FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello From Warwickshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
20MMidlands
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Hello From Warwickshire Reply with quote

Hey My names Benn Johnson
20 Yo
Ok iv watch 100 of hours of 911 video footage and im no closer at finding out what the hell happend out there on sept 11
I feel so sorry for the Familys
I have read the 911 Commissioner Report and thats a wast of paper, no affence anyone,
is shocks me how the us goverment can lie about something so big, and devistating you know 3000+ live lost that alot of lives to cover up,
you know ther theiry of the planes being switched whats that about :s weres the passangers go?
they have to live a life of secrusy?
ok or the planes that hit the towers us airforce jets :s i sit up at night watching it all and still no answers,
The white DOOMSDAY plane why was that flying over the white house,towers,pentagon, the RC hellicopter Outside the pentagon, Why wont they let these family members reast and greve for there lost ones in pece,
Im here to find answers and help you lot with your guestions also i look farward with working with ya
I look farward to your disussions
thanks
Benn
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Ben,

Good to have you along - most of the 9/11 material on google video shows pretty clearly what happened that day. But I guess the problem for you is working out why some small 'rogue gangster network' in the US or whoever or whatever else would want to carry it out.

There's lots of food for thought here and I hope you get something out of the debate you'll have here.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
goldenballs
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there all.

I am also from warwickshire and have just recently joined this forum, both to read other peoples points of view and hopefully learn more about what really happened on 9/11.

on september the 11th 2001, first thing in the morning i quit my job, drove home and turned on the television about 15 minutes after the first plane had hit. I stayed glued to the tv for the rest of the day with almost a sense of disbelief and great sorrow for all the people who had lost their lives that day.
For the next 2 to 3 years it never crossed my mind that there was anything suspicious about the events that day. I firmly believed the official version and the mainstream media.
During the last few years though i have spent hundreds of hours searching the internet, watching films and documentaries and reading information about the conspiracy theories and while i have found a lot of them to be very outlandish, I certainly no longer believe the official version of what actually happened.

Here is what I believe happened, although I am very open to exploring new ideas or hearing any arguments to my theories.

I believe that Al-Qaeda did plan the attacks on the twin towers and that they did hijack at least 3 planes. I also believe that they did fly planes into both towers and that the plane that crashed into a field was also intended to hit another target. As for the attack on the pentagon I am still very much undecided. I do however believe that the U.S. government knew the attacks would take place, and instead of preventing them they made them far worse by "pulling" the buildings to make the atrocities seem even worse, therefore justifying there war on terror and the invasion of Iraq. The fact that thoses 3 buildings fell in the way they did, and that they are the only buildings ever constructed in the manner which they were to be destroyed by a fire convinces me that there is no way they would have fallen just from the impact and subsequent damage. Lets not forget that wtc3 was never hit by a plane and yet fell in exactly the same way as the twin towers. I do not believe that Bush personally knew anything about the cover up, I don't think he has the intelligence frankly, but I do know that neither he or the U.S. government have the real power in America, money is all powerfull therefore they are easily corrupted.
Any person, group or organization that has ever tried to dig a little deeper into the official story have been silenced, sacked or prohibited in their efforts. The 9/11 comission was authorised and conducted by the very people who didn't want the truth to be found out and therefore can only be considered farcical.

I will continue to be fascinated by the truth movement and still find myself compelled to search for new information on a regular basis. Will the real story of 9/11 ever be told? I would love to believe so but unfortunatly I just can't ever see the truth coming out, the implications are just too enormous.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe that Al-Qaeda did plan the attacks on the twin towers and that they did hijack at least 3 planes. I also believe that they did fly planes into both towers.........I do however believe that the U.S. government knew the attacks would take place, and instead of preventing them they made them far worse by "pulling" the buildings to make the atrocities seem even worse

The trouble with that theory is that the perpetrators of the demolition would have to be confident the hijackers would succeed. Would they really take that chance? How about someone with experience in remote control of large jets ensuring they hit their targets. For instance Dov Zakheim, the man in charge of the Pentagon budget when 2.3 Trillion Dollars went "missing" as announced on .... September 10th 2001. Now didn't that scandal get buried by bad news the following day. Just another coincidence?? Rolling Eyes

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
goldenballs
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
I believe that Al-Qaeda did plan the attacks on the twin towers and that they did hijack at least 3 planes. I also believe that they did fly planes into both towers.........I do however believe that the U.S. government knew the attacks would take place, and instead of preventing them they made them far worse by "pulling" the buildings to make the atrocities seem even worse

The trouble with that theory is that the perpetrators of the demolition would have to be confident the hijackers would succeed. Would they really take that chance? How about someone with experience in remote control of large jets ensuring they hit their targets. For instance Dov Zakheim, the man in charge of the Pentagon budget when 2.3 Trillion Dollars went "missing" as announced on .... September 10th 2001. Now didn't that scandal get buried by bad news the following day. Just another coincidence?? Rolling Eyes

Well no, definatly not coincedence in my opinion. As for them taking a chance on wether the hijackers would hit the target or not, I don't see why not. They knew that the preperation by the attackers would have left nothing to chance, I mean this was a massive thing to pull off, they had only one chance at it, so missing the target would have been out of the question. Again that's just my opinion. Also, I'm no explosives expert but I would imagine that had the hijackers missed the target the demolition would not have had to go ahead. Nobody had noticed any explosives as far as we know, maybe they could have been disarmed or removed as easily as they were put there in the first place.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would imagine that had the hijackers missed the target the demolition would not have had to go ahead.

Building 7?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
goldenballs
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't the official reason for the colapse of building 7 fire and damage caused by the falling towers? Had no planes hit any buildings...
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wasn't the official reason for the colapse of building 7 fire and damage caused by the falling towers?

Yes.

Have you seen the collapse of building 7????

Was a Mister B.B. Wolf seen in the vicinity huffing and puffing???? Did HE blow the building down?

goldenballs
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have seen the colapse many times any it's obvious to anyone that it was a controlled demolition. The fire was never large enough or intense enough to cause any real damage. As for damage caused by the falling towers, none of the other buildings in the complex fell, even though they sustained much more damage. There was absolutely no logical reason for the collape of wtc7.

My opinion would be that it was pulled to erase evidence of financial iregularities which have been well documented and "conveniently" brushed under the carpet by what happened.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I do however believe that the U.S. government knew the attacks would take place, and instead of preventing them they made them far worse by "pulling" the buildings to make the atrocities seem even worse

Its as easy to believe the whole 911 events as a complete false flag op even if you just believe elements in the US would rig the WTcs to make the atrocities seem worse.

The once Top Secret Northwoods document gives you an inkling into the minds of US top brass in the 1960s. Just think what 40 years of technological advances and corrupt minds could dream up. Look how the film and tv industry has spiralled downwards in terms of sicko films dreamt up in the minds of film directors.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: