (sic) hateful types?'
And there are no 'nice' Holocaust Deniers, or Genocide apologists by other name.

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Racism Reply with quote

Racism

ian neal wrote:
The challenge for genuine, non-racist, non-nazi researchers who challenge accepted versions of the holocaust is to draw a clear line between themselves and other holocaust revisionists like Mssr Winkler or Mullins or former KKK grand wizard David Duke who clearly are (were) racist/anti-jewish.

You can't get much more racist than claiming you are one of god's chosen people, leaving the rest of humanity unchosen.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means point out the 'racism', bigotry and discrimination at the heart of the Israeli state, but that does not justify racism/bigotry in return such as displayed in the Winkler article posted earlier
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: A Reminder Reply with quote

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stopblair.html

Just a Reminder

ian neal wrote:
By all means point out the 'racism', bigotry and discrimination at the heart of the Israeli state, but that does not justify racism/bigotry in return such as displayed in the Winkler article posted earlier

Discrimination is the root of all racist-related evils, and individuals as well as states and religions which teach or preach it deserve no quarter, until it is renounced by those individuals, states and religions.

That goes for any individual, any state and any religion. There can be no exceptions.

One should not have to defend one's right to detest, or to be ‘anti’ those who practice discrimination, whether because of personal beliefs or because it is the policy of the state in which they live or because it is encouraged and condoned by the so-called sacred teachings in which they collectively believe.

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: "Compulsive": Zionist Propaganda.! Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
Two pupils from every school in England to be sent to Auschwitz in Government-funded visits
ARTHUR MARTIN

Quite honestly I am afraid to speak the Truth as I know it regarding "The Holocaust".

Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

I was not quoting from the document, but working from memory. The actual words may not appear, but the essence is there. Again, I don't have time to go through 70-odd pages at present.
You place yourself clearly in the anti-Semite camp, with your question 'hope you're not one of them (sic) hateful types?'
And there are no 'nice' Holocaust Deniers, or Genocide apologists by other name.

No, you were inventing things in your mind. There is nothing in the document that even remotely refers to the things you mention.

There was no Holocaust or genocide of European Jewry for me to be an "apologist" for. But, doubtless, you will go on believing this propaganda tale for the rest of your life.

Do you still believe that Iraqi soldiers were throwing babies out of incubators in Kuwait City too?
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
outsider wrote:

No, you were inventing things in your mind. There is nothing in the document that even remotely refers to the things you mention.

There was no Holocaust or genocide of European Jewry for me to be an "apologist" for. But, doubtless, you will go on believing this propaganda tale for the rest of your life.

Do you still believe that Iraqi soldiers were throwing babies out of incubators in Kuwait City too?

I FIND YOUR HOLOCAUST DENIAL REPUGNANT AND CONTEMPTIBLE

My memory was unfortunately playing tricks on me; I have checked the PNAC docs and there is indeed nothing about genocidal depopulation, or depopulation even. I cannot find it in print, but it's out there from prestigeous sources somewhere. In the interim, here are plans for reducing the world's population by 2 billion people from a Club of Rome think-tank:
WORLD DEPOPULATION IS TOP NSA AGENDA:CLUB OF ROME - The Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy by Lonnie Wolfe Special Report EIR (Executive Intelligence Review)http://educateyourself.org/nwo/nwopopcnsaglobal2000report10mar8 1.shtml March 10, 1981 http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/depopulation.htm
Investigations by EIR have uncovered a planning apparatus operating outside the control of the White House whose sole purpose is to reduce the world's population by 2 billion people through war, famine, disease and any other means necessary. This apparatus, which includes various levels of the government is determining U.S. foreign policy. In every political hotspot -- El Salvador, the so-called arc of crisis in the Persian Gulf, Latin America, Southeast Asia and in Africa- the goal of U.S. foreign policy is population reduction. The targeting agency for the operation is the National Security Council's Ad Hoc Group on Population Policy. Its policy-planning group is in the U.S.State Department's Office of Population Affairs, established in 1975 by Henry Kissinger. This group drafted the Carter administration's Global 2000 document, which calls for global population reduction, and the same apparatus is conducting the civil war in El Salvador as a conscious depopulation project. "There is a single theme behind all our work-we must reduce population levels," said Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American case officer for the State Department's Office of Population Affairs (OPA). "Either they [governments] do it our way, through nice clean methods or they will get the kind of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran, or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it "The professionals," said Ferguson, "aren't interested in lowering population for humanitarian reasons. That sounds nice. We look at resources and environmental constraints. We look at our strategic needs, and we say that this country must lower its population-or else we will have trouble. So steps are taken. El Salvador is an example where our failure to lower population by simple means has created the basis for a national security crisis. The government of El Salvador failed to use our programs to lower their population. Now they get a civil war because of it.... There will be dislocation and food shortages. They still have too many people there." Civil wars are somewhat drawn-out ways to reduce population, the OPA official added. "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa or through disease like the Black Death," all of which might occur in El Salvador. Ferguson's OPA monitors populations in the Third World and maps strategies to reduce them. Its budget for FY 1980 was $190 million; for FY 198l, it will be $220 million. The Global 2000 report calls for doubling that figure. The sphere of Kissinger In 1975, OPA was brought under a reorganized State Department Bureau of Oceans, International Environmental, and Scientific Affairs-- a body created by Henry Kissinger. The agency was assigned to carry out the directives of the NSC Ad Hoc Group. According to an NSC spokesman, Kissinger initiated both groups after discussion with leaders of the Club of Rome during the 1974 population conferences in Bucharest and Rome. The Club of Rome, controlled by Europe's black nobility, is the primary promotion agency for the genocidal reduction of world population levels. The Ad Hoc Group was given "high priority" by the Carter administration, through the intervention of National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski and Secretaries of State Cyrus Vance and Edmund Muskie. According to OPA expert Ferguson, Kissinger initiated a full about-face on U.S. development policy toward the Third World. "For a long time," Ferguson stated, "people here were timid" They listened to arguments from Third World leaders that said that the best contraceptive was economic reform and development. So we pushed development programs, and we helped create a population time bomb. "We are letting people breed like flies without allowing for natural causes to keep population down. We raised the birth survival rates, extended life-spans by lowering death rates, and did nothing about lowering birth rates. That policy is finished. We are saying with Global 2000 and in real policy that you must lower population rates. Population reduction and control is now our primary policy objective- then you can have some development."Accordingly, the Bureau of Oceans, International Environmental, and Scientific Affairs has consistently blocked industrialization policies in the Third World, denying developing nations access to nuclear energy technology--the policies that would enable countries to sustain a growing population. According to State Department sources, and Ferguson himself, Alexander Haig is a "firm believer" in population control. "We will go into a country," said Ferguson, "and say, here is your goddamn development plan. Throw it out the window. Start looking at the size of your population and figure out what must be done to reduce it."If you don't like that, if you don't want to choose to do it through planning, then you'll have an El Salvador or an Iran, or worse, a Cambodia."According to an NSC spokesman, the United States now shares the view of former World Bank President Robert McNamara that the "population crisis" is a greater threat to U.S. national security interests than "nuclear annihilation." "Every hot spot in the world corresponds to a population crisis point," said Ferguson who would rename Brzezinski's arc of crisis doctrine the "arc of population crisis." This is corroborated by statements in the NSC Ad Hoc Group's April 1980 report. There is "an increased potential for social unrest, economic and political instability, mass migration and possible international conflicts over control of land and resources," says the NSC report. It then cites "demographic pressures" as key to understanding "examples of recent warfare in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, El Salvador. Honduras, and Ethiopia, and the growing potential forinstability in such places as Turkey, the Philippines, Central America, Iran, and Pakistan." Through extraordinary efforts, the Ad Hoc Group and OPA estimate that they may be able to keep a billion people from being born through contraceptive programs. But as the Ad Hoc Group's report states, the best efforts of the Shah of Iran to institute "clean programs" of birth control failed to make a significant dent in the country's birth rate. The promise of jobs, through an ambitious industrialization program, encouraged migration toward "overcrowded cities" like Teheran.Now under Ayatollah Khomeini, the "clean programs" have been dismantled. The government may make progress because it has a program "to induce up to half of Teheran's 6 million residents to relocate, as well as possible measures to keep rural migrants from moving to the cities." Behind the back of the President Ferguson and others involved with the OPA and NSC group maintain that the United States will continue a foreign policy based on a genocidal reduction of the world's population. "We have a network in place of cothinkers in the government," said the OPA case officer. "We keep going, no matter who is in the White House." But Ferguson reports that the "White House" does not really understand what they are saying and that the President "thinks that population policy means how do we speed up population increase. "As long as no one says differently," said Ferguson, "we will continue to do our jobs. " ---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Dr.Jacqueline Kasun, professor of economics at Humboldt State University in California (U.S.A.), observes the myth of overpopulation in her 1988 book The War Against Population . The Myth of Planetary Overpopulation ( http://www.trufax.org/reports/pop.html ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------- Population Control ( http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/populationcontrol.htm ) Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb , 1968. POPULATION CONROL & DEPOPULATION American Patriot Friends Network "...a network of net workers..." Warning: Reading this material might induce significant anxiety or depression. Individuals with a history of heart problems, or who are being treated for depression, may find it advisable not to read this report. Population Control and Depopulation Articles http://www.apfn.org/apfn/population.htm ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------- The Bomb, The Lie, and Life Everlasting Anti-Life Philosophy. "We must cut out the cancer of population growth. Coercion? Perhaps, but coercion in a good cause [population control] ... We must be relentless in pushing for population control." -- Also, number of links for Population control: http://whale.to/b/genocide_q.html

Last edited by outsider on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
There was no Holocaust or genocide of European Jewry for me to be an "apologist" for

That sure looks like denial to me. I mean you are not suggesting 'revision' of the historical record. You are denying that the nazis commited genocide in any shape or form.

So I know exactly what you are saying happened can you refer me to some links that best describe your understanding

Are you saying this is propaganda?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_Speech

Ta
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

I suggest those who still believe in the holocaust as marketed watch this documentary. Made by Channel 4.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: "Compulsive": Zionist Propaganda.! Reply with quote

[quote="kbo234"]
blackbear wrote:

[b]The overclass wants us to see it (their effort to take over the world) as a "Jewish problem." This way it can deflect blame onto innocent Jews and then dismiss opposition as "hatred" and "prejudice." The problem is mainly one of money creation (credit) that has led to an untenable concentration of wealth and power a few hands.

IMHO Henry Mako is like a sophisticated version of Alex Jone's Almost right but disinfo non the less... Henry supports the official story of the holocaust and tells us the world is worshipped by satin worshiping blood drinking Central Bankers.. erm.. and o yeah btw they just happen to be more than 90% Jewish.. But because the central Bankers are Jewish doesn't mean we can blame every jew for the world's ill's anymore than we can blame the crimes of the IRA on every Catholic...
But when was the the last time you heard either of these false enemys ( Jones or Mako) criticize Israel?

LFJ is no antisemite or 9 11 truth critic He's anti Zionist Anti A Jones - its not his fault this heavily censored little forum has too many people calling themselves stupid titles & manufacturing self importance - any more than 2 people running this little audio less forum is absurd...

Last edited by LFJ on Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:

Link

I suggest those who still believe in the holocaust as marketed watch this documentary. Made by Channel 4.

I have seen this on BBC before, and I don't see how this is supposed to negate the commonly accepted reality of the Holocaust. No one is likely to dispute the fact that unscrupulous people will try to cash in on it, so I don't really see your point in posting it up. But the more people that see it, the better, so far as I'm concerned.
Incidentally, the video stops about a third the way through, so those who haven't seen it before will not be able to see it now.

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Alexander wrote:
There was no Holocaust or genocide of European Jewry for me to be an "apologist" for

That sure looks like denial to me. I mean you are not suggesting 'revision' of the historical record. You are denying that the nazis commited genocide in any shape or form.

So I know exactly what you are saying happened can you refer me to some links that best describe your understanding

Are you saying this is propaganda?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_Speech

Ta

Do you have the original German text? Ausrottung (aus=out, rottung=rooting).

We are dealing with the alleged murder of 6,000,000 people, and the only evidence to support the accusation are a few questionable documents, easily discredited "witnesses", and confessions extracted by torture and/or extortion. In addition there is a huge amount of evidence to prove that there a wholesale miscarriage of justice at the end of WWII.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you agree with alexander when he says?

Alexander wrote:

I'm just trying to clarify what is being claimed here

To say there was no holocaust (holocaust denial) is very different from saying there was a holocaust but that our understanding of it needs to be revised (holocaust revision)

Who here wishes to express support for the article written by Winkler that I'm objecting to?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: