FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NO2ID & NO2911CONSPIRACIES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: NO2ID & NO2911CONSPIRACIES Reply with quote

I’ve just had a few long correspondences between the organisers of the forums on NO2ID.net regarding a post I made concerning 7/7 that they deleted. I wasn’t spamming them with conspiracy rants; I’ve made several posts on that forum concerning ID cards and generally there is a lot of good discussion on that forum. However, I replied to a post expressing concern if there was another terrorist atrocity, Labour would use it as an excuse to push through their ID card legislation in full. I briefly mentioned that I’m sure the thought had occurred to MI5 and it was very possible the British security services could arrange more murders of innocent civilians, to give the Government an excuse to drive through more draconian legislation curtailing our human rights. This post was deleted in a matter of minutes and I was told there would be no place for conspiracy theorists on NO2ID and the tone of the message implied I must be some kind of crank to even bring the subject up and people like me would make the campaign a laughing stock, making the possibility of ID cards all the more likely.

After a few lengthy exchanges, all in private messaging, as this issue isn’t allowed to be discussed on their forum; I discovered they are scared their campaign would not be credible and the media would ridicule them if they went anywhere near conspiracy theories implicating our Governments in recent terrorist atrocities. They were somehow under the impression that the Government and media might somehow listen to reasoned argument, if they kept away from saying nasty things about them concerning the official version of events for 9/11 an 7/7. Not that I was asking them to change the focus of their campaign, but I thought it was a bit extreme to delete an independent post even mentioning the subject.

Now although I 100% disagree with them, I understand why they think this, even though they’re wrong. If the main opposition group to ID cards in the UK will not touch this issue or even allow it to be disused by the members of their forum and think the Government will simply change their mind on ID cards because a few nice well-meaning intellectual liberals have put forward a very strong case against ID cards, then we might as well all get ourselves booked in for micro-chipping, tattooing and total de-humanisation, to save the Government the bother.

What has struck me, since I have become involved with the truth campaign, is the amount of people who do not think I am a crank; in fact the response has been fantastic, and many people have contacted us, asking how to get involved. Dr Stephen Hopwood has given a DVD to every single one of his patients at his acupuncture clinic in Totnes and distributed several hundred throughout South Devon, and he told me nobody had got back to him with a negative response.

We need to make people who do not want the micro-chip state to be aware that none of these things would be considered by our government, if it were not for the attacks of 9/11 and 7/7. More importantly, we need to let them realise that once people look at the evidence, they will be surprised by how many people are convinced the official version of events are cover-ups.

ID cards will not be killed off by intelligent arguments from Lib Dems, moderate Tories, outspoken Labour backbenchers, peers, academics, journalists, business leaders, etc., as we already know this Government has nothing but contempt for any person or organisation that doesn’t agree with its agenda, and it will ruthlessly carry through that agenda, no matter how unpopular it is, using any means at its disposal to do so, including lying, manipulating the media, murder, Enabling Acts, etc.,

I think it’s web sites like nineeleven.co.uk and the message that is being put out here is the best chance we have of stopping Bu$h & Bliar’s Police State for the New World Order.

Chris.

who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My worry about ID scenrio is they will eventually (SO-CALLED ELITE) try to get everyone implanted with a micro-chip the minute they are born. The other worry is (i have heard this said on CNN at night) that they plan to create a chip (via-satelite database) that can cause teef-ache pain if he/she has not paid a bill or are somewhere they are not allowed ! ! ! MADNESS !
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: NO2ID Reply with quote

I've had the same experience as Dr Hemp with the NO2ID campaign.

I can understand their fears, and indeed I think this is the same problem that afflicts the Stop the War Coalition. We have to just keep plugging away. These groups are campaigning against the effects, while we are going for the root cause. If we can make this cause and effect line clear to them, we may make some progress.

Regards

Annie

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NO2ID Reply with quote

Annie Machon wrote:

I can understand their fears, and indeed I think this is the same problem that afflicts the Stop the War Coalition. We have to just keep plugging away. These groups are campaigning against the effects, while we are going for the root cause. If we can make this cause and effect line clear to them, we may make some progress.

Annie

I understand their fears too. I have similar fears about the nineeleven truth movement. All movements tend to attract those who have beliefs which are not central to the message of the movement and such people tend to get narked if they are not allowed to express their beliefs.

There is a substantial opinion within our movement that the whole world is being controlled by an unaccountable self-seeking cabal, dubbed "the illuminati" but it seems impossible to prove the existance of the "illuminati" and there is no agreement on exactly who they are or what their agenda is. It is not necessary to believe in the "illuminati" theory in order to believe that 911 was an inside job and many serious political investigators tend to dismiss us when they hear the illuminati mentioned and yet many of our supporters think discussing what the illuminati are up to is an essential of nineelevenology.

Delve into illuminati theory more deeply and you come across the theories of David Icke: that the illuminati are a bloodline descended from extraterrestrials who from time immemorial have been seeking global dominance. Further, Ike contends, these individuals have a reptilian brain which is incapapble of human emotion and, if you look carefully at them, you may sometimes see them shift into a reptillian shape.

Now I am not in a position to judge whether the illuminati exist or not. Their existance is one possible explanation for the present state of the world. But my intuition is that if we want to be taken seriously by the mainstream, talk of illuminati should be kept off our forum and off our public platforms, hopefully through self-discipline rather than censorship.

Similarly, it is not necessary to believe that 911 was an inside job in order to oppose the war in Iraq. If that were Stop the War Coalition orthodoxy, many otherwise war opposers would not want to support them. When this exposure of 9/11 and 7/7 becomes received public opinion though, the Stop the War Coalition will have to embrace it and maybe the NO2ID folk will too.

Let's keep plugging away at it.

Noel
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree in a lot of ways Noel, although I am most apt to produce side issues, rather than the central issue that always seems to be deftly informed by others, Pikey, Ad, Sinclair, yourself and many others who always have something positive to put up
Still there are many different single-issue campaigns, though we may regard this one as key, that need to be overseen and united
A total background philosophy, though there always exists that weird dichotomy of the Jones Christian background and the new age influenced multilevelled Icke style
This can not be properly managed through this single, or rather dual, issue campaign, as 7/7 is close to the hearts of many here, and a significant part of the continuum
We need an offshoot for discussion of these other topics which are in reality part of the seamless awakening, either through a seperate forum on the website, a linked seperate web forum or an existing other forum
For this latter I would suggest
http://p4.forumforfree.com/laidbackchat.html
which is a relatively new and small scale break from the erstwhile David Icke forum, and whose owners and moderators are entirely sympathetic to the aims of this
Just a suggestion and many others would have their own favourites
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=3490587
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: NO2ID Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:

my intuition is that if we want to be taken seriously by the mainstream, talk of illuminati should be kept off our forum and off our public platforms, hopefully through self-discipline rather than censorship.

Hi Noel

IMO we absolutely shouldn't feel we need to self censor ourselves on this and other forums and feel free to discuss whatever issues are of interest. If posters wish to discuss non 9/11 material this is fine by me. If there is enough material on a particular topic that it requires its own section then it should get its own section.

As you know there are principles guiding the site moderation: no endorsement, no commercial, no promotion of violence or hatred, no personal abuse, but that's about it.

From the start we both hoped this site will unite everyone who supports the call for a further investigation. People from across the range of opinion and belief from Michael Meacher to David Icke. Of course our primary challenge as a movement is to raise public awareness and mobilise support and to do this, it makes sense when presenting the case for the first time to focus on the hardest most credible evidence and most certainly don't mention the lizards. But that doesn't mean we never mention the lizards.

If people wish to discuss lizard theories or other controversies I think they/we should be free to do so.

We should be aware of other sites such as the ones recommended by dh and make connections with people who support our united call. I say we welcome everyone: gay, straight, Icke followers, non Icke followers, black, white, muslim, jewish, young, old, peak oilers, non peak oilers, tory, labour, anarchists, greens ... etc. And provided the basic principles are followed our critics and doubters are welcome as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: