FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tues 11/4/; Kendal: Milan Rai "7/7 and the war on terro
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Tues 11/4/; Kendal: Milan Rai "7/7 and the war on terro Reply with quote

Thanx to Pen's networking, The Westmorland & Lonsdale (Cumbria) group will be attending this event/having our fortnightly meeting!

Quote:
Come and hear

MILAN RAI

Peace Activist - Author

Awarded Frank Cousins Peace Award 1993 (co-recipient)

Speaking about

The July Bombings

and

The 'War on Terror.'

At the Castle Street Centre Kendal

On Tuesday 11th. April at 7.30 p.m.

Admission free, but donations for Milan's expenses and room hire welcome.)

Milan will have copies of his new book:

'7/7 The London Bombings, Islam and the Iraq War.'

Enquiries: Ring Paul on 01539 724707

Any bona fide 911 & 7/7 truthseekers interested in the event and meeting us there would be most welcome.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pikey

Thanks for that post - it should be an interesting evening!

I've put the entry into the calendar, and am very keen to get people to use it. As the forum grows, events can be posted in this section weeks in advance, and then drop off the bottom of the page, so people lose track of what's happening. Likewise, I wasn't aware that the Cumbrian group had regular meetings. Perhaps that could be posted in the calendar too, so anyone coming to the forum for the first time can see there is a local group they could go and meet. We have the same problem in London - of course poeple on the list know when there's a meeting, but those new to the movement and keen to get involved just don't know where to go.

Regards

Annie

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Annie,

Good idea about the calendar - can I suggest a high profile button on our home page saying "911 BRITISH DIARY- WHAT'S ON, WHERE AND WHEN" so we will be reminded to use it.

Best wishes

Justin

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: accepting official lies Reply with quote

I understand that although Milan Rai is calling for an enquiry into 7/7, he accepts the government version of who was behind the attacks. His book carries a foreword by Rachael North.

Noel
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely, of course, we shall make sure the people attending the meeting in Kendal are made aware that he has only gone part way and will have to rewrite his book if it is to be taken seriously. Poor chap!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from the event, or rather non event in Kendal. a most disappointing, and negative experience.

My verdict:-

Milan Rai=Team Rachel=Gatekeeper

There was an audience of approximately 17 in a small room, and without seeking any approval from the audience Mr Rai announced that he was videoing the event! He explained that he was in court the following day and that he maybe losing his freedom for protesting.

He gave a "brief" 20 minute account of his findings about 7/7 which basically confirmed the official version, then he invited questions.

His modus operandi was cunning, clever and down right disrespectful IMO. As each question was raised, instead of addressing it, he then invited other questions, until someone raised a question which he felt comfortable with addressing.

The tough 911 and 7/7 questions were raised by Sinclair, Justin, Pen and myself. He failed to address Sinkeys excellent 7/7 question and advised he would address the 911 stuff at the end.

He made some incredible statements about the Muslim religion which I dont believe to be true and which I found to be racist. Its a good job there were no Muslims present because if there were, IMO there would have been trouble!

Four people left the meeting whilst he was speaking and I had to restrain myself from joining them.

A fruitless truthseeking mission I am sorry to report. For raising the tough 911 questions we were accused by the meeting organiser of hijacking the meeting.

Mr Rai's final message was that we have to do the right thing. Totally agree on that Milan but you can only do that when you act on the TRUTH!

I was asked at the end to make a donation to Mr Rai's expenses and declined in view of his failure to address the serious and tough questions.

On a final positive note though..............Pikey met Sinkey........FAB! and the audience were provided with the leaflets making them aware of the sources of 911 and 7/7 truth.

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Backing up what Pikey has written above, I'm just briefly writing this to say to the London 9/11 Truth seekers who will be attending Milan's meeting tonight - you must make sure he is not allowed to get away with his rubbish. He is a gatekeeper. He is either extremely stupid and naive or he is working to another agenda and for someone else. Likewise with Rachel.

I am pleased to say that we were accused by the organisers of wrecking their meeting - that is we heckled him everytime he made an outrageous remark or dismissed something which was of paramount importance. His tactics of stonewalling were straight out of Rachel's modus operandi. After Sinclair's opening detailed and excellent question about 7/7, I asked simply did he believe the official accounts of 7/7 and 9/11. He said he wouldn't answer those questions now but later on. We waited and waited and waited. His detailed diatribe that Blair attacking Iraq was the real reason why four young Muslims blew themselves up was unbelievably boring to listen to. He ignored totally Penny's question about the infamous doctored photograph of the 'bombers' at the station.

In the end, after a lot of 'improvements' by us to his presentation, he was cornered to reply to my question about 9/11 which he dismissed in one sentence by saying there was nothing at all that he could see that caused him to doubt the official story. Needless to say we let rip about all the different main inconsistencies to the official story especially the freefalling Twin Towers. His reply was that how could you really take seriously the work of a theologian (an attack on David Ray Griffin which was immediately reacted to by us) and why have no structural engineers come out to support our theories.

My advice to those of you attending tonight - make sure he answers your questions about 9/11 and 7/7 immediately - do not allow him to put them off. Do not be afraid to heckle him. It is quite clear to me that with the Stop The War Coalition, Galloway, Tony Benn et al, we must all start being more forthright whilst still being polite. Effective heckling is all part of living in a healthy democracy and if Milan can't take the flak, he should not have stuck his head above the parapet in the first place. By the way, be aware of his tactic of saying to the audience that they have come to listen to him not you and if he doen't like your question, apart from not answering it, he will accuse you of not giving others a chance - ie he plays to the sympathy of the audience, especially about his courtcase etc.

Good luck tonight

Justin

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milan is a joke

Last edited by Ally on Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wrote a long review of the meeting last night & just lost it when trying to post................

So, a short summation follows:

Milan rai shows a serious lack of research into the background subjects to his book.

He hardly mentioned his book in the first section of his talk.

When queried about the depth of his research & the anomalies that are evident (i.e. http://antagonise.blogspot.com/2006/02/islam-intelligence-and-infiltra tion.html ), he was not forthcoming with any significant response. He later pronounced that "Al-CIA-duh had a connection to the 7/7 attacks because Mohammed Siddique Khan's 'confession' was on the same video tape as Ayman al-Zawahri........"

Oh & Osama Bin Laden was sprinkled throughout..........

For the London meeting, some pointers:

Be succint & polite & ask him to respond to specific points (he fields questions 3 or so at a time & then selectively answers what he wants..) If you interrupt or interject, he will ignore you from thereon.......

Ask him/get him to admit to False flag ops (Gladio, Northwoods etc.) & ask him whether he has/had considered that 7/7 was such an op & what evidence he based his judgement on. He ruminated at large how the 4 7/7 suspects held a certain Islamic believe - HOW DID HE ARRIVE AT THESE CONCLUSIONS??

Ask him of the depth of his research & point out some anomalies (e.g. Visor Drills, previous Intel links to the Leeds Bookshop - see here for details) & whether he is aware of them.

A Kow-Tow with Rachel & her King's Cross collective is NOT research into the Whys & Wherefores of the 7/7 events.

Challenge him on his research, that's the main thing..........

It was an overall strange affair - Perhaps this talkshow is doing the rounds - in order to gather info/likely angles of critiscm for the forthcoming 7/7 narrative..............

We need to organise OUR OWN 911 truth public meetings & enlighten people who are unaware of the lies being fed to them.................

Anyway, It was good to link up with Justin & Pikey & have a pint in Kendal.........
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read 2/3's of Milan's book. Based on this the following is known about Milan Rai's views

1) He accepts without reservation or qualification the guilt of the '4 suicide bombers'

2) He presents no new evidence that is not already in the public domain to support his conclusion. He studiously avoids going into any detail of the events of the day, that's not the focus of his book (please). The main focus is demonstrating the link between the Iraq war and the motivations of the 'guilty 4' as if this would be some stunning or damaging revelation. The main evidence he cites as evidence are statements of SOME family members accepting their probable guilt and apologising, the Luton car and its contents, the 'Leeds bomb factory', the Luton photo, the reports of what the CCTV footage at Kings X shows and what he cites the Met as saying is the most compelling forensic evidence they have: a piece of debris embedded in a victim of the bus bombing identified as a detonation switch (hence the conclusion it was a suicide bombing and not remotely detonated). Throughout this he voices no doubts as to the veracity of this evidence.

3) As well as accepting the 7/7 official myth unreservedly he does likewise with 9/11 and Oklahoma City Bombing

4) It would be interesting to get the gist of Sinclair's question, but I suggest these are some of the areas to focus on when challenging Milan

First and foremost, Milan Rai is signature 305 on this petition, so YES or NO, does he support the call made in this petition (signed by Rachel, twice) that the inquiry is fully comprehensive (not some less than comprehensive inquiry into limted aspects such as 'intelligence failures' or emergency response)

Assuming he does support a fully comprehensive public inquiry, presumably he would support the examination of the following

The questions surrounding which train the 'guilty 4' allegedly caught. In his book he repeats the assertion that the 'bombers' caught the 7.40 train, which as we well know was reported cancelled

The questions surrounding the Visor consultants exercise

Does Milan accept that the British government has a proven track record of infiltrating and supporting terrorism, as demonstrated by Lord Steven's inquiry into Irish terrorism and does he accept that the British government has overseen the deliberate framing of terrorist suspects who turn out to have been wholly innocent (Guildford 4, Birmingham 6)?

Does Milan agree with Michael Meacher that a thorough investigation into the July 7 terror bombings in London may be thwarted by the intelligence services and that the intelligence services cannot be trusted to investigate the London bombings (original article) and that more generally the 'war on terror is bogus'?

Given this what are his thoughts on the comments of former US federal prosecutor and terrorism expert John Loftus that Haroon Aswat is connected to the bombings and that he was working for MI6

Do the statements in his book and at yesterday's meeting on 9/11 not undermine the principles stated on his organisation's website justice not vengeance. Specifically "We believe that the proper reaction to the September 11th atrocities is to proceed on the basis of international law, following the UN Charter, and working through the extradition law, to bring the perpetrators of these acts to justice." The basis of law does not allow the presumption of guilt

FYI, Rachel will be speaking and she is asking for support to prevent "fruitloops from bullying her".

To avoid the accusations of 'fruitloopary', to my mind the most credible position is not to proclaim that the Leeds 4 are proven innocent (on 7/7 IMO we have no such proof, just the usual questions and inconsistencies in the official position that demand answers, full disclosure and independent public inquiry), but that justice (a word Milan likes to own) demands the assumption of innocence until guilt is proven. Milan and Rachel's presumptions of their guilt is an insult to natural justice, the Leeds families and Islam and makes their support for a fully comprehensive inquiry no longer credible.

Good luck this evening
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair "We need to organise OUR OWN 911 truth public meetings & enlighten people who are unaware of the lies being fed to them................."

9/11 and 7/7

Although on 7/7 I would frame any event as the call for a fully independent, fully comprehensive public inquiry and invite Milan, Rachel and others supporting the official position to share the platform.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Milan's tour and statements Reply with quote

"The Antagonist" of the 7/7 Truth Campaign has sent us this about Milan Rai

Noel

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Revised version, minus typos. My apologies. Tempus fugit, et al.... pax

The July 7th Truth Campaign
London 7/7 Book Launch Tour Dates
Milan Rai's new book 7/7: The London Bombings, Islam and the Iraq War (published in April 2006 by Pluto Press) is about to be accompanied by a tour that it might be useful for J7/911 truth activists to attend, hand out flyers and perhaps ask one or two questions based on the various facts and anomalies that have been uncovered through the months of independent public research.

The London launch is also a public meeting on April 12th. For those interested in attending the book launch, here is some additional information about the book, it's author and the tour schedule:

Advance praise for 7/7: The London Bombings, Islam and the Iraq War:7/7 Book Cover: largely dark photograph of people observing a minute's silence outside Euston Station one week after the 7 July bombings. Sombre mood.

'This book inspired me and other survivors of July 7th. Understanding what happened and why is essential for healing and allows us to move forward. I urge all those committed to hope, healing and peaceful resolution of conflict to read what Milan has written.'
Rachel North, 'writer' and 7/7 'survivor'

'Milan Rai’s book about the July bombings in London is clear, scholarly, analytical, powerful, persuasive—and very readable. Seeking the real explanation for those events he completely destroys the illusion spread by the prime minister that they had nothing to do with Britain’s illegal aggression against Iraq, which no-one really believes. The author, a man committed to peace, holds no brief for the violence in those attacks and the suffering they caused, but patiently takes us through the circumstances that played a part in motivating those who carried them out. This is a book that everyone with a serious interest in the crisis we face must read if they are to hope to understand it, its causes, its effects, and how we might resolve it.'
Tony Benn

'A penetrating and timely analysis that deserves the attention of all sides.'
Ziauddin Sardar, author of What Muslims Believe and Why Do People Hate America?

'Clear, interesting and very well-informed.'
Revd Canon Prof. Martyn Percy, Principal of Ripon College Cuddesdon, Oxford

More about the book's author:

MILAN RAI BIOGRAPHY

Milan Rai is a peace activist and the author of four books: Chomsky's Politics, War Plan Iraq: Ten Reasons Why We Shouldn't Launch Another War On Iraq, Regime Unchanged, and now 7/7: The London Bombings, Islam and the Iraq War (published in April 2006 by Pluto Press). War Plan Iraq was translated into eight languages. Milan was a co-recipient of the Transport & General Workers' Union 'Frank Cousins Peace Award' in 1993.

Milan's involvement in the Iraq issue began with anti-war efforts in 1990 which led to his co-founding the direct action and information group ARROW (Active Resistance to the Roots Of War), and his founding of the British branch of Voices in the Wilderness in 1998. Milan went on four sanctions-breaking delegations to Iraq with Voices in the Wilderness between 1998 and 2001, and was the first person to be arrested for breaking the economic sanctions on Iraq - for taking children's medicines to Iraq without an export licence.

In the aftermath of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Milan co-founded Justice Not Vengeance, an anti-war group dealing with the whole range of issues raised by the 'war on terror'. Thousands of JNV (previously ARROW) anti-war briefings have been given away free at demonstrations and meetings across the UK since 2001.

Milan has been to prison - briefly- three times for his anti-war work. His latest prison experience was two weeks in Lewes Prison in Sussex, for refusing to pay £2100 compensation to the Foreign Office for anti-war statements painted on the FCO building in the run-up to the November 2004 assault on Fallujah.

(Milan's prison diary is here <http://www.j-n-v.org/Mil_Prison_Diary.htm>. Pictures of the action are on Indymedia here <http://tinyurl.com/mwe4x>.)

Milan is also the first person to be charged with organising an unauthorised demonstration in the vicinity of Parliament, and is to be tried on this charge on 16 March 2006. This offence carries a maximum penalty of three months' imprisonment. Milan's 'crime' was to organise and participate in the reading of names of the Iraq war dead with Maya Evans on 25 October 2005, opposite Downing Street. Maya was reading the names of British soldiers who had died in the conflict; Milan was reading the names of some of the Iraqi civilians who have died as a result of the invasion and occupation.

Source: Justice Not Vengeance Bio

In chapter 2 of his book, '7/7 The London Bombings - Islam & The Iraq War', Milan Rai used the following quote to place all coverage of July 7th, and indeed any media coverage of any event, into a usable context:

"That the media provides some information about an issue... proves absolutely nothing about the adequacy or accuracy of media coverage. The media do in fact suppress a great deal of information, but even more important is the way they present a particular fact - it's placement, tone, and frequency of repetition - and the framework of analysis in which it is placed.

The enormous amount of material that is produced in the media and books makes it possible for a really assiduous and committed researcher to gain a fair picture of the real world by cutting through the mass of misrepresentation and fraud to the nuggets hidden within.

That a careful reader, looking for a fact, can sometimes find it, with diligence and a skeptical eye, tells us nothing about whether that fact received the attention and context it deserved, whether it was intelligible to most readers or whether it was effectively distorted or suppressed."

Edward Herman & Noam Chomsky,
Propaganda Mill: The Media Churn out 'The Official Line'

In summary, adds Rai, "Careful reading is needed to overcome what Chomsky and Herman have called 'brainwashing under freedom'".

There would appear to be no reason why the application of Chomsky's techniques for finding nuggets of information in amongst the misrepresentation and fraud should not be applied to the reading of Milan Rai's new book. By using this technique it may be possible to locate any nuggets of information contained within. For example, the book claims that the alleged suicide bombers caught the 7.48am Thameslink train from Luton but this journey was proved by Independent public researchers to have been an impossible set of timings on July 7th.

Perhaps this is why Rai included the Chomsky quote in the early stages of his book.

Book Launch Tour Dates

For those interested in attending dates of the book launch, the full schedule is as follows:

5 Apr, Belfast;
10 Apr, Berwick-upon-Tweed;
11 Apr, Kendal;

12 Apr, London;
PUBLIC MEETING WITH MILAN RAI AND 'RACHEL NORTH' (7/7 SURVIVOR). Part of a national speaking tour to coincide with the publication of Milan Rai’s new book 7-9pm, Friends Meeting House, 173 Euston Road, NW1 2BJ. Organised by JNV, Quaker Peace and Social Witness and Voices UK.

13 April, Lewes (7.30pm, Newton Room at Southover Grange, 01273 473912);
19 Apr, Southampton University;
20 Apr, Yeovil;
23 Apr, Hereford;
29 Apr, Aberystwyth;
3 May, Stevenage;
18 May, Tower Hamlets.

More info www.j-n-v.org or 0845 458 9571.
Good luck!
Be sure to let us know how you get on.

Peace, Love, Truth & Justice

The July 7th Truth Campaign

http://julyseventh.co.uk/

email: julyseventh[at]fastmail.net
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Milan Rai meeting Reply with quote

Grim from the Bristol group has sent us this

Noel

hi noel,

i am unable to make this meeting which disturbs me greatly. i would like to
make some suggestions as to how to go about addressing the balance within
this meeting.

first ask milan and rachel questions that all can agree upon. for example
the rule of law. trial by inquiry or jury or trial by media? they must chose
one. second, explain that they have attempted to write an historic document
which carries the weight of responsibility. do they agree or not? so it is
important therefore to get all the facts correct so to be understood by
future generations. do they agree or not? ask them have they attempted to
interview the families of the bombers from leeds. if not why not? for as
they agreed before is this book an attempt to create a balanced historical
document or is it trial by media or government or....theory? have they
interviewed the police about the evidence available? if not why not? and if
rachel suggests they are a bunch of "conspirloons" in the room then suggest
they are "conspiracons" or conspirators of misinformation or fear, unable to
respond to simple questions with simple answers.

remember at all times address the crowd rather than the speakers and if
there is a group of you that attend spread out around the room and ask the
questions. it will appear as if they have stumbled upon a hornets nest.

they are there to prove that their theory is correct. all we have to prove,
is that its just a theory. enjoy the unmasking ceremony!

deepest respect and have an amazing day!

grim

911truthbristol crew

p.s i have been asked to exhibit the stations of the cross in large
churches/cathedrals in berlin and liebenburg. the truth message is spreading
within faith.

www.graemeevelyn.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

To avoid the accusations of 'fruitloopary', to my mind the most credible position is not to proclaim that the Leeds 4 are proven innocent (on 7/7 IMO we have no such proof, just the usual questions and inconsistencies in the official position that demand answers, full disclosure and independent public inquiry), but that justice (a word Milan likes to own) demands the assumption of innocence until guilt is proven. Milan and Rachel's presumptions of their guilt is an insult to natural justice, the Leeds families and Islam and makes their support for a fully comprehensive inquiry no longer credible.

I second Ian's comments. Milan Rai's credentials as a peace activist are impressive, and it will do our cause no good whatsoever to be seen to be aggressive towards him or to personally attack him. Our cause is about helping to open people's minds to the truth, not bashing them over the head with it!

I think it was great that he saw the scale of disgreement to his position up in Kendal last night, but tonight he will be feeling defensive and closed to our arguments. Also, there will be many more of his fellow travellers at the London meeting, as well as the great and the good from the campaigning world. While sticking to our guns, we also need to be careful. We need to win hearts and minds.

Annie

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Milan Rai Reply with quote

This from Moeen:

Hi Noel,

Interesting bedfellows are collaborating on this Milan Rai.
I will be there this evening. You are right to state that no serious investigation has taken place. This guilt has been
reinforced by trial by media and the government leading to negative stereotyping indeed demonisation of Muslims and Islam.
This has to be challenged and reversed. There is no doubt that the entire debate whether on 9/11, 7/7 and 3/3 is being framed around Muslim guilt which many Muslims have also bought into.
This can be reversed by alternative facts being presented by
COALITIONS FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

Regards

Moeen
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinkey states:-

Quote:
I just wrote a long review of the meeting last night & just lost it when trying to post................

Pity about that since I always enjoy reading your stuff on the forum! Its happened to me also, infuriating! For long blogs I type them on microsoft word then paste on the blank forum page. Theres no risk then of losing your work/invaluable contribution to the cause.

Yep I totally agree Mr Rai was "strange". I found him to be emotionally dead, cold as ice, and non human!

The worst speaker I have ever listened too. When he sat at the front motionless and silent waiting for the KO time, that gave me the creeps!

It will be interesting to read the reports of the London meeting. I hope that our comments help them to win the hearts and minds of the audience!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Appalling meeting Reply with quote

It wa an appalling meeting in London last night - which I'll report on later as, no doubt, others will.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Milan Rai London meeting Reply with quote

Just a word of caution before anyone writes a report on that meeting here. There were vigorous attempts after the meeting to smooth things over and to make friends with those who had taken such a censorious attitude to us. If anyone who was at that meeting wants to write about it here would they be prepared, for the sake of good tactics, to consult with the others who were there before writing inflammatory stuff on this website which will be read by Milan and his friends and which will tend to confirm in their minds that Rachel is correct when she characterises us as all being crazy - an attitude which had led to that meeting becoming polarised before it had even started?

Well done everyone in the Truth Movement who turned up. I think there were about 16 of us in an audience of around 60.

Good tactics through mutual collaboration will bring advances; mouthing off in inflammatory language on here will be disasterous IMHO.

These people in Justice not Vengeance are not our enemy but our potential allies. If we treat them as the enemy before a dialogue has even been started (as they treated us last night) we shall get nowhere.

My conviction that we should dialogue with them does not mean that I agree with Milan's presumption of guilt of the 4 men accused of bombing London who have never faced trial or inquiry.

We must avoid enemy-consciousness IMHO. That is the path of the warmongers.

Ian Neal,
Could we have a discussion between those who went to last night's meeting in the private area of the forum, before we write anything in the public area about it?

Love and peace

Noel

"Blessed are the peacemakers"
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Rachel's version Reply with quote

Rachel North's version of the launch:
Quote:
The official book launch, organised by Voices in the Wilderness UK, Quaker Peace and Social Witness and Justice Not Vengeance, with support from Pluto Press, was an interesting evening on 12 April with Milan, radical historian Mark Curtis, and Iraqi activist academic Nadje al-Ali and myself speaking on a panel. The room was full.

It was a shame that a small but determined band of conspiracy theorists, who had not even read the book, but who had decided that they wanted to come along and challenge the meeting anyway, turned up and attempted to hijack the launch. They were courteously given three minutes to put their case to the floor, and their claims included gems such as:

'1000 man simulations/terror exercises' going on at the time from the blasts ( debunked by C4 here)
Claims that there were in fact TWO bombed trains with fatalities at Kings Cross ( no, there was one train, with some initial confusion as to its number)
Talk of 'New World Order', 'globalist-facists', determination to find bizarre coincidences e.g: 'Bob Kiley was once assistant to the Director of the CIA!', claims that Mossad warned the Israeli PM in advance of the bombs, talk of 'black ops' and 'false flag operations' and so on and so on. The predictable obsession with 9/11.
And of course, the implacable denial that the train was suicide-bombed at all!

Unbeknownst to them, sitting in the audience was one of the drivers of the train and several fellow-survivors, three of whom were even closer to the bomb than me, as well as J and two of my friends. We exchanged wearied glances as the conspiracists ranted on. Nadje, the Iraqi academic gently pointed out to them that suicide bombing did exist, but all they could do was demand CCTV footage of the bombers actually blowing themselves up! There was no CCTV on the train, and even if there had been, it would likely have been destroyed, as the blast was powerful enough to smash through the ceiling and floor of the train, and blow the doors off, killing 26 people immediately around the bomber by the second set of double doors. Had the train been less crowded, even more would have died. To demand CCTV images of this is utterly obscene. But then these are the people whom, when faced with a survivor who has the temerity to argue with them have no comeback but to decide that I am a Government disinformation agent! Or even, a team of 'criminal spooks'! One of them shouted at me 'that Rachel had her facts all wrong'. I suppose they were not so brave as to call me a liar, in a public meeting, though they are happy to be personally abusive via the anonymity of the internet.

It was a shame that they were so disruptive, because there were many people there who had intertesting things to say and the room was full of people committed to peace, and to considering the issues of terrorism, war, foreign policy and protest. All the energy of the conspiracy theorists could be so usefully deployed in so many positive causes instead of peddling nonsense and handing out pamphlets.

But I have come to see that how they are extremist fundementalists of a kind, and it is pointless engaging with them. They cannot engage. They see the world through the prism of everything being a Giant Lie. They feel that only they, the select few have access to the Truth. Anyone who disagrees with them is a liar or the puppet of evil forces. The police, media, politicians, survivors, emergency services, are all engaged in a giant cover-up or willing dupes of the sinister forces of the New World Order, a facistic zionist cabal. Perhaps hundreds of years ago they might have been drawn to Gnosticism, or some religious cult which promotes the idea of a saved Elect with access to secret truths in a world of corruption and lies. They are not, it strikes me, so very different in their mentality from the converts to any extremist group, though of course they are not dangerous at all.

It is quite sad, really, they are so passionate about it all but so misguided. Still, we all had a good laugh at them, and their ludicrous pamphlet down the pub afterwards. And I don't think they did themselves any favours or won themselves any converts, and J and my friends can now see who the people are who have been upsetting me with their abusive comments on this blog and their smears and lies about me on their silly website. Having read their nonsense we all agreed that they are just rather pitiful oddballs and eccentrics, and not worth bothering about. Another step forward, because now I agree, and I feel so much better now for the laughter at their expense around the pub table last night from my fellow survivors.
Sorry, I mean my fellow elite Zionist M15 Illuminati Mason lizards of the Neo-Facistic World Order. You'd better watch out. There's an awful lot of us and we're apparently taking over *wink*

P.S: There will probably be an avalanche of fruitbat anonymous comments now. If I put comment moderator on, temporarily, or disable anonymous comments, that is why. Sorry.

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/2006/04/milan-rais-77-book-launc h.html

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Rachel's version Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:

To demand CCTV images of this is utterly obscene.

It would certainly prove who was the misguided fools.

Will check him myself in a few weeks ;->

MILAN RAI - Monday 24 April Hebden Bridge
7.00pm for 7.30pm: Hope Street Baptist Church Hall, Hebden Bridge

Last edited by Ally on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who has funded this extensive book tour? It must've cost a few quid, ay?

Of course, it's only respectable to make cash off a book if it supports the official story.

A shame that Rachel didn't actually include any of the actual questions put to the panel, or the answers given - but par for the course, I suppose.

If you are going to mis-represent the true version of events, you might as well attempt to do so as comprehensively as possible....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Milan Rai London meeting Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:

Ian Neal,
Could we have a discussion between those who went to last night's meeting in the private area of the forum, before we write anything in the public area about it?

Go for it. Just start the discussion.

For general information there is a facility on the forum to hold discussions out of public view. This is occasionally helpful although to date has seldom been used. Generally I feel our discussions are best in public since I want to avoid any perceived elites or cliques amongst, but sometimes it is helpful to share stuff in private.

If anyone wishes to join this section of the forum (related to 7/7 research and campaigning) they need only PM. I will then pass on the request to current members and presuming no objections you will be added.

This facility to establish private areas to discuss specific issues is open to all. Apply to JR if you feel the need
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Milan Rai Reply with quote

I have now put a post in the private area which I hope outlines the nub of the issue and asks questions about what direction we should take.

Noel
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me I'm wasting my time on her inability to accept any part of our argument, but I have posted the following on her blog:

Quote:
Justin Walker said...
Rachel,

Could you advise me please if you think the actor Charlie Sheen is a 'fruitbat'? Also, do you think President Chavez of Venezuela, who has just agreed to initiate a new independent inquiry into 9/11, is one as well? Also, are all the scientists and academics involved with www.scholarsfor911truth.org and 911physics.org completely off mark?

13/4/06 11:33

Rachel said...
And we're out of the blocks and running! Let's see how long before I have to put comment moderator on and the personal insults go through the roof...

13/4/06 11:45

Justin Walker said...
Yes, Rachel, I'm out of the blocks with polite questions - and, if you care to remember, I was polite before. You seem to live in a world of extreme opposites - everything is either very black or very white and there seems to be nothing grey at all. I would appreciate an answer please to my first post.

Thank you.

Justin

13/4/06 13:14

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Who has funded this extensive book tour? It must've cost a few quid, ay?

Of course, it's only respectable to make cash off a book if it supports the official story.

Good question, Andrew. Pluto Press, which published the book, is a respected radical publisher, but certainly not cash rich! Cf the treatment of my book, which really got up the establishment's nose and was blacklisted: no coverage in the mainstream media, no book tour, no nothing. And it was that extremely rare creature - a genuine spy book.

An interesting contrast.

Annie

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

Thanks for the info. Any mileage in sending a letter to the publisher to voice our concerns about the way that questions have been dealt with in the public arena where this book launch has been presented?

As ever, it's a way to broach the 9/11 and 7/7 Truth issue to those who may not be aware.

However, given the comments from those who attended the meetings, this idea may need to be approached with caution, or even not done at all.

And yes, given your own experiences, it is clear to see how the establishment operates - both in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. Slings and arrows....? So much for freedom of speech....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Private thread Reply with quote

Andrew, Annie

I think we should be discussing these tactical issues in the private area of the forum and there is already a thread there to do so.

Noel
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People dont waste your energy. Lets remain professional and adopt the peaceful and educated Gandhi approach.

Remember:-

Quote:
first they ignore you, then they attack you, then you win!

Reading Rachel's blog about the meeting last night thats clearly an attack on us all! But thats been consistently her modus operandi, standard establishment tactics.........playing the man rather than the ball.

Rachel North, Milan Rai, etc dont matter. They have made their choices!

What should matter to us is those open minded people out there. That is what our business plan should be focused on!

Rachel North is dominating a 911 truth seeking website, our best resource and asset and to be honest that is breaking my heart! She is taking our limited energy!

We are engaging in an information war with an enemy which is clearly unable to analyse evidence and engage in an educated and reasoned debate. Its time we moved on before we totally lose the plot!

I agree with Ian Neal that private forums go against the grain of what the 911 truth campaign is all about:- openess, accountability and truth.

Secrecy, discussions behind closed doors!!! we'll be setting up a lodge next, God forbid!

Ignore Rachel North, Milan Rai, (by the way I never saw one person in Kendal purchase his book!) A Sharp Major, etc.

Happy easter

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Pikey
These people haven't got a high enough profile to be worth engaging
99.99% of the UK wouldn't know who they are or be overly interested in their views or experience
Every approach on our part obviously serves to entrench their views
If I've got the time I might go over to Hebden Bridge to take the piss or something - nothing more than that
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Use the private forum Reply with quote

Guys

Can we please discuss tactics in private?

I don’t agree with Pikey and dh that these people are best ignored, because I think they are running a moderately successful campaign to capture the heart of the anti-war movement.

Maya was arrested last year for reading the names of the Iraqi dead at the Cenotaph in Whitehall, was tried and convicted under the draconian new laws the government has introduced. It was a good and much needed protest, earned her fame and sympathy within the antiwar movement and among fair minded people.

Milan did a similar thing more recently, by organising a meeting in Parliament Square where the names of the dead were read. He was likewise arrested and was convicted yesterday, the very day of his London book launch.

Which of us has had the guts and the imagination to get ourselves arrested in a worthwhile way which brings us publicity and sympathy from the peace movement and the public?

Rachael’s dad, a canon in the Anglican diocese of Norwich, was recently reported in the press as having been insulted by our heartless Home Secretary, Charles Clarke, when the canon performed his loving fatherly duty in standing up for his injured, bomb-victim daughter by asking the HS for an inquiry. Later the press reported that Clarke had relented and had held a conciliatory meeting with the long-suffering and formerly snubbed cleric.

Friends House, Quaker Peace and Social Witness and its predecessor Quaker Peace and Service have lain at the heart of the peace movement in this country since the 19th century. QPSW sponsored Milan’s book launch and told me that they had known Milan as an excellent peace campaigner for many years and considered him to be a very open-minded and approachable person.

Bruce Kent (almost the godfather of the British peace movement) was the first person to greet me as I entered Milan’s meeting.

Milan and his friends are saying the same things about the war as are the Stop the War Coalition, the SWP, Respect and many others in the anti-war mainstream, but Milan is the only person so far to have written a book about 7/7 and therefore it will be in demand as a reference book on the topic.

Rachael spends much effort and time speaking and blogging against us with considerable vitriol and the clear intent of instilling in the minds of the peace movement nationwide that we are, in her own words "conspiraloons" and "fruitloops".

I think these people are cleverly gaining sympathetic publicity and, if Rachael is anything to go by, are out to discredit us. But we need to offer them an opportunity to demonstrate that they are fair-minded people who are prepared to discuss important matters with comrades in the peace movement who happen to disagree with some of their conclusions.

Now I am not prepared to say more in open forum, but I would like to use the private forum to hear comrades' views on what tactics we should take.

Have a happy Easter everyone.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: