FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Martin Amis dissing Conspiracy theories on Mayo now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> UK 9/11 Truth - Scotland group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Martin Amis dissing Conspiracy theories on Mayo now Reply with quote

Martin Amis dissing Conspiracy theories on Mayo now 28 Jan Radio 5
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea a mate mentioned this, blaming liberals likehimself, and muticulturalism for allowing the rise of terrorism, now he goes facist, like all the other supposed lefties, who get co-opted into the psuedo elite, what a scumbag
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Nick Cohen syndrome.... Reply with quote

Maybe it could be called the Nick Cohen syndrome.
Leftie liberal establishment critic eforlessly turned Nazi gatekeeper.
The guy's clearly loyal to Zionism rather than to his liberal readership.

commanderson wrote:
Yea a mate mentioned this, blaming liberals likehimself, and muticulturalism for allowing the rise of terrorism, now he goes facist, like all the other supposed lefties, who get co-opted into the psuedo elite, what a scumbag

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught a bit of it, Mayo said something to the effect that... 'no matter how many times the conspiracy theories are debunked CT's still continue to believe them', of course not informing, entertaining and educating us with any examples. Mayo's the BBC disinformation agent is going to geta stiff letter from 'yours truly'!

He was up Amiss's youknowwhat for the whole interview until Amiss dissed happy clappy variety Christians, Mayo being the former. You'd think he'd be interested in the truth!
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick Cohen syndrome.... Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Maybe it could be called the Nick Cohen syndrome.
Leftie liberal establishment critic eforlessly turned Nazi gatekeeper.
The guy's clearly loyal to Zionism rather than to his liberal readership.

commanderson wrote:

his face says it all "Iknow something you don't know" 'you think I'm your friend don't you' and soo much more. These people are the worst
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Please go easy on holding hate-figures Reply with quote

I think it is fine for us to share our critiques of what is going on, and our disappointment that so many liberals etc can't or won't see things our way.

But I think we start to go wrong if we develop scapegoats and hate-figures, that itself is a cult-like thing to do.

Be sad for Nick Cohen et al, but, without prejudice to your determination to counter false views they may hold (in our opinion), send them blessings.

If you think that is a ridiculous, are you sure you aren't allowing politics to dehumanise you? Are you sure you aren't shielding yourself from 'the Great Grief', which may seem like a natural thing to do, except that then the defences we set up begin to close in on us and blind us to the two-sidedness of things, and people and organisations, even Nick Cohen and Common Purpose, for example.

Seeing with eyes clouded by fear and despair and hatred means we lose our dignity, exhaust ourselves and miss opportunities for building allances, or speaking out with accurate critique motivated by compassion.

Come on folks, it is Compassion which has gotten us this far, please don't lose it by wasting time hating anyone, even Cheney and Kissinger Smile

May all beings be happy
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally I find it quite cathartic to vent anger at these frauds and liars, I have particular distain for these left fences, pretending to be the defenderrs of our liberties while they justify to the sleeping middle classes the removal of our freedoms. I know love is the key, and we must love our enemy, as to defeat them, kill them with kindness, and all that, but for some reason, i find it alot easier to fling a little love the way of the blatantly evil such as cheyney, Zbig,and Kissenger, than squirming liars of the left like chomsky, cohen etc.
Keeps my rage at bay in my day to day, so please don't tell me how to expess myself dude
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Please go easy on holding hate-figures Reply with quote

keith Mothersson wrote:
Seeing with eyes clouded by fear and despair and hatred means we lose our dignity, exhaust ourselves and miss opportunities for building allances, or speaking out with accurate critique motivated by compassion.

Come on folks, it is Compassion which has gotten us this far, please don't lose it by wasting time hating anyone, even Cheney and Kissinger Smile

I believe you are absolutely right that we should avoid setting up hate figures, but I think it’s essential for the movement to identify and call out fascists. Also, there is fascistic behaviour and attitudes which needs to be called for what it is.

For example, Bill Maher’s Paxil “joke” could be seen as just a petty insult, but in an environment where people (children) are already forcibly medicated, it becomes a lot more insidious. Someone like Bill Maher should know better, and he needs be called for it.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> UK 9/11 Truth - Scotland group All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: