FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

flight 93 I'm confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilgimp35
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: flight 93 I'm confused Reply with quote

Right we all know that 9/11 was an inside job but there's something about flight 93 I can't get my head around.I believe the plane was shot down,but why didn't the u.s government let the plane hit its target if that was the plan.or was the whole thing about 93 just pure fiction.I know I'm asking an answerable question but I'm intrested in peoples theorys.And does any one know what tim sparkes flight 93 theory is.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim's theory is that Flight 93 was destined for WTC7.

The problem with this flight is that it took off approximately 45minutes late and there would have been no possibility of the plane being landed.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose the answer may depend upon ones view of the flight.

a) was it a real plane with real passengers, crew and with real hijackers?

b) was it a real plane with real passengers, crew and with patsy hijackers?

c) was it a real plane with real passengers, NO crew and with hijackers or not

d) was it a remote control unmanned drone plane with fictitious passengers and crew with mock funerals (see Northwoods Document for this false flag scenario considered during Cuban Crisis)

e) was it a plane at all, with crash site formed by a missile (slipped that one in for the NPTers)

Was it shot down with conventional weapons or exotic weaponry to leave as little evidence as possible.

If the real perps had no conscience about killing thousands in the towers , to use real scheduled flights with real passengers wouldnt touch any consciences.

Whatever the truth is I tend to lean towards the scenaro which would involve the fewest "in on it"

Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest that flight93's target is important.

It was on the way to the White House allegedly. But they didn't need the White House destroying in the same way as the towers and wtc7.

The Pentagon's reinforcements needed testing, so why not use 9/11 to do it?

93 is purely an embellishment to add credibility to the OCT. Including the red-neck rousing 'Let's Roll' legend. Think "Wag the Dog"...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: