FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Statements not to make about 911 truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Statements not to make about 911 truth Reply with quote

Quote:
"If was definitely controlled demolition because they managed to transport all the steel member structure away immediately on lorries"

Whilst I believe CD was 100% responsible for WTC7 I believe that for the twin towers(the north and south tower), re:WTC1 & 2 it was CD plus something else, a huge input of energy was required to create that level of destruction. Certainly a weapon of mass destruction there.

I often hear comrades make the above stetement and based on my construction technology knowledge I cringe.

Steel frame structures consist of steel members connected together usually by bolted connections and sometimes welded joints. In terms of structural integrity the connection joints are the weakest link!

The maximum length of the steel members in the design is determined by the transport available (usually articulated lorries) and also the site restriction regarding access. In other words the beams were delivered to site by lorry in the first place.

What statements do you feel should be avoided and why when in 911 truth campaigning mode?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are proberbly obvious, but ill mention them anyway because i still hear the terms from time to time.

1. the fire was'nt hot enough to melt steel.

fire is'nt hot enough to melt steel, when the offical theory mentions the steel being weakened to cause collapse not melted.

2. (when refering to the towers) the buildings fell into their own footprint.

wtc 1 and 2 did not fall into their own footprints, the debris were in a vast radius around where the towers stood.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

This ones ok as long as you add "so what caused the pools of molten metal"

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Quote:

This ones ok as long as you add "so what caused the pools of molten metal"

actually fish, upon looking for a example of where the comment is made unrelated to molten metal, i found the media using the term themselves and saying that the steel did melt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhRMoNGVaeY

so now im puzzled. ah well i suppose this clip goes in the stupiest media reports and claims thread in CC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: