FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jenni Russell in the Guardian 6.4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Jenni Russell in the Guardian 6.4 Reply with quote

There is an excellent article by Jenni Russell on the Guardian comment blog today:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,1747771,00.html
This is in the main paper too. Go and add your comments, they need to know there is concern about this stuff.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Guardian article Reply with quote

Good post, Jayhawk. This is a fantastic article, pulling together all sorts of strands. We should all write and congratulate her, and then add that, of course, these are all the effects stemming from one root cause....

Regards

Annie

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are loads of comments on the Guardian blog, but noone is picking up the root cause of all this, which is 9/11. Why do we need "protecting"? What is the excuse for taking freedoms? The lie at the root of it all is MASSIVE, and so much so that people cannot believe it. I find that friends just don't really grasp a. that it could be true or b. what the implications are for the whole world. And what can we do anyway? Blair is seen as OK really, compared to Bush, and I have thought that until recently, but more and more of his actions are mirroring what is going on in the US. I'm loath to post (on the Guardian blog) until I can compose something that won't get me laughed at!!
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Comments Reply with quote

Strangely enough, I did send a comment about 911, but, surprise surprise, it's not included!

Regards

Annie

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Divvy Reply with quote

I'll revise my above comment - it was me being a divvy. I emailed Jenni directly, rather than seeing that there was a comment button off the bottom of the page!

Anyway, she's responded, and promised to have a look at the forum. I've also posted a comment, encouraging everyone to have a look.

Annie

sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just sent this email to Jenny Russell at The Guardian:

Dear Jenni Russell,

May I take this opportunity to congratulate you for your splendid article in the The Guardian (Thursday April 6th 2006) entitled Blairs Inner Circle and Its Ferocious Grab For Power.

Your article just about sums up much of my own very real concerns about the way that our government is continually sweeping away and generaly eroding our 'freedoms'. I wonder just how long it will be until we don't have a parliament or even democracy!

I am also particularly concerned, as you seem to be, that our population in general seem to be oblivious to the immenent danger to our country's constitution. Personally, I would go so far as to say that we seem to be heading towards some kind of fascism.

I first read your article on the www.nineeleven.co.uk forum of which I am a member and I hope you won't be offended when I say that I think that your excellent article would have been even more complete with the inclusion of a reference to the horrific events of Sepetember 11, 2001.

Bearing in mind that the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq, the thousands killed and maimed and the subsequent raft of draconian measures and legislation that we have been experiencing here and witnessing abroad, are surely directly connected to the acceptance of the masses that Muslims with box-cutters who couldn't even fly a light aircraft, hijacked commercial airliners and crashed them into the twin towers in New York. They are also said to have crashed a plane into the Pentagon and hijacked flight 93 which "crashed" into the ground in Pennsylvania, all on the same infamous day.

It is my opinion that the media version of these events to date and the subsequent propagated fearmongering to the masses as a result of that event, has largely contributed to and allowed the legislation you speak of to creep past a general uninformed public that is literally being held in an (unwarranted) atmosphere of fear for their safety.

It is indeed paradoxical that those very folks who are espousing "freedom and democracy for all" seem to me to be the ones who are hell-bent on removing our freedoms and democratic principles at an alarming break-neck speed.

I invite you to examine the connections between the seemingly orchestrated events of 911 and the rapid change to our freedoms that we as a country have valued for so long.

I am convinced that there is indeed a direct connection between 911 and recent legislation removing our freedoms and I am also utterly convinced as are many science professionals (see www.st911.org) that WTC1, WTC2 as well as WTC building 7 were brought down by controlled demolition and that they did not fall in the way that was portrayed to us by the media (e.g. burning jet fuel melting steel buildings). The controlled demolitions of the buildings would necessitate pre-planning and placing of explosives over a period.

Finally, I invite you (in support of my assertions) as a respected professional journalist of The Guardian to take a close look at the following websites that have a massive following, .

www.st911.org (professionals)

www.nineeleven.co.uk (911 truth forum).

In conclusion, I offer my congratulations on your article that deserves to be read by all of the population of our country. I hope that many more folks will read it on our website who would not have necessarily have read it in the The Guardian.

Best wishes to you,

etc....

-----------------------

Peace,

Sonic.
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email to Jenni:

Quote:
Jenni,

Your article is excellent. There is a lot of comment on the blog and no doubt you have also had a great deal of email. It therefore pays to be brief to get your attention.

Everything you write is correct. But what is it at the root of all that is going on? What is it that allows our Government and the Government in the USA to continue to infringe the liberties of their people? The answer of course is the completely fake ‘War on Terror’.

The evidence is now overwhelming that the September 11th 2001 attacks on the US were an ‘inside job’ perpetrated by (at least some elements within) the US administration. There were no muslim hijackers. The wars on Afghanistan and Iraq which followed from these attacks and are still ongoing could not have been politically justified without the motivation the attacks provided. No doubt you are aware of the book ‘The New Pearl Harbor’ by David Ray Griffin. The title says it all. The content of the book is damning.

Likewise the July 7th 2005 attacks on London were no suicide bombings by muslim youths from Leeds. Eyewitness statements describe the explosions as coming from underneath the trains. The supposed bombers physically couldn’t have got from Luton to Kings Cross and be videoed as we were told because the trains were either cancelled or delayed. Why was the bus which exploded the only bus to be rerouted that day? How come all the tube bombs went off simultaneously? Why would a ‘cell’ in the UK waste its operatives in an unnecessary suicide attack when just as much terror could have been created by bombs left unattended. No the story as presented to us does not add up. But look at cui bono. The Government has had justification for pushing through its ID card bill and for further curtailing the rights of citizens to not be held without trial. If cui bono points to the guilty then the Government itself are surely the prime suspect for 7/7.

You are clearly intelligent and well aware of the crisis democracy is in in this country and the US. Please think carefully about what I have written above and look at www.nineeleven.co.uk for more information.

Regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: