FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
just_jimi
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Another thought Reply with quote

heres one to ponder over:

would it not be possible to control the auto pilot by remote-control ?

think about this.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. This is what many people believe happened that day - In fact it is the most logical answer in my mind
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Remote control Reply with quote

Welcome Just_Jimi

Glad to see you on the forum.

Yes, remote controlled planes are entirely feasible - think about surveillance drones used in the Middle East.

Also, it's worth boning up on Operation Northwoods. This was a proposal put up to Kennedy in the early 1960s. The plan was to fly a dummy airliner over Cuba, and then shoot it down and blame the Cubans, giving the US the perfect pretext for an invasion. So the technology has been around for getting on for 50 years, and so has the intention!

Regards

Annie

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also feasible we were scammed by WESCAM

http://www.911closeup.com/nico/CGI/CGI_aprilfools.html

Quote:
Are we naive enough to believe, that this high tech military camera system,
known as WESCAM, was not able to provide us with much better video quality than the one on Sep11th?

As military contractor WESCAM Inc. (now L-3) revealed during 2001 (and since then improved), their quality and equipment was able to work with a "magnification 4-step zoom"!!

WESCAM did also do a much better job with their special effect for the 'hijack/remote control meme' of the 'Lone Gunman'-tv version of 9/11.
This episode, supported by WESCAM operator Mark Hryma predicted the official "plotline"-version of 9/11 to confuse the forthcoming findings of the TV fakery for the "military operation" of 9/11.
This was an episode, which shows a much better commercial aircraft,
which is 'almost' hitting the Twin Towers on March 4, 2001.
The camera system was provided by WESCAM Inc.

WESCAM did the same professional job for Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000 (2000), The Truman Show (1998) and Star Trek (1996).

Why not on Sep11th?
Where was the quality? Where was the real gig?

Are we willing to believe, that a pre-positioned camera in a pre-positioned chopper was not able to zoom into the object and receive the same high tech details?

Again, what was the name of the camera operator and who was the pilot?

more on WeScam - http://www.911closeup.com/nico/WABC_cam_identification.html
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Drone aircraft Reply with quote

Hi,
Drones are very widely used and the technology is used by many nations.
I know because in my naieve days I used to work for an engineering company in east anglia where I personally made over 100 liquid cooling radiators for a company called IAI (Israeli Aircraft Industries), I was the only one in company with aerospace welding approvals so I got the job exclusively (lucky me!) on the spec sheet they are designated as parts for "drone".

By the size of the parts I`d say the craft was very small, probably about one quater the size of a glider. Thats irrelavent really but the point is loads of people know perfectly well how to control aircraft remotely from great distances. They must have worked well as we kept making so many! (later I worried about it as every bloody one has my name engraved on its spec plate!)

My `line manager` at the time confided in me that they were for unnmanned drones and that I should not go mouthing off too much about it down the pub as it almost certainly contravened at least one current export law on goods intended for military purposes.

IAI even sent over an inspector to oversee production, it was a nightmare as he couldn`t say anything much in English other than `no all Wrong` or `thats good`!

Cheerio for now

Calum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: