FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: 10 questions Reply with quote

many a time ive met people and been trying to tell the about 9/11 but i have a really bad memory

i propose we make a set of 10 questions which we can ask people and also make them think

they should be the most simple facts and only a few lines for each question so the man on the street can understand and make them really wonder and make them really think

ill post the questions in this thread under here
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 10 questions Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:

they should be the most simple facts and only a few lines for each question so the man on the street can understand and make them really wonder and make them really think

Right - so you want to simplify a complex subject into a few sound-bites. Uh-huh.

So the man in the street can understand the physics of damaged and stressed buildings in "a few lines"?

Why? Do you consider yourself capable of explaining the science "in a few lines" ?

Do you have an agenda here or are you aiming to progress the cause of scientific thought, vis-a-vis 9/11 ??
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 10 questions Reply with quote

sam wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:

Right - so you want to simplify a complex subject into a few sound-bites. Uh-huh.

So the man in the street can understand the physics of damaged and stressed buildings in "a few lines"?

Why? Do you consider yourself capable of explaining the science "in a few lines" ?

Do you have an agenda here or are you aiming to progress the cause of scientific thought, vis-a-vis 9/11 ??

where does science come into making people aware of the facts the mainstream media will not report?

i don't think zimboy is talking about explaining building collapses. but at the same time a lot of people have never heard of wtc 7 or know about wtc 7, so if i told somebody wtc 7 collapsed as well on 9/11 would that be a lie or an agenda? or just simply relaying facts, the facts the mainstream media do not want the public to know about.

the average man on the street only has half the story. you don't need science to tell him the other half.

are you saying they should not be informed? that they should not be made aware of the circumstances surronding the event that led to their freedom being restricted and possibly abolished.
slimpickins
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a good idea, basically an FAQ, perhaps with a few links to reliable sources. I'd certainly find it useful and would comment and contribute if more experienced campaigners started to create one.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 10 questions Reply with quote

sam wrote:
zimboy69 wrote:

kinda thing i was looking for was more a question which kinda pointed to the answer or made people aware of the answer

for example

do you know there was 3 buildings which fell down on 9/11 and only 2 got hit how did that happen?

also

how come some hijackers are still alive ?

simple questions but also contain a lot of information to get the man on the street to start wondering
i was thinking more along the lines of a question/answer/make them think kinda way

nothing about the stress a building is under or fire or anything they would have no intrest in

also about the questions
i was thinking we could be put on bussiness cards and give them out

quick and simple
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 10 questions Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:
many a time ive met people and been trying to tell the about 9/11 but i have a really bad memory

i propose we make a set of 10 questions which we can ask people and also make them think

ill post the questions in this thread under here

Hi zimboy. Rather than learning by rote some facts I put myself in a dark quiet room and thought through the events as portrayed on TV and by the media and the various "conspiracy" points. Then just select the things that actually convince you it was an inside job or that the official story is wrong. You will then speak from conviction rather than second hand ideas. In just talking with the average non 911 truther on the street the most common question mark that arises is the way the towers collapsed. I defy anyone to repeatedly watch the towers and WTC7 collapsing and put their hands on their hearts and say its collapsing because of fire and plane impact
One simple approach that i have used is to say that the "Official" 911 story is like a circular jigsaw puzzle and the moment you find a piece of the puzzle that has a straight edge or 2 straight edges you know the "official" account is wrong.

Without getting into areas that require a lot of research for the unconvinced 911 truther just deal with the things that are obvious.
a) No interception of planes when it was common practice

b) how can a known hijacked plane fly around for so long without being intercepted/shot down given that 2 hijacked planes had already slammed into the towers

c) Towers are exploding not just collapsing ( mention explosive traces found by Professor Stephen Jones from Brigham Young University)

d) Speed fall is very significant

e) Mention WTC 7 collapse

I like David Ray Griffins quote something like this . "Never before in history or since 911 have buildings collapsed showing all the signs of controlled demolition that wasnt in fact a controlled demolition"

We just need to get the door open a bit and then people will start their own researching

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: 10 questions Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:

We just need to get the door open a bit and then people will start their own researching

It is certainly a good idea but most people would rather keep the door tightly shut!

Instead of ten, I would suggest 5.

1) World Trade Centre 7
2) No interception of planes despite standard procedures
3) Plane crashes into Pentagon almost an hour after the north tower
4) War game exercises
5) Wire transfer to M.Atta.

sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 10 questions Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:

for example

do you know there was 3 buildings which fell down on 9/11 and only 2 got hit how did that happen?

A fair question, though given that the collapse of WTC7 was shown live on TV it's hardly "cover-up" material, eh?

zimboy69 wrote:

also
how come some hijackers are still alive ?

This is where your questions become loaded and - in this case - unstuck. None of the hijackers is still alive. That old chestnut was debunked a couple of years ago, so please provide any evidence you have about "still alive" supposed hijackers.

Otherwise your "questions" will themselves contain lies. Are you planning to lie to the Man on the Clapham Omnibus just to push your theories? This is roughly what I was talking about when I spoke of "sound-bite" evidence.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know 3 buildings came down on 9/11 and wtc7 wasn't even hit by a plane!

followed up by

You didn't know about WTC7 did you?(some do,most don't)

Then

Small fires bring down a 47 storey steel framed building in a controlled demolition fashion in 8 seconds, straight into it's own footprint!

Then if you've shocked them into the fight response

Check out WTC7.net if you don't believe me

If they're still there Laughing you could also add

That's 3 steel framed high rise buildings,all destroyed on the same day.2 of them officially down to fires but all 3 at freefall speed when no other building of this type have never collapsed,ever!

Variations of this have worked for me a few times if you can maintain their interest long enough.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite is the Pentagon crash. The missing plane thing is supposedly covered by snopes.com - that is hard to argue against. So I follow this line:

The pilot did a 360 spin dive into the only relatively empty part of the Pentagon. Which had only just been specially re-inforced. And you know who was in that section? The computers and audit staff that was investigating the DoD's $2.2 trillion overspend that was announced on 10th September.

People say 11th Sept was a "good day to bury bad news" - for the US, it seems that 10th Sept was an even better day.

Some coincidences, huh?

Reply from sceptics: so it was all planned?

Well it was certainly planned by someone? Either by 19 drunken, whoring, Saudis or somebody who had interest in some of that $2.2 trillion spending being kept quiet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: