FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Former CIA Agent Robert Steele on 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTC411.com
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Former CIA Agent Robert Steele on 9/11 Reply with quote

Link

Robert David Steele Vivas is known for his promotion of Open Source Intelligence (OSI). He is a former Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years and was the second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988-1992. Steele is a former clandestine services case officer with the Central Intelligence Agency and is also currently one of Amazon.com's top book reviewers.
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His opinion is "criminal negligence". Which would fit the official story's "intelligence incompetence" theory.
CTC411.com
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he allowed to have is own opinion or is automatically "disinfo" if he strays from the "approved beliefs." Is this a cult?! He's saying Cheney organized things that way - that's more than "intelligence incompetence." Also, Steele said this on Amazon recently:

"I believe, based on both video tape evidence, thermite traces found in the rubble, and my readings, that Larry Silverstein, owner of the World Trade Center, received a tip-off from the Mossad and bribed a number of people, including Rudy Gulliani, to turn off the security camaras, install controlled demolitions in three buildings (one of which was not hit at all), and to "scoop and dump" the crime scene, an action on Gulliani's part so henious that the firefighters rioted."

We might not all agree with that completely, but it's far from the official version! As long as we stay divided over people disagreeing, we're not going to get anywhere.
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTC411.com wrote:
Is he allowed to have is own opinion or is automatically "disinfo" if he strays from the "approved beliefs." Is this a cult?! He's saying Cheney organized things that way - that's more than "intelligence incompetence." Also, Steele said this on Amazon recently:

"I believe, based on both video tape evidence, thermite traces found in the rubble, and my readings, that Larry Silverstein, owner of the World Trade Center, received a tip-off from the Mossad and bribed a number of people, including Rudy Gulliani, to turn off the security camaras, install controlled demolitions in three buildings (one of which was not hit at all), and to "scoop and dump" the crime scene, an action on Gulliani's part so henious that the firefighters rioted."

We might not all agree with that completely, but it's far from the official version! As long as we stay divided over people disagreeing, we're not going to get anywhere.

Can you provide a link to that quote above on Amazon? Thanks.

-Alex Jones
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTC411.com wrote:
Is he allowed to have is own opinion

Yes. Everyone is. As am I.

CTC411.com wrote:
or is automatically "disinfo" if he strays from the "approved beliefs."

A) Not necessarily though he could be.

B) Who said he was disinfo?

C) If his opinion can be "misinterpreted" it will be. Especially by the mainstream media and exponents of the OCT.

CTC411.com wrote:
Is this a cult?!

In a sense yes. It could be defined as that. Especially by mainstream media. That's why, when looking for those "going public" on 9/11 we need them to go that extra mile with their opinions.

CTC411.com wrote:
He's saying Cheney organized things that way - that's more than "intelligence incompetence."

He says that Cheney deliberately organised for Bush to look like an ass. He doesn't say that he organised the wargames as a foil. His comment is without the specifics of the one below and again could be construed as simply towing the OCT line.

CTC411.com wrote:
Also, Steele said this on Amazon recently:

That would be a far better quote to have recorded. Is it available as film or audio?

CTC411.com wrote:

We may not need to agree with his opinion. Doubts about the OCT are enough to call it into question.

Disagreeing isn't always a bad thing. It can often strengthen "evidence" through debate and force one to analyze further one's own opinion.

It would seem that you feel I was attacking you or Steel. I wasn't.

I was simply questioning the strength and quotability of Steel's offering.

Thanks for your effort. Do continue to question everything.
CTC411.com
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, same to you! Let me apologize too, I had just been posting something to the same effect somewhere else and it carried over into here! I look at it like this: it's a minute long clip of a CIA/Intel vet saying that the official version of 9/11 is a lie. If it gets new people to look into it, that's what we're going for. It seems like the most opposition on many things comes from the people who are already informed and it really ends up being counterproductive in the short and long run. If a mainstream or credentialled person is bringing up some issues, even if it's 9/11 truth-lite, it's better than nothing. Its all just pieces of the puzzle for those who are still unaware.
acrossthepond
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: deliberate demolition... Reply with quote

Lee,

Is deliberate demolition in the official report?
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: deliberate demolition... Reply with quote

acrossthepond wrote:
Lee,

Is deliberate demolition in the official report?

No...but where in the clip does he say anything close to "deliberate demolition"?

If you are referring to a different clip/quote by Steel where he mentions that - cool - where is it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: