FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oscar winning actress Marion Cotillard questions 9/11
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Oscar winning actress Marion Cotillard questions 9/11 Reply with quote

Some French actress I've never heard of openly questions 9/11 and gets her own Daily Mail page:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.htm l?in_article_id=523729&in_page_id=1773

Quote:
'9/11 attacks made up, ' says French best actress Oscar-winner
By PETER ALLEN - More by this author » Last updated at 01:08am on 2nd March 2008

Comments Comments
Marion Cotillard Oscars 2008

Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard has accused America of fabricating the 9/11 attacks

Actress Marion Cotillard sparked a political row yesterday after accusing America of fabricating the 9/11 attacks.

The 32-year-old French actress, who received an Oscar last month for her performance as singer Edith Piaf in La Vie En Rose, openly questioned the truth behind the terrorist atrocity in an interview broadcast on a French website.

"I think we're lied to about a number of things," Cotillard said, singling out the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center as an example of the US making up horror stories for political ends.

Referring to the two passenger jets being flown into the Twin Towers, Cotillard said:

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes. Are they burned? They [sic] was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours. It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."

She added that the towers, planned in the early Sixties, were an outdated "money-sucker" that would have cost more to modernise than to rebuild altogether, which is why they were destroyed.

She said: "It was a money-sucker because they were finished, it seems to me, by 1973, and to re-cable all that, to bring up-to-date all the technology and everything, it was a lot more expensive, that work, than destroying them."

Cotillard's stardom and increased earning power looked assured following her Oscar win.

But after her outburst, in which she also queried the 1969 Moon landings, a successful future in Hollywood appears to be in jeopardy.

She said: "Did a man really walk on the Moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don't believe all they tell me, that's for sure."

Cotillard, who was born and brought up in Paris, made the comments on Paris Première - Paris Dernière, a programme broadcast a year ago.

Scroll down for more

Marion Cotillard

Stars in their eyes: Elton John and partner David Furnish cosy up to the hottest new actress in Hollywood
Marion Cotillard

Celebration: Marion celebrated her win with Hollywood's A-listers - including Sharon Stone - at Elton John's party in Hollywood

At the time her remarks were largely ignored, but their appearance yesterday on the French magazine website Marianne2 comes at a time when Cotillard's profile is sky-high.

She is shortly due to fly to Chicago to star alongside Johnny Depp in Public Enemies, a gangster movie expected to be her first big money-spinner.

Cotillard's film career began in Luc Besson's 1998 film Taxi - a huge hit in France but less so around the world.

She is slowly becoming a household name in France, in a list most recently topped by her close friend Audrey Tautou and previously by women such as Catherine Deneuve and Brigitte Bardot.

Scroll down for more

9/11

'I think we're lied to about a number of things' Cotillard said, singling out the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center as an example of the US making up horror stories for political ends

But Cotillard, who lives with actor and director Guillaume Canet, frequently tells interviewers she has no interest in money or prestige.

Denying that she had any kind of "Anglo-Saxon ambition", she said she prefers to "choose roles which suit me".

Despite her low-key image, Cotillard is an environmental activist who once worked as a spokesman for Greenpeace.

News of her anti-Americanism comes as Franco-American relations appear to be thawing, following Paris's refusal to show support for the invasion of Iraq.

President Nicolas Sarkozy insists he is pro-American, even supporting so-called "Anglo-Saxon" economic reforms.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/01/wcotil lard101.xml

Quote:

Marion Cotillard's 9/11 conspiracy theory Rolling Eyes

Oscar-winning Marion Cotillard was facing embarrasment with her new American public last night after it emerged that she doubted the official account of the September 11 attacks.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i can add is
VIVE LA FRANCE!

she seems a very sensible and brave woman although i have never heard of her
on the bbc this morning they are calling her a 'fruitcake'
i hope the more sensible readers of her comments look into it for themselves because she is spot on with everything she has said
my respect for the French has increased exponentially

Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having won an Oscar for playing Edith Piaf who was a national treasure in France Andrew Marr called her a fruitcake this morning.

From the corporate media that gave us the dodgy dossier, the non existent weapons of mass destruction and the cover up of a new Opium War in Afghanistan and their fawning over Prince Harry they do have a cheek calling people fruitcakes...

The reality is Andrew Marr looks and acts like a fruitcake. The whole French nation would have heard her comments and so will the US media. Everyone knows the score, only those on the payroll of the system pretend otherwise.
The bottom line is they feed off dead Arab and Asian people to feed their fake war on terror...
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Daily Mail has a comments section; I think she needs some positive comments of support...
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease wrote:
The Daily Mail has a comments section; I think she needs some positive comments of support...

The Daily Mail reviews comments. Confused

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oscar-winning Marion Cotillard was facing embarrasment with her new American public last night after it emerged that she doubted the official account of the September 11 attacks.

I can't imagine why. There is a majority now who agree with her.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
scienceplease wrote:

Oh dear. So I see. It looks like not one comment of support is being let through. I guess you guys have seen this before but this is awlful.

btw, I think the BBC blogs & comments have gone the same way. Nothing posted on those "Part of the Conspiracy" comment sections for ages.
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC: Most popular stories (read):

1) Oscar winner faces 9/11 backlash
2) Fatal wartime Tube crush marked
3) In pictures: Prince Harry in Afghanistan
4) Boys charged over church murder
5) Prince Harry rejects 'hero' label

Sunday, 2 March 2008, 15:13 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7273651.stm

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lady was on Channel 4 news this evening - unfortunately she's questioning the first ever moon walk too.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
This lady was on Channel 4 news this evening - unfortunately she's questioning the first ever moon walk too.

I also question the 'first ever moon walk' - I haven't got the best link, but this is indicative 'something ain't right'

http://www.rense.com/general79/rehar.htm

I'm surprised you're not on board, Tony.

QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

I also question the 'first ever moon walk' - I haven't got the best link, but this is indicative 'something ain't right'

I'm surprised you're not on board, Tony.

I never even dreamed of questioning the first ever moon walk until I saw a 47 storey building collapse in 6.5 seconds. Now I question everything.

If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool.

Link

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
scienceplease wrote:

Make you right, there,scuba. Here is the Mail link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.htm l?in_article_id=523729&in_page_id=1773&in_page_id=1773&expand=true#Sta rtComments

My attempt seems to have been nicked by the 'gremlins'.

Having said that, good on the Mail for giving her such a good article; nice picture.
!Encore!! Edith Piaf would have been proud to be portrayed by Marion, and France can be proud to have such a lovely and honest ambassador.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have tried to post Dailymail comment advising readers to youtube search The Jersey Girls to see what bereaved families are saying about the actressess opinions. With a bit of prayer it might get past the censor
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit clogs said

Quote:
I never even dreamed of questioning the first ever moon walk until I saw a 47 storey building collapse in 6.5 seconds. Now I question everything.

With you on that one Clog man. For some of us 911 truth opens the pandoras box. Ive even looked into the reptilian stuff (which IMO is nonsense though)

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Quit clogs said

Quote:

With you on that one Clog man. For some of us 911 truth opens the pandoras box. Ive even looked into the reptilian stuff (which IMO is nonsense though)

Check this short clip out:

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the place to argue whether moon landings were faked.
If you wish to do so go here

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Desperate Smear Campaign Follows Actress' 9/11 Comments
International establishment media recycles year-old comments to attack Oscar-winning Marion Cotillard, despite the fact that she is merely echoing a plethora of other highly respected public figures in questioning 9/11

Oscar-winning French actress Marion Cotillard's comments regarding her doubts about the official 9/11 story have already provoked an international media smear campaign despite the fact that she is merely echoing a plethora of other highly respected public figures in questioning the establishment position.

During a French television interview, Cotillard said the public had been lied to about the terror attacks and highlighted the bizarre collapse of the twin towers in comparison with other buildings, specifically Madrid's Windsor Building, which burned intensely for over 24 hours yet did not implode like the WTC.

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes. Are they burned? They [sic] was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours. It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed," said Cotillard.

Hours after the comments were picked up by news outlets across the world, a reactionary media smear campaign was initiated, despite the fact that Cotillard actually made the statements over a year ago, and we were told that Cotillard's future Hollywood success was apparently "in jeopardy".

Quite how expressing an opinion that matches with hundreds of other professors, scientists, former presidents, high government officials and intelligence veterans puts someone's career "in jeopardy" is not explained in the myriad of ad hominem hit pieces that have already surfaced over the course of today.

The Parliament of Japan, the former President of Italy, widely-respected CIA veteran Robert Baer and even American music icon Willie Nelson have all questioned 9/11 in recent months.

Since the attacks, a top former member of Tony Blair's cabinet, Germany's Secretary of Defense and the founder of Reagonomics have all slammed the official story - along with a cacophony of former government, military, intelligence and political professionals.

The Hollywood Today website cites the comments of 9/11 first responder "Mike Lennon" who calls the comments “ignorant and despicable” and encourages people to picket Cotillard's upcoming movie with Johnny Depp.

To assert that questioning the official 9/11 story is harmful to the victims is a tired old propaganda ruse that has been tried on many occasions in the past by establishment media hacks.

The fact is that the majority of victim's family members doubt the official story and have been pushing for a new investigation for years - as attested to by Bill Doyle, head of the largest victim's family support group.

In addition, 9/11 firemen and first responders were themselves the victims of an admitted government cover-up in the very hours after 9/11 when they were told that the toxic asbestos-laden air was safe to breathe - an official lie that has cost the heroes of 9/11 at best lifelong debilitating illnesses and at worst their lives.

The media's attempt to make an example out of Cotillard by digging up year-old comments in an organized smear attack campaign smacks of total desperation as the gatekeepers try to act as the little Dutch boy and block up the holes of the gaping official 9/11 story.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2008/030208_smear_campaign.h tm

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Have tried to post Dailymail comment advising readers to youtube search The Jersey Girls to see what bereaved families are saying about the actressess opinions. With a bit of prayer it might get past the censor

Thumbs Up

This is what I have said!

marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can we expose the fact that papers like the Daily mail are deliberately censoring 9/11 truth comments?

It's sooo frustrating. I also sent a comment in which hasn't been posted up.

I suppose on the other hand they must be getting really concerned about the progress we're making!!

Martin
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this story is the FIRST time the 9/11 truth has made it into Mirror newspaper column inches! It merited page 9 in my copy of the Sunday Mirror yesterday, their boozy old hacks attacked her with the 'it's so insensitive to the relatives' hackneyed approach and suggested she should show some principle and return her Oscar, like the acadamy are a wing of the US government?!?
Years of competing with the Sun and Sport have taken their toll on this once proud peoples paper methinks.
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just written a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission: http://www.pcc.org.uk/ about the 'strange' lack of supportive messages on the online comments section, considering the number of posters on this thread alone who have posted supportive comments.

Not sure it will do any good but... You never know!

Martin
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Marion Cotillard U-turns on 9/11 conspiracy Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/03/wcotil lard103.xml

Apparently she has just made a U-turn from her original statement!
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But, faced with losing millions as the notoriously patriotic Hollywood film industry reacted against her vitriol, Cotillard claimed there had been a misunderstanding.

That's a u-turn???

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2008/030308_comments_echo.ht m

Quote:

Cotillard's 9/11 Comments Echo Widely-Respected Experts, Public Opinion

Attack dog media attempts to isolate and ridicule French actress by hiding the fact that hundreds of other widely respected experts, as well as the majority of the public, agree with her
Paul Joseph Watson, Prison Planet, Monday, March 3, 2008

A smear campaign against Oscar-winning French actress Marion Cotillard is now in full swing, with the establishment media attempting to hide the fact that her comments about 9/11 echo the sentiment of hundreds of widely-respected intelligence and scientific experts in addition to public opinion.

Cotillard's statements about the suspicious collapse of the WTC buildings mirror those of a 20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence veteran.

In February 2007, 20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer Robert Steele went on record as saying that, "Dick Cheney saw this as a gift of heaven, and organized the 9-11 exercises so as to have complete operational control of the U.S. government, and he "let it happen."

Steele also directly accused WTC complex leaseholder Larry Silverstein of having advance knowledge of the attacks and rigging the WTC towers and Building 7 with demolition charges, "In order to clear the area for rebuilding and get the $7 billion in insurance money."

Marion Cotillard basically echoed Steele's sentiment when she stated, "It (the WTC complex) was a money-sucker because they were finished, it seems to me, by 1973, and to re-cable all that, to bring up-to-date all the technology and everything, it was a lot more expensive, that work, than destroying them."

By dredging up statements made by Cotillard over 12 months ago, the spin doctors had hoped to isolate and ridicule the actress and make an example out of her while debunking 9/11 truth at a point in time where the official story holds about as much credibility as a used car salesman.

But the move will undoubtedly backfire because the establishment has failed to account for the fact that the majority of Americans and indeed global citizens doubt the official 9/11 story.

An October 2006 New York Times/CBS poll found that a paltry 16% of Americans thought the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks, meaning 84% doubted the accuracy of the official story.

A May 2006 Zogby poll found that over 70 million Americans supported a new investigation into 9/11 and less than half of the American public trusted the official 9/11 story or believed the attacks were adequately investigated. The figure supporting a new investigation rose to 51% of Americans in a September 2007 poll.

In addition, the same poll found that 67% also faulted the 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7.

As far back as August 2004, another Zogby poll established the fact that half of New Yorkers believe there was government complicity in 9/11.

The media is attempting to smear Cotillard as an anti-American French nutcase by making out that doubting the official 9/11 story is some kind of poisoned chalice and tantamount to holocaust denial. The fact is that the 9/11 cover-up is so out in the open that most people with two brain cells to rub together know it's a con.

Cotillard is not going off on a mad tangent and endangering her career, she is merely saying what the majority of other people think.
During a French television interview, Cotillard said the public had been lied to about the terror attacks and highlighted the bizarre collapse of the twin towers in comparison with other buildings, specifically Madrid's Windsor Building, which burned intensely for over 24 hours yet did not implode like the WTC.

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes. Are they burned? They [sic] was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours. It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed," said Cotillard.

Hours after the comments were picked up by news outlets across the world, a reactionary media smear campaign was initiated, despite the fact that Cotillard actually made the statements over a year ago, and we were told that Cotillard's future Hollywood success was apparently "in jeopardy".

Quite how expressing an opinion that matches with hundreds of other professors, scientists, former presidents, high government officials and intelligence veterans puts someone's career "in jeopardy" is not explained in the myriad of ad hominem hit pieces that have already surfaced over the course of the past 24 hours.
The Parliament of Japan, the former President of Italy, widely-respected CIA veteran Robert Baer and even American music icon Willie Nelson have all questioned 9/11 in recent months.

Since the attacks, a top former member of Tony Blair's cabinet, Germany's Secretary of Defense and the founder of Reagonomics have all slammed the official story - along with a cacophony of former government, military, intelligence and political professionals.

The Hollywood Today website cites the comments of 9/11 first responder "Mike Lennon" who calls the comments “ignorant and despicable” and encourages people to picket Cotillard's upcoming movie with Johnny Depp.

To assert that questioning the official 9/11 story is harmful to the victims is a tired old propaganda ruse that has been tried on many occasions in the past by establishment media hacks.

The fact is that the majority of victim's family members doubt the official story and have been pushing for a new investigation for years - as attested to by Bill Doyle, head of the largest victim's family support group.

In addition, 9/11 firemen and first responders were themselves the victims of an admitted government cover-up in the very hours after 9/11 when they were told that the toxic asbestos-laden air was safe to breathe - an official lie that has cost the heroes of 9/11 at best lifelong debilitating illnesses and at worst their lives.

The media's attempt to make an example out of Cotillard by digging up year-old comments in an organized smear attack campaign smacks of total desperation as the gatekeepers try to act as the little Dutch boy and block up the holes of the gaping official 9/11 story.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The back-down is reported in Channel 4, too:

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/arts_entertainment/cotillard+bac ks+down+over+911+remarks/1699052

What sort of pressure are these people under to hide the truth? This is a big, big question.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The back-down is reported in Channel 4, too:

Its the same thing as the Telegraph piece. Hardly any retraction at all.

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried on the Mail one. Confused
jonjo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I was startled too by the 14 negative comments towards her statement when I know many people will support her and submit comments demonstrating this.

It looks like an exercise in oppinion manipulation. The average reader might feel isolated in agreeing with her reading those comments when there is in fact a mass of people who agree.

There was one supportive comment however.

'I was in America when 9-11 happened and watched it all very carefully. And I think she's exactly right.

- Sam, USA'

I commented too but not surprisingly it didn't get added. Surely they should post all comments if they are not libelous or 'offensive'. This censorship is very telling don't you think.

Still its great news that more and more high profile people are speaking out.

Jonjo
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole thing reeks of a McCarthyite witch hunt. Cotillard will get the sympathy vote and it will backfire on the corporate media.

The BBC have erased their original story:

Original title: Oscar winner faces 9/11 backlash

New title: Oscar winner 'has doubts' on 9/11

Same link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7273651.stm

Pesky computer catching them at it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/default.stm

QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC screen shot. Two titles, one link.

hmm? I still haven't figured out how to post images Confused

pesky2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.77 KB
 Viewed:  109 Time(s)

pesky2.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: