FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bus passes with traffic chip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Bus passes with traffic chip Reply with quote

when i got my over 60 bus pass this morning, i read through the paper work and guess what not one word about it having a tracking chip.
i phoned suffolk coastal and asked why we have not been informed about this chip, her reply, i didnt know it had one!
she in turn asked her manager, and he gave the same reply, they said they will get back to me, as yet no phone call.
on my concern about human chip implants as is happening in small doses in US.
i wrote to MP Gummer, he wrote back, Quote " It is not to record the journeys of individual people and it is a considerable way from chips being inserted into people! " unquote.
note he doesnt say dont be silly that will never happen, instead he says its a long way off!
So why has no one been told about this including department that issues them.
i now have email address, and i will demand under the freedom of informatio act that they send a letter to all bus pass holders,
that it contains a chip, it cant be turned off, so it is possible for u to b tracked where ever u r when carrying it.
ive heard in US that these chips r in some of their paper money and that wrapping tin foil around it stops it from being tracked.
it was found when someone put wet money into microwave to dry it, their money exploded!
I am now going to explode my pass in my micro oven.
This is just another Governmental incrementation step towards permanant ID just as the move to tag the elderly and the insane is.
Sxx
i am now going 2 put it in the micro wave to blow it up
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

hey slower,

that was six hours and more ago. Let us know the results of your microwave experiment, er - if you can.

cheers

Al..
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: bus pass explodes Reply with quote

sorry, i didnt get a notification

i put it in and
it went off like the 4th of july,i now have a bus pass with No tracking device, so @uck you gordon brown
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol how do you know it was a tracking, as opposed to billing, chip?
www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a difference?
acrobat74

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess if you mean 'tracking your journeys by bus' (which would give somebody an approximate idea of where you went and when), no.
www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its just another nail in the coffin, the slow creep to total surveillance and the way we r not informed about it, and nor r the department that issues them..
what does a billing chip look like, i cant find a definitive image, would b grateful if u know where i can view one
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you use your bus pass, do you simply show it to the driver or does it pass through any type of reader?
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a disabled bus pass and needed to change it to a FREEDOM bus pass because I turned that magical age of 60. WHOOPEE I said to myself a FREEDOM PASS.

They are called oyster cards in London, these cards TRACK you everywhere you go on trains and buses.

You have to SLAP the chip up against the yellow disk on the bus as you enter, and the entrance gate allowing you through to meet your train.

Yes they know exactly where you have been on every journey you are traveling. Every journey will be recorded through out your 2 year pass, until you renew it again. Wow this Freedom to travel is so good.

I don't use mine very often as we use the car and pollute the air.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't every journey you take using the TFL Oyster card recorded on some sinister data base somewhere?

(more alarming is you don't get a reciept, you just have to have blind faith in Ken's thingy working! eeek)
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

council said not all buses here (suffolk) have the equipment installed., but they will have over time, it has a square bit right bottom corner, and an aerial that runs all round the edge of card, she said it was a flash card? if that means u only have to put the card somewhere near the scanner, stronger scanners should be able to pick it up also, we gat cameras that lip read, shout at us, so incorporate a scanner to, if they then put it in say credit cards
it wont matter if the ID card gets defeated. 5 10 15 years i know but its not me i care about, its my grandchildren.
at the end of the date is a silver disc, is this just a security thing or something else.
photo attached

img004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.52 KB
 Viewed:  153 Time(s)

img004.jpg

CheshireOake
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Bus passes with traffic chip Reply with quote

slower wrote:
when i got my over 60 bus pass this morning, i read through the paper work and guess what not one word about it having a tracking chip.

You are lucky to have yours - in my part of Cheshire most pensioners I know have not received it yet - should have been here on April 1st.

Perhaps they have not perfected the monitoring equipment yet!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This assertion that our freedom passes (I have one) can track our every move is just that: an assertion. I would like to see some firm evidence that our movements are being tracked. Until I do I remain open-minded about this claim.

If, however, our government had not done such a great service to the British people by negotiating our opt-out from the human rights provisions of the Lisbon treaty - opt-outs from the "European Charter of Fundamental Rights" - such tracking of individuals would be illegal.

Quote from: http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article2692471.ece quoted by Rory Winter on this thread: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=114106#114106

Data protection

Everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him or her. Article 8

What's at stake: A vast amount of data is stored on each of us already. From 2010, ID cards will be compulsory for anyone applying for a passport in the UK.

Expert opinion: "It's... a safeguard to protect the right of the individual in relation to the state."

Maurice Frankel, director, Campaign for Freedom of Information
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youve all been in our camps for a while now, we see u r all very dirty, so as a special treat we r going to let u have a nice shower, please remove all your cloths and herd yourselves into the building, and they did with out a fight!.
wake up
Did u know they can turn the mic in your mob on and listen to u in your own home!
the only way to stop it is to take your battery out.
if people cant see where this country is going , they must all b on sleeping tablets.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
What's at stake: A vast amount of data is stored on each of us already. From 2010, ID cards will be compulsory for anyone applying for a passport in the UK.

Isn't a passport an 'ID card' which is produced upon demand?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slower wrote:
youve all been in our camps for a while now, we see u r all very dirty, so as a special treat we r going to let u have a nice shower, please remove all your cloths and herd yourselves into the building, and they did with out a fight!.
wake up
Did u know they can turn the mic in your mob on and listen to u in your own home!
the only way to stop it is to take your battery out.
if people cant see where this country is going , they must all b on sleeping tablets.

They are on "sleeping tablets": often known as watching television, not whats actually happening around them

Good on you for cooking the thing off slower

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
xmasdale wrote:

Isn't a passport an 'ID card' which is produced upon demand?

a passport is very different. it allows you to travel country to country, each country has a right to know who is entering the country and why, holiday/work/appointment etc.

what is being talked about is monitering their own citizens traveling around their own country and using the information to spy on peoples lives and movements.

passports do not excuse ID cards they are fundamentally different.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
This assertion that our freedom passes (I have one) can track our every move is just that: an assertion. I would like to see some firm evidence that our movements are being tracked. Until I do I remain open-minded about this claim.

Noel,

go to the ticket machine at the tube. Put up your pass and then look at history. All your journeys safely stored away. Doubt they can do much sinister with it yet but not so sure about the future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: